• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickling method drives you CRAZIEST?

hi im tracy .....california exotic novelties makes this vibrator with a rubber sleeve with little rubber fingers it has a remote with 8 settings..... buy 4 of these put 1 under her toes the other on the arch each foot.... then cover feet with pantyhose turn them on and watch the hysteria.... i did it once ill never do it again.... you can read about my experience in the true tales section 2nd or 3rd page under(2nd time i passed out} if your feet are ticklish at all this will be more than you can bear....

OMG Wow.....sounds insane!!!

If someone gets my ribs and neck at the same time, typically causes spontaneous combustion.

For me light tickling around my stomach and legs are the worst. i cant stay still unless im tied down. true story lol.

The worst for me is when someone is just barely touching my skin, sort of lazily dragging their fingers. Particularly on my back, underarms, and ribs will send shivers down my spine and make me want to scream!

Another one for the dragging of the fingers on my sides/ribs. But I'm curious about the harder tickling. Not like the ones that look painful in the clips, where the tickler looks like they're trying to break the victim's ribs. But like the crab claw tickling. Looks both fun and terrifying.

feather tickling on my nipples and fingers on my back drive me insane

I'm just going to be lazy and say... All of the above 😛 Which is possibly true.. lol

Last edited:
Not sure. Might need someone to tie me down and tickle me for a few hours to find out. 😀

Just had to say that I've had my toes sucked while the soles were finger tickled and THAT.......THAT was the craziest combo! That technique did a lot of things to me haha.

Though, Ive never been restrained, and with use of some imagination....I would say Soft female hands/fingertips with fairly long nails over my immobilized feet or my tummy/sides. Also alternating betwen soft gentle tickles, to hard scratching tickles! Or maybe having one foot softly tickled and the other brutally tickled? UUGh...*shivers at the thought*

I'm just going to be lazy and say... All of the above 😛 Which is possibly true.. lol

Last edited by xX Yuna Xx; 12-10-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Ha, ha! Nothing wrong with that reply! <<<<----
:blackrose:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back