• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickling method drives you CRAZIEST?

Stretched out completely immobile and blindfolded. A mix of medium to intense tickling to my UB with verbal taunting. Then silence at the point where im almost completely broken. Then the verbal taunting starts again as my shoes are slowly removed in preparation to being what never ceases to bring me to well past the point of being broken..foot tickling! ALL tools and techniques used..everything fair and unfair done to my feet to bring me to hell

Tied or held down, unable to move or flee. Forced to take it. Blindfolded so I can't see what's coming. Fingers digging into my hips, belly, and ribs without any pause or care. 🙂

I'm not telling LOL. Only one person knows what sends me into complete hysterics and I intend to take it to the grave with me....and the only reason why this person knows is because I'm very close to him and he discovered it on his own. I intend to keep it that way lol.

Raspberries and licking on my lower belly and medium-hard poking near my bikini line.

Now that I've actually experienced being tied up and tickled, I think the method that drives me crazy is slow tickling, on the groin area. I don't laugh hard, but it's such a turn on that it's almost unbearable. Lol

Then there's also tickling that area fast, and my neck at the same time. I almost used the safeword the last time I was tickled like that. (Reminds me I have a session with both Kiva and Annie at Fantasy Makers on Saturday. Annie nearly made me use the safeword last time. Both of them together might actually manage to tickle it out of me. Lol)

for me, it's my sides right by where my pockets would be. If someone digs their thumbs in there that's it.....I'm done!

We finally got a violet wand. We use the body contact attachment for tickling. I am really starting to like it and the tickling mixed with pain feeling probably drives me the craziest next to what I posted before which is light tickles because I like it hard, rough, and intense.

It really depends on the spot. Spider tickling drives me crazy on my stomach, underarms and feet. Raspberries also.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back