• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

I don't know, Maniac. They eat a lot of overdone roasts and kidney pies and drink stouts and ales over there. You might get a fooling.

maniactickler said:
Not even a contest. shes not in my flatulence league! id blast her out of the water! :jester:

omg can you get any grosser????

At least Izzy still posts here, Maniac. But I don't mind saying that I sure miss Tulip.

maniactickler said:
Ok, you did your best. thats all i can ask. just inform her to sleep with one eye open and dont ever pull the covers over her head! :woot:
Pffft. Yeah 'cause I'd let you into my bed, wouldn't I? :illogical Bloody hell... with that aroma, I'd make sure you didn't get past customs. 😛
maniactickler said:
Not even a contest. shes not in my flatulence league! id blast her out of the water! :jester:
I'll happily agree! 🙄 (To not being in your flatulence league, not the whole water thing. Underwater farts... not a good idea. :wow: )
kered said:
I don't know, Maniac. They eat a lot of overdone roasts and kidney pies and drink stouts and ales over there. You might get a fooling.
Omg, that's like saying that all Americans gorge themselves on "donuts", hamburgers and... what was that drink called... Mountain Dew! Which I'm sure is not the case. So nerr.
bleh.gif

HeavenlyTickle said:
Pffft. Yeah 'cause I'd let you into my bed, wouldn't I? :illogical Bloody hell... with that aroma, I'd make sure you didn't get past customs. 😛I'll happily agree! 🙄 (To not being in your flatulence league, not the whole water thing. Underwater farts... not a good idea. :wow: )Omg, that's like saying that all Americans gorge themselves on "donuts", hamburgers and... what was that drink called... Mountain Dew! Which I'm sure is not the case. So nerr.
bleh.gif
No...that would be the belching thread. :upsidedow

HeavenlyTickle said:
What? That thread was soo not there before. *checks time posted* Ha, knew it!

I bet no one will post in it anyways.
bleh.gif

Someone did So there :imouttahe

General Zod said:
Someone did So there :imouttahe
Yeah... AFTER I posted that. And I'm not geeky enough to sit here altering my post everytime someone posted.

*edits post* "Oh wait, one person has." *submits* *edits* "No wait, two have now." 🙄

And yeah... you had better run. But I warn you, I'll catch you anyways.
bleh.gif

HeavenlyTickle said:
Yeah... AFTER I posted that. And I'm not geeky enough to sit here altering my post everytime someone posted.

*edits post* "Oh wait, one person has." *submits* *edits* "No wait, two have now." 🙄

And yeah... you had better run. But I warn you, I'll catch you anyways.
bleh.gif

Oh sure You'll post in this stinky ole thread But not in mine :devil2:

General Zod said:
Oh sure You'll post in this stinky ole thread But not in mine :devil2:
Oh you know it. 😛

Look, it took them almost 4 weeks to get me to post in this one again... so start waiting.
bleh.gif

I'm surprised maniac hasn't commented about my return yet. Maybe he's passed out from the shock.

Blimey. I hate to think what would happen if I actually shared. Not that I have anything to share in this disgraceful thread. :angel:

I almost died laughing while reading this thread! My brother has the most god awful farts and when he was younger he would record them on our phone's answering machine and play them back while someone was in his room! I look back on it now and I think it is hysterical!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
I almost died laughing while reading this thread! My brother has the most god awful farts and when he was younger he would record them on our phone's answering machine and play them back while someone was in his room! I look back on it now and I think it is hysterical!

Now that's funny I don't care who you are

Rectum! (Damn near killed 'em!)

Just got thru reading every post on this thread. Ever laugh so hard it hurt your gut? That's what I've been doing for the last hour.

If any of you ever come across the 'Class Clown' comedy album by George Carlin, he did a great routine about farts. (ex: "Didja ever notice your own farts smell ok???") George also does good bits on urinals and snot.

Also Steve Martin had a good bit about 'Lighting one up!'

IMHO, kielbasa (Polish sausage) beans and beer are the deadliest combination! Actually anything with lots of paprika will do it for me.

I did have a pastrami grinder for dinner tonight. Not many odoriferous emanations yet but I'm working on it.

The 'Norwegian Gas' clip was funny as hell. I've heard it said that 'Women don't fart, they glow.' - Guess not!

And those are my random fart thoughts for this evening. But before I go I will send you to: http://www.fart-joke.com/

golas1964 said:
Just got thru reading every post on this thread. Ever laugh so hard it hurt your gut? That's what I've been doing for the last hour.

If any of you ever come across the 'Class Clown' comedy album by George Carlin, he did a great routine about farts. (ex: "Didja ever notice your own farts smell ok???") George also does good bits on urinals and snot.

IMHO, kielbasa (Polish sausage) beans and beer are the deadliest combination! Actually anything with lots of paprika will do it for me.

I did have a pastrami grinder for dinner tonight. Not many odoriferous emanations yet but I'm working on it.

The 'Norwegian Gas' clip was funny as hell. I've heard it said that 'Women don't fart, they glow.' - Guess not!

And those are my random fart thoughts for this evening. But before I go I will send you to: http://www.fart-joke.com/

o yuck lololol another flatulence fan i see.... sighs..

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:

Welcome to my thread! glad you could make it! :wavingguy

HeavenlyTickle said:
Oh you know it. 😛

Look, it took them almost 4 weeks to get me to post in this one again... so start waiting.
bleh.gif

I'm surprised maniac hasn't commented about my return yet. Maybe he's passed out from the shock.

Blimey. I hate to think what would happen if I actually shared. Not that I have anything to share in this disgraceful thread. :angel:

I knew id FLUSH you out of hiding eventually! (pardon the pun) good to have you back! your like family here.

golas1964 said:

Welcome to my thread. tell all your friends. the more the merrier!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Omg, that made me remember my brother. He used to fart in a jar/pot and then walk up to someone and say "Wanna see what's in here?"

Yeah... you can guess the outcome.

Urgh, brothers are so disgusting. 🙄

There, I shared a story. Hope you're happy maniac. 😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back