• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

kered said:
Do you hear that Maniac? I believe this really is Miss Brahms' favorite thread. Now if we can only get Izzy to admit it. :woot:

Isabeau has secretly told me in PMs, that this is in fact her all time favorite thread. :bowing:

maniactickler said:
Isabeau has secretly told me in PMs, that this is in fact her all time favorite thread. :bowing:
Well if you have Izzy's vote, then surely you don't need mine as well. So am I free to go?
Banane21.gif

HeavenlyTickle said:
Well if you have Izzy's vote, then surely you don't need mine as well. So am I free to go?
Banane21.gif

No. you cant leave now. once you enter my chamber of flatulence, your a lifer. sorry! enjoy your stay! :manicd:

maniactickler said:
No. you cant leave now. once you enter my chamber of flatulence, your a lifer. sorry! enjoy your stay! :manicd:
shocking.gif
Who got me into this? Huh? Oh wait, I know who it was. *goes off to find the culprit* Kered! KEREEEEEEEED!!!
outraged.gif

HeavenlyTickle said:
shocking.gif
Who got me into this? Huh? Oh wait, I know who it was. *goes off to find the culprit* Kered! KEREEEEEEEED!!!
outraged.gif
Don't blame me if you are stuck here. You should always read the fine print. So now just breathe deep and enjoy! :jester:

kered said:
Don't blame me if you are stuck here. You should always read the fine print. So now just breathe deep and enjoy! :jester:
Aaargh! Just wait 'til I get my hands on you. :ranty:

HeavenlyTickle said:
Aaargh! Just wait 'til I get my hands on you. :ranty:
We have a Queen of NASCAR, maybe Maniac will make you the Queen of FLATULENCE!!! :xpeepsofa

HeavenlyTickle said:
Oh no he won't. Not if he knows what's good for him. :whip:

I wouldnt recommend using a whip on me. sudden sharp pains cause me to release in a big way. and to be queen of flatulence, you must earn that honor. share some tales of flatulence about yourself. dont be shy! :xlime:

maniactickler said:
I wouldnt recommend using a whip on me. sudden sharp pains cause me to release in a big way. and to be queen of flatulence, you must earn that honor. share some tales of flatulence about yourself. dont be shy! :xlime:

Yes HT, We would love to hear tales of Flatulent British Daring-Do! Myself, I've just been farting around the house all day. :veryhappy

Finally a good day of releases! i was working with my helper and doing some very loud and consistant ones. all the while, the customers mother was in the next room. she told us she was hard of hearing so i had to put that to the test. of course i had no idea if she heard them or not. im sure if she did she wouldnt have said a word. :jester:

Havent been ripping any good ones lately. i need to rethink my diet. maybe more tacos and beans. ill talk to a nutritionist and see what i can do. be patient my fine flatulent friends! 😉

After having Famous Amos chocolate cookies and coffee for breakfast I have been letting the most profuse stinkers all day long. Maniac would be so proud. HeavenlyTickle would not. :veryhappy

So lets here about your contributions to the wonderful world of flatulence Miss Brahms. :jester:

On a public forum which could potentially be viewed by the whole world? Yeeeeah right!

Anyways, I'll leave you and Maniac to it. *makes a sharp exit from thread*

I can't. If the story gets out, the world will collapse. The Queen will swear, the French will wash, NATO will shatter. :wow:

It's for the best kered. 😛

HeavenlyTickle said:
I can't. If the story gets out, the world will collapse. The Queen will swear, the French will wash, NATO will shatter. :wow:

Noone reads this thread except us few proud flatulence lovers. we are like family here, dont be shy. share a story of flatulence with us. we are all ears! :evilha:

HT, I'd love it if you would share! Maniac and Kered are very sweet and would NEVER share you story with the outside world! Its just us!
Here, I'll share one with you all that way you can see that its no biggie....
Well, the other night my BF kep farting on me! Like making sure he saved it up inside and was near me to let it go.... I FELT the air on my skin! It was gross! SOooooo, I felt the need to do the same back! Im not so luck that I can just fart on command so I went into the kitchen and ate like a whole bag of grapes.... Grapes help me out! When it was bed time, I layed in bed, pressed my tush up against him and FINALLY let one go! It was great! He didnt laugh but I sure did! It didnt smell wich made me sad, but he felt it which was the point of it all! Thank you 🙂 :cuddle:

tulipangel said:
HT, I'd love it if you would share! Maniac and Kered are very sweet and would NEVER share you story with the outside world! Its just us!
Here, I'll share one with you all that way you can see that its no biggie....
Well, the other night my BF kep farting on me! Like making sure he saved it up inside and was near me to let it go.... I FELT the air on my skin! It was gross! SOooooo, I felt the need to do the same back! Im not so luck that I can just fart on command so I went into the kitchen and ate like a whole bag of grapes.... Grapes help me out! When it was bed time, I layed in bed, pressed my tush up against him and FINALLY let one go! It was great! He didnt laugh but I sure did! It didnt smell wich made me sad, but he felt it which was the point of it all! Thank you 🙂 :cuddle:

Great story, but unfortunately grapes dont cause a horrible bouquet. :sadcry:

maniactickler said:
Great story, but unfortunately grapes dont cause a horrible bouquet. :sadcry:
Well, what can I eat so that they will smell? I want to make it so bad that he needs to open all the windows and leave the house for an hour to air out Tee Hee Hee! :bowing:

HeavenlyTickle said:

The French will wash? Don't hold your breath Anyway,I thought Isabeau was the queen of flatulance :manicd: :manicd: :blaugh: I'm glad the dancing bananas are back :bouncybou

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back