• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

kered said:
C'mon. Admit to me and Maniac that you have at least ripped one off on a double decker bus.
But of course to do that I would have had to have been on a double decker bus. Yes, I'm British and I've never been on a double decker. *shock* 🙄

Sorry to ruin your fantasy, old bean. 😛

How about cutting one loose in Harrods? Or Soho? Or even Hyde Park? :veryhappy

kered said:
How about cutting one loose in Harrods? Or Soho? Or even Hyde Park? :veryhappy
Omg, if you let one rip in Harrods you'd be whisked out by security. :jester:

Argh, why am I still posting in this thread, damnit? 🙄

man-farting.gif

LMAO. He even looks like you kered! :jester:

I wonder if Kererd let one go in front of the Mark Martin look alike last week? 😕 And a hoot of a characature, HT

PokeyinMich said:
I wonder if Kererd let one go in front of the Mark Martin look alike last week? 😕
Lol. Surely you would have noticed? :wow:
PokeyinMich said:
And a hoot of a characature, HT
Very accurate, don'tcha think? 😀

Lol, just wait 'til he sees it.

PokeyinMich said:
I wonder if Kererd let one go in front of the Mark Martin look alike last week? 😕 And a hoot of a characature, HT

Yes I did Pokey. That is a funny little graphic, Miss Farthammer. 😛 Almost as good as Venray's.

Well, I didn't know it, you did it with class and flare, andI can't wait to see who waits on us the next time. Kind of liked the Mark Martin look alike.

PokeyinMich said:
Well, I didn't know it, you did it with class and flare, andI can't wait to see who waits on us the next time. Kind of liked the Mark Martin look alike.
The Mark Martin look alike told a fart joke before the next bartender came on duty. I liked her too. She reminded me of one of the many English girls I talk to. 😛 They almost have the same eyes. :wub:

kered said:
The Mark Martin look alike told a fart joke before the next bartender came on duty. I liked her too. She reminded me of one of the many English girls I talk to. 😛 They almost have the same eyes. :wub:
Pretty eyes and an interest in flatulence. That's all you look for isn't it? 🙄

"Many English girls"... yeah yeah. 😛

The Mark Martin look alike told a fart joke before the next bartender came on duty. I liked her too. She reminded me of one of the many English girls I talk to. They almost have the same eyes.

Pretty eyes and an interest in flatulence. That's all you look for isn't it?

"Many English girls"... yeah yeah.

Blimey!!!! (whatever that means)

HeavenlyTickle said:
Pretty eyes and an interest in flatulence. That's all you look for isn't it? 🙄

"Many English girls"... yeah yeah. 😛

Well..........Pretty eyes, an interest in flatulence, and nice legs. And I have talked to many English girls. Even traded pictures.

kered said:
Well..........Pretty eyes, an interest in flatulence, and nice legs. And I have talked to many English girls. Even traded pictures.
I know. I was one of them. 😀

Isn't this thread supposed to be about flatulence, not you and your birds? 🙄

HeavenlyTickle said:
I know. I was one of them. 😀

Isn't this thread supposed to be about flatulence, not you and your birds? 🙄

same thing hon.. lolol.. :jester:

OK, eating healthy makes your flatulence smell way worse then when you eat bad foods like mcdonalds and stuff! YUCK!!!!!!!! :lovestory

tulipangel said:
OK, eating healthy makes your flatulence smell way worse then when you eat bad foods like mcdonalds and stuff! YUCK!!!!!!!! :lovestory

Then i suggest we go eat a VERY healthy meal! :woot:

I ate lunch at a Chinese buffet. I think Franz Lizst was reincarnated in my butt because of the melodies produced this evening. Izzy and Jazzy will be so proud of me. 😛

C'mon people! lets start posting some of your tales of pooh on here. dont be embarrassed, its a natural thing. dont just view this thread, be a part of it! get proactive! all are welcome! :woot:

Let some real good ones today. Quite an echo through the rolling farmland.

Havent been on my game lately. scattered releases, but nothing that exciting. ill do my best to step it up a notch for the holiday! be patient my friends! 😉

I will maniac as long as you visit my "Robaceini" thread.
Too get you going I will tell you that once a fart of mine smelled SOOOOO bad, I was in a Chuckie Cheese and 5 women around me took their kids to the bathroom saying to them "I know you pooped you pants, I can smell it"
And I walked outside real quick and got a DAMN good laugh.

Rob

robace252 said:
I will maniac as long as you visit my "Robaceini" thread.
Too get you going I will tell you that once a fart of mine smelled SOOOOO bad, I was in a Chuckie Cheese and 5 women around me took their kids to the bathroom saying to them "I know you pooped you pants, I can smell it"
And I walked outside real quick and got a DAMN good laugh.

Rob

A story that makes me tear up! if only i was there! :bowing:

I'm having many fine releases after all that beer last night. Loud ones, too.

HeavenlyTickle said:
Too right. I can hear them over 'ere. 🙄

bleh.gif
Do you hear that Maniac? I believe this really is Miss Brahms' favorite thread. Now if we can only get Izzy to admit it. :woot:

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back