• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

Just wanted to apologize for the dry spell. just an occasional small release. nothing even worth posting about. no need to panic, more productive times times are ahead! just bear with me. :woot:

Had a few medium sized releases this morning after the pizza last night.

I made spicy burgers last night for me and the BF! Needless to say, my house is not a flatulence free zone today 😉

tulipangel said:
I made spicy burgers last night for me and the BF! Needless to say, my house is not a flatulence free zone today 😉

Oh to be a fly on the wall at your house today! :woot:

I dont eat there anymore, because of my health, and the fact that it makes me sick to my stomach now, but back in the 90s, I used to eat at Burger King fairly regularly, and their chicken sandwiches would often give me the most rancid gas imaginable, where I would blow farts of imcredible stench, and often.
Also, in college, I had a friend for a while, who would lie in bed with his girlfriend, blow the most digusting farts imaginable, and then intentionally pull the covers over their heads, so she could smell the fart. The girl looked positively revolted.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Also, in college, I had a friend for a while, who would lie in bed with his girlfriend, blow the most digusting farts imaginable, and then intentionally pull the covers over their heads, so she could smell the fart. The girl looked positively revolted.
Mitch
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! My BF does that to me! :bouncybou

Mitchell said:
I dont eat there anymore, because of my health, and the fact that it makes me sick to my stomach now, but back in the 90s, I used to eat at Burger King fairly regularly, and their chicken sandwiches would often give me the most rancid gas imaginable, where I would blow farts of imcredible stench, and often.

Mitch
Ah, yes, the old Dutch Oven :xlime:

maniactickler said:
I get so emotional when i hear about the dutch oven. its so very dear to my heart. :happyfloa

Yes, you can't beat the Dutch Oven to see if she really loves you. :cuddle:

I've had some rather prolific releases this morning. Sorry Maniac, but I forgot my recorder. :jester:

kered said:
I've had some rather prolific releases this morning. Sorry Maniac, but I forgot my recorder. :jester:

please dont forget next time. we need to post them in the audio clip section. :woot:

What a killer morning! i was painting at a friends house and had a flatulence battle! he started off pretty good, but i literally blew him away after. i must of had about 30 releases within an hour. he was in awe! if only my arms were longer, id pat myself on the back! 😎

Wow! another day of multiple releases! it had to be the chicken cutlet sub with extra sauce. i barely swallowed the first bite and the releases started right on cue! 😎

Tore one loose at the job today! I got a standing ovation!

Kered! You're supposed to try and make a good impression in the first week! 🙄 And by impression, I don't mean a dent in the chair. 😛

HeavenlyTickle said:
Kered! You're supposed to try and make a good impression in the first week! 🙄 And by impression, I don't mean a dent in the chair. 😛
But they loved it! They even bought my lunch. :bowing:

kered said:
But they loved it! They even bought my lunch. :bowing:
They probably got your ass confused with your mouth. Thought that maybe if it was full of food... you won't be able to let one go. :jester:

You are here more than Izzy. You must really love flatulence!

HeavenlyTickle said:
I notice you signed out a minute after posting this. Not "sceeered" are we? 😛
Had several good releases today. And don't be so antsy, HT. Or did you have a great release yourself? :shock:

kered said:
Had several good releases today. And don't be so antsy, HT. Or did you have a great release yourself? :shock:
I'm always antsy.. you know that. :angel:

And no, I didn't. 😛

HeavenlyTickle said:
I'm always antsy.. you know that. :angel:

And no, I didn't. 😛

Awww.....I bet you really exploded one out when you discovered the TMF was down for two days! That's probably why we had power outages over here. 😛

kered said:
Awww.....I bet you really exploded one out when you discovered the TMF was down for two days! That's probably why we had power outages over here. 😛
You just love making me post in this thread don't you? 🙄

And it was only really down for a day, so I managed not to blow a fuse. Lol. :wow:

The power probably went out because your heart rate got too high, after you realised you couldn't PM me for 24 hours. :jester:

C'mon. Admit to me and Maniac that you have at least ripped one off on a double decker bus.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back