• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

kered said:
Of course you'll stay! Pull up a chair and enjoy some broccoli and baked beans, Ducks! :jester:
Hey kered... this is the thread where you can be a fartass, not a smartass! 😛

kered said:
Exactly, Duchess. You can finally be yourself!!! :bouncybou
:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: You are soooo gonna pay for that! :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

Just be thankful there's a pond separating us. :Grrr: I know I am... the large quantity of vehicles means there's enough air pollution in London as it is! 😛

HeavenlyTickle said:
:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: You are soooo gonna pay for that! :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

Just be thankful there's a pond separating us. :Grrr: I know I am... the large quantity of vehicles means there's enough air pollution in London as it is! 😛
Could you repeat that? It's hard to hear over all your "tooting". 🙄

What a great day of releases! one after another all day long. and the bonus was the intense aroma that no doubt could have gotten confessions out of prisoners of war! :xlime:

maniactickler said:
What a great day of releases! one after another all day long. and the bonus was the intense aroma that no doubt could have gotten confessions out of prisoners of war! :xlime:
Lol... isn't an 'aroma' supposed to be a pleasant smell? 🙄

What on Earth did you eat?

A poem

Beans beans

Are good for the heart

The more you eat

The more you fart

The more you fart

The better you feel

So eat your beans at every meal :veryhappy :veryhappy

How's that old song go?
England swings like a pendulum do
HT eats baked beans....Woa!...pee-ooooo!!! 😛

kered said:
How's that old song go?
England swings like a pendulum do
HT eats baked beans....Woa!...pee-ooooo!!! 😛
Leave me out of your rhymes, mister! :ranty:

Actually... I did eat baked beans earlier. 😛

*HT gathers the remainder of her dignity and makes a sharp exit*

HeavenlyTickle said:
Lol... isn't an 'aroma' supposed to be a pleasant smell? 🙄

What on Earth did you eat?

Its not what i ate, its what i drank. beer works magic on me everytime. :evilha:

you people are so frackin' sick! that's why i read the whole thread and am still laughing till tears pour....
but onto farts: the gaming group i get together with every weekend has a house rule: if you feel so inclined as to let it rip, say "howdy" to warn others. well, one of the ladies at the gaming table had 20 "howdys" in a 4 hour period....that's 5 farts an hour!

cloudgazer2k said:
you people are so frackin' sick! that's why i read the whole thread and am still laughing till tears pour....
but onto farts: the gaming group i get together with every weekend has a house rule: if you feel so inclined as to let it rip, say "howdy" to warn others. well, one of the ladies at the gaming table had 20 "howdys" in a 4 hour period....that's 5 farts an hour!

Five an hour huh? not bad. any chance we can get her to join us here? :bowing:

cloudgazer2k said:

Just more proof that women love "pooting". :dogpile:

Hmm...this gets me thinking of an idea. since jaba has the guess the mystery laugher thread, maybe i should start the guess the mystery farter thread? is this not a fantastic idea. sometimes i amaze myself! :bowing:

maniactickler said:
Hmm...this gets me thinking of an idea. since jaba has the guess the mystery laugher thread, maybe i should start the guess the mystery farter thread? is this not a fantastic idea. sometimes i amaze myself! :bowing:

omg only you could come up with something like that, and actually think it's a great idea.. gesh

isabeau :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

That last release this morning was loud. Could you hear it in London, Countess? :yowzer:

kered said:
That last release this morning was loud. Could you hear it in London, Countess? :yowzer:
Yes, I could damnit! 😱 My eardrums are still reverbarating. :wow: Thank goodness this house has strong foundations, or I'd be up to my ears in plaster right about now. :yowzer: 😛

HeavenlyTickle said:
Yes, I could damnit! 😱 My eardrums are still reverbarating. :wow: Thank goodness this house has strong foundations, or I'd be up to my ears in plaster right about now. :yowzer: 😛
What do ya know, Maniac! I've gone " international". :couch:

maniactickler said:
Well flatulence is the universal sign of friendship you know. :veryhappy
You could be right. We have one of "The Royals" posting in your thread now.

One of my best days in a long time. i counted 34 releases today! and the days not even over. i had a little scare on one though. i ALMOST made a solid during one of my releases. it was just a scare though. i didnt soil my skibbies. :veryhappy

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back