• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

tulipangel said:
Well, what can I eat so that they will smell? I want to make it so bad that he needs to open all the windows and leave the house for an hour to air out Tee Hee Hee! :bowing:

Raisin Bran maybe? When I was a teen that would give some real nasty gas

tulipangel said:
Well, what can I eat so that they will smell? I want to make it so bad that he needs to open all the windows and leave the house for an hour to air out Tee Hee Hee! :bowing:

Well each person is different. you have to experiment with different foods. i would try mexican for a start. just dont eat anything thats healthy!

Released some real nasty smelling ones yesterday. the ever classic SBD! unfortunately, i had noone to share the bouquet with. 🙁

Good news! i was watching highlights of the world cup and instantly started blasting away! i guess all that world cup crap caused me to crap! :blaugh:

I do love the mornings. that seems to be when my releases are at their best. it must be the slow build up of gases and toxins inside my body as i sleep. ive been having morning releases that at times feel like my rectum is being split in two! yet i show no fear in holding back. thats dedication my good friends! 😎

Had my personal best trouser trumpet today. Got a standing ovation!! :jester:

It was at a job site in the country. The sound echoed across a deep holler and resounded off a stand of oak trees. One person said it sounded like a bull moose raping a grizzly bear. Brought a tear to my eye. 😀

kered said:
It was at a job site in the country. The sound echoed across a deep holler and resounded off a stand of oak trees. One person said it sounded like a bull moose raping a grizzly bear. Brought a tear to my eye. 😀

And to mine also! :dropatear

HeavenlyTickle never has told us of her most melodic releases. She really should share. :jester:

kered said:
HeavenlyTickle never has told us of her most melodic releases. She really should share. :jester:

You know her much better than me. pull some strings and see what you can do. we need some new members in this thread. :woot:

maniactickler said:
You know her much better than me. pull some strings and see what you can do. we need some new members in this thread. :woot:

I'l try to get in touch with the Duchess of Fleet Street right away. :happyfloa

I just had bacon, egg and cheese biscuits..and let me tell you, the force alone from the flatulance almost ripped a hole in my boxers, and the smell..... well lets just say that if we need a new chemical weapon to root people out of hills and caves, they need to just call me.
Even the dog ran away from me. :scared:

There ya go Manaic.....now you go post in my Robaceini thread.
You loon you.

Rob

Shemp said:
I just had bacon, egg and cheese biscuits..and let me tell you, the force alone from the flatulance almost ripped a hole in my boxers, and the smell..... well lets just say that if we need a new chemical weapon to root people out of hills and caves, they need to just call me.
Even the dog ran away from me. :scared:

There ya go Manaic.....now you go post in my Robaceini thread.
You loon you.

Rob

Shemp, you are my favorite stooge by the way. :bowing:

maniactickler said:

Sorry, Maniac. I think the Duchess finds this thread somewhat......repugnant.

kered said:
Sorry, Maniac. I think the Duchess finds this thread somewhat......repugnant.

well im afraid to say, once you post here, your a lifer. its like being a hells angel. theres only one way to leave. you must be tied down and have 4 of the top flatulence releasers in the country, put their butts in her face and unload with an intensity youve never seen before for 10 solid minutes. sorry, rules are rules.

maniactickler said:
well im afraid to say, once you post here, your a lifer. its like being a hells angel. theres only one way to leave. you must be tied down and have 4 of the top flatulence releasers in the country, put their butts in her face and unload with an intensity youve never seen before for 10 solid minutes. sorry, rules are rules.
Sorry Maniac. I have been commisioned to relay this message from Her Grace.
ehem........." Tell him to stick his rules where the sun don't shine!" She seems adamant about not relaying her adventures in Brittish flatulence.

kered said:
Sorry Maniac. I have been commisioned to relay this message from Her Grace.
ehem........." Tell him to stick his rules where the sun don't shine!" She seems adamant about not relaying her adventures in Brittish flatulence.

This is very disturbing news indeed. please inform her that i have connections everywhere, even in other countries. id advise her to grow eyes in the back of her head or she will never see that severe blast of flatulence coming from behind! or perhaps it will come when shes sleeping under the covers? one never knows! :evilha:

Sadly, this will be bad. She may get stinky on you too.

Still no go, Maniac. The Celtic Countess of sphincter belching refuses to accomodate your request. :veryhappy

kered said:
Still no go, Maniac. The Celtic Countess of sphincter belching refuses to accomodate your request. :veryhappy

Ok, you did your best. thats all i can ask. just inform her to sleep with one eye open and dont ever pull the covers over her head! :woot:

This is shaping up to be a real battle. I'm gonna put up bleachers and sell tickets! 😛

kered said:
This is shaping up to be a real battle. I'm gonna put up bleachers and sell tickets! 😛

Not even a contest. shes not in my flatulence league! id blast her out of the water! :jester:

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back