• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

kered said:
I had plenty of pizza and beer last night. This morning my butt is a super flatulence machine. I mean really loud. :shock:

pulllllllllllllllllllllllllease kered, my friend, do not, and i repeat, do not encourage the hobbies of the maniac man, by continuing this posting on such a ridiculous, disgusting thread.... i have spoken.. lolol

isabeau

isabeau said:
pulllllllllllllllllllllllllease kered, my friend, do not, and i repeat, do not encourage the hobbies of the maniac man, by continuing this posting on such a ridiculous, disgusting thread.... i have spoken.. lolol

isabeau

Then why do you post on this thread Izzy? Maybe you like to fart? :manicd: :yowzer:

General Zod said:
Then why do you post on this thread Izzy? Maybe you like to fart? :manicd: :yowzer:

grrrrrrrrrrrr i absolutely do not mister General, i'll have you know a lady never f***'s and tells. lololol

isabeau

omg i'm posting on this inane thread yet again...

You know Isabeau for someone who says she dose not like this thread you sure do post in it a lot. 🙄 Me thinks you do like this thread 😀

isabeau said:
grrrrrrrrrrrr i absolutely do not mister General, i'll have you know a lady never f***'s and tells. lololol

isabeau

omg i'm posting on this inane thread yet again...

Insane? the human bodies natural functions are not insane. :happyfloa

metsfan123 said:
You know Isabeau for someone who says she dose not like this thread you sure do post in it a lot. 🙄 Me thinks you do like this thread 😀

i do not mister metsfan.. i am trying to make you people see the errors of your ways.. by helping this poor misguided maniac man don't you see the harm you are doing? to think that flatulence is a good thing? lolol

isabeau

isabeau said:
i do not mister metsfan.. i am trying to make you people see the errors of your ways.. by helping this poor misguided maniac man don't you see the harm you are doing? to think that flatulence is a good thing? lolol

isabeau
Yeah ok I believe you Isabeau 🙄 . Look Hun Flatulence is just as normal as making dinner everyday. You do that don't you? See my point? Everyone dose it. Just admit it hun. 🙂

metsfan123 said:
Yeah ok I believe you Isabeau 🙄 . Look Hun Flatulence is just as normal as making dinner everyday. You do that don't you? See my point? Everyone dose it. Just admit it hun. 🙂

never i say neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lolol

isabeau :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

isabeau said:
never i say neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lolol

isabeau :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:
Hun give it up. The fact that you keep posting in this thread shows me that you love it. 🙂 One day You will tell us its just a matter of time.

Whewwwwww!...I'm glad that's over. Everything is back to normal. Just a few normal releases now and then. But I blew a hole in the comforter last night. :woot:

My Dog after someone so generously has given him a bunch of bones.

Last night when i was playing darts in a bar, one of my friends released the most horrific smelling bomb. enough to literally make your eyes water. it was a masterpiece! :manicd:

metsfan123 said:
Hun give it up. The fact that you keep posting in this thread shows me that you love it. 🙂 One day You will tell us its just a matter of time.

nevahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cry.. anyway if you want to post in an awesome thread, bump up the maniac is a pain in the *** thread hehehe

isabeau 😛

isabeau said:
nevahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cry.. anyway if you want to post in an awesome thread, bump up the maniac is a pain in the *** thread hehehe

isabeau 😛

Isabeau, that thread is dead. everyone here loves and respects me too much to think im a pain in the ass. :scared:

Maniac!!! Today I let loose the classic SBD. It cleared out our shop this morning. If the overhead doors weren't open it might have set off the smoke alarm. 😱

kered said:
Maniac!!! Today I let loose the classic SBD. It cleared out our shop this morning. If the overhead doors weren't open it might have set off the smoke alarm. 😱

You know, its posts like this that touch my heart and brings a tear to my eye. i thank you. :bowing:

Great update! i had numerous releases this morning. the kind that hurt your rectum after you let loose. :ermm:

Let one loose at the restaurant this morning. The leather cushions in the booths make a great echo effect.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back