• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Would You Mostly Wanna Tickle Or Be Tickled By (on TT)

matthew

TMF Poster
Hiya People Just wondering , Who Would You Mostly Wanna Tickle Or Be Tickled By On Here ??, just another thing i've been wondering

Want to tickle; Lee211, Sammi, Annie Hall

Tickled by; Dunno yet.

Last edited:
Tickled by - Isabeau, were she not already spoken for!
Tickle - See above. What a sweet, musical laugh, as evidenced by that sound clip she posted!

To tickle:

1)Izzy.

2)Sammi.

3)Hope.

4)Mistress Valerie

5)All the other ticklish dominant women from the TT

6)All the other ticklish women on the TT.

CJ

Last edited:
Hey Reaper, good question. Well, for both options, Im gonna have to play the mushy card and say my very own big Norm 🙂

i thank the two that mentioned me..hmm would i make a good tickler..

at risk of leaving anyone out, i'll just say all the males on the TT are willing to try..

but i will list a few females..

Mistress Valerie..she can take out her frustration at the trouble i've caused in the past on my poor ticklish body lol

Camel...just cuz...

Heather and Anna..just cuz again..

i'm not a tickler so i won't list anyone i would like to tickle..although if i were, a few do come to mind...hmm..

IZZY!!!! Just to prove, once and for all, that PITT is stronger than WVU!!!! And I know I could!!! 😛

Mistress Val--because we'd wrestle first...and THAT would be hott.

K-mama--strongest arms on the theater...and I bet it would be a heck of a fight!!!

ticklee_f/f (Israeli girls are HOTT!!!)

Nessie--cuz I miss her...

Norm--with permission/assistance from his Ticklebug...

Cellar--I think we would have fun...and then go out afterwards!!!

Cheshire--he's just...dreamy...

Kal--he's dangerous with a quill.

TickleTheater--because not only do we all owe him one, I think he's a fine gentleman, and would have a great deal of fun with it...

All of these would be both tickled/tickled by...the list goes on, and on, and on...

edit: I retract my earlier statement about KyHawkeye...as he has proven himself to be reprehensible.

Last edited:
Hehe here's a run down list for everyone then.x3

Tickled by

Sammi
isabeau (even if she's not a big tickler.😛)
Camel26
SadisticTcklr(Or however her name is spelt, I haven't seen her recently.xD)
Mistress Valerie(I'd absolutely love being tickled by her. ._.)

And who I'd love to tickle.=3

Tickle

Sammi(OF COURSE. Hehe)
Camel26(Revenge is always sweet nay?)
isabeau(A total thanks for being a ler.:3)
AngelOfDarkness(But that would never happen.;_; )
Lonely Kimiko(Where ever she is that is. Hopefully she is having a good life though.:3)
Meka(Yeah it had to be said sometime. Hehe)

Hehehe and that's about all of them.x3 Now if only I could hook any of them. Even though I already hooked Sammi.x3

Hehe here's a run down list for everyone then.x3

Tickled by

Sammi
isabeau (even if she's not a big tickler.😛)
Camel26
SadisticTcklr(Or however her name is spelt, I haven't seen her recently.xD)
Mistress Valerie(I'd absolutely love being tickled by her. ._.)

And who I'd love to tickle.=3

Tickle

Sammi(OF COURSE. Hehe)
Camel26(Revenge is always sweet nay?)
isabeau(A total thanks for being a ler.:3)
AngelOfDarkness(But that would never happen.;_; )
Lonely Kimiko(Where ever she is that is. Hopefully she is having a good life though.:3)
Meka(Yeah it had to be said sometime. Hehe)

Hehehe and that's about all of them.x3 Now if only I could hook any of them. Even though I already hooked Sammi.x3

redface:

i would tickle..

Papi, of course because he's bad! lol
AoD, because she can't possible be that dark
Airportqb, because he's my buddy:super_hap
SocksNTicklish, because i say the new chick gets it!

and i could pretty much be tickled by anyone i guess lol

Hrmm, let's see

To Tickle: LK, AphroditeRabbit, and perhaps Bella.

To be Tickled by: MistressValerie without a doubt. I'm not sure if there are any other sadistic but playful female lers out there.

PS. I forgot Camel and who could really forget her. I would definitely would want to tickle and be tickled by her.

Last edited:
Let's see, to tickle, I'd go with some of the following. Granted this may not be a complete list😉
SocksNTicklish (For obvious reasons😉 )
LonelyKimiko (I miss her too)
TKLVR18 (She definitely has it coming)
Sadistictcklr (She'd be fun)
Camel (She's really nice, and really cool, and I think she'd be a lot of fun)
Sammi (Duh)
Sockticklingirl (For obvious reasons)
Chickles (Another I miss on here)
Meka (She said anybody could, so why not?)

As for being tickled, let's see here.
TKLVR18 (I'd have to let her have a bit of fun)
Sadistictcklr (I'd have to see if she lives up to her name)
Mistress Val (She's really cool, and I'd bet she'd be really good)

More might get added as the mood strikes me. And I do agree with Meka that the SocksNTicklish should definitely get it😉

Last edited:
redface:

i would tickle..

Papi, of course because he's bad! lol
AoD, because she can't possible be that dark
Airportqb, because he's my buddy:super_hap
SocksNTicklish, because i say the new chick gets it!

and i could pretty much be tickled by anyone i guess lol

Hehe, New chick get's it?? ~;;Pokes her;;~ I'm always up for a challenge.x3 That is if you PM'd me because that would be off topic.x3

Wow, I can't belive two people mentioned me 😀 Woohoo, I'm still popular even tho I'm engaged!!! :super_hap

Camel, I would so own you 😉 Bring it on sistah, Senshi and I would love to meet you up in Philly sometime--and when we do, I'll show you what arm strength IS :ayyy:

Socks....I can, and HAVE pwnt you before. Do not get me started :ayyy:

Who else I would love to pwn...jeez...Senshi, naturally, comes top of the list, just because he's the cutest lee on earth 😀 Socks has it COMING, has for years. So do Sammi and Shalla. I'd love to pwn Norm, if bug would allow me--I'd never step between a woman and her man though---I know how it feels 😉 Feathers is up there, just because he and I have a lot in common when it comes to tk, and I know exactly how to tickle him senseless 😉 Tk_fan03, one of my oldest and dearest tk friends--would love to tickle her sides senseless. Let's not forget Captain Bender, Wade, tklshfeet, and so many other buddies from the chatroom 😉

Who would I love to pwn ME. Oooh boy, I'm never gonna hear the end of this one, but here's the 'short' list. Senshi, obviously, for more reasons than I can name here. Safe to say he's the only ler who can drive me as crazy as he does. Feathers, for the same reason I listed above 😀 Socks, just because....well....after all this time, I guess I DO deserve it 😀 KY Hawkeye and Brad1701 are both awesome lers, and I bug them too much for a good lerring not to mention them here.

Anybody I've forgotten whom I've ever stuck my tongue out at, you can probably assume you SHOULD be on this list.

I reserve the right to edit this list at any time 😀

~K

Hey Reaper, good question. Well, for both options, Im gonna have to play the mushy card and say my very own big Norm 🙂

oh totally! take it from me, Bug's a vicious tickler, hehe 😉

Norm--with permission/assistance from his Ticklebug...

why thank you, camel! i'm sure she wouldn't mind, and would really love the assistance.

my list to tickle/be tickled by with respectful permissions:

Ticklebug, derrrrr, lol
Camel (i owe her a good tickling)
Sammi (that's a no brainer)
Karen *TKLVR18* (me and senshi can chase her around and double team her! lol)

Last edited:
especially with that funny feeling in my arm when i'm around you. i just can't control it!

It's... It's... The...

😉

o.o Crap....you mean I'll have TWO guys with the SAME arm affliction running after me at once??? >___<

*hides under bed*

o.o Crap....you mean I'll have TWO guys with the SAME arm affliction running after me at once??? >___<

*hides under bed*

for anyone who doesn't have clue to what we're reffering to, it's TKLVR's ultimate weakness, which i'd love to tell the whole world! lol.

for anyone who doesn't have clue to what we're reffering to, it's TKLVR's ultimate weakness, which i'd love to tell the whole world! lol.

*smirk* First off, my ultimate weakness, as you call it, is a bit broader than that, and secondly, it's not exactly a state secret 😛

*smirk* First off, my ultimate weakness, as you call it, is a bit broader than that, and secondly, it's not exactly a state secret 😛

damn, and here i thought i could blackmail you! i woulda done it too! if it weren't for those pesky kids, and their dog too!😉

you'd be in real trouble if i bring along Bug to help us all

damn, and here i thought i could blackmail you! i woulda done it too! if it weren't for those pesky kids, and their dog too!😉

you'd be in real trouble if i bring along Bug to help us all

O.O you'd bring her along?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back