• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Would You Mostly Wanna Tickle Or Be Tickled By (on TT)

Fear, neva. Only person I ph34r is Senshi.

But then again, he's coming too..😱

ya, bug will have a blast. knowing her, she'll turn the tides and i'll be running for my life, lol

Wow, I can't belive two people mentioned me 😀 Woohoo, I'm still popular even tho I'm engaged!!! :super_hap

Camel, I would so own you 😉 Bring it on sistah, Senshi and I would love to meet you up in Philly sometime--and when we do, I'll show you what arm strength IS :ayyy:

Socks....I can, and HAVE pwnt you before. Do not get me started :ayyy:

Who else I would love to pwn...jeez...Senshi, naturally, comes top of the list, just because he's the cutest lee on earth 😀 Socks has it COMING, has for years. So do Sammi and Shalla. I'd love to pwn Norm, if bug would allow me--I'd never step between a woman and her man though---I know how it feels 😉 Feathers is up there, just because he and I have a lot in common when it comes to tk, and I know exactly how to tickle him senseless 😉 Tk_fan03, one of my oldest and dearest tk friends--would love to tickle her sides senseless. Let's not forget Captain Bender, Wade, tklshfeet, and so many other buddies from the chatroom 😉

I console myself with the knowledge that by the time you've gotten through pwning the ten or so names ahead of me you'll be too weary to come after me. Heck... maybe then, while you're in a moment of vulnerable repose, I'll attack you!

Wade, by the time she is done with her list, and gets to you, I will have recovered from attacking her...and she will recover from my attack...and we will both make sure you have a glorious time...😉

I'd be happy to let you have a turn, Wade, except I'm fairly certain you wouldn't actually want it 😀

Too...tired...to ler? No comprendo, senior....😉

~K

Last edited:
holy shit on a stick i don't come on for 2 days and look wat happens....theres a shit load of replies lol , anyway heres my list 😉

To Tickle

Sammi , Shalla , TKLVR18 , Suzumiya Haruhi , Vrryticklish , 2ticklish4u , Ticklishbody , Nippletickle , HTKLVR , tickling lover , ticklishgrrrl , Tiklish_Jen . i think that's it can't be sure though lol , and don't know bout tickled by cos i'm not ticklish

Matt loves his girls. Especially ones that have some variation of the word "tickle" in their name. 😵

norm you always have awsome signatures lol

Steve Colbert for president!..he's hot

Here is my list...

My attacks, which would not be detected until they were too late, would befall these people, identified by their TT user account:

Bella Donna
iamnothere
Meka

To be tickled by? Well. That's a more difficult sitch. Though, this would be my list:

iamnothere
TKLVR18 (if she had the guts)

Beyond that, 😛

Wade, by the time she is done with her list, and gets to you, I will have recovered from attacking her...and she will recover from my attack...and we will both make sure you have a glorious time...😉

Too...tired...to ler? No comprendo, senior....😉

~K

Then I guess my only hope would be that once you all discovered how absurdly ticklish I am you'd be overcome with feelings of compassion and mercy and would not drive me too far around the bend...

I don't think "around the bend" is appropriate... perhaps that phrase could be exchanged for "into next week". 😛

As for my "tickles for" and "tickles against" list:

T.F. - sadisticticklr, TKLVR18 (though I see that's a long line that may never move, especially if Sensh gets first dibs unconditionally), lonelykimiko, Val, Ami, Annie, Suzumiya Haruhi, Camel (also a long list that may never move, the lady's wife has the unconditional dibs there), majikku

T.A. - sadisticticklr, TKLVR18 (above caption applies here 😛) Val, AoD, Izzy...

I know there are people I'm forgetting and want to include, and it sucks...

Hmm. Rather than name screennames, I'll just list attributes, and if you fit the bill, hey... 🙂

Either:
*Must be female
*Preferably single; shouldn't be married, but can be a girlfriend, provided the boyfriend is okay with us having tickly fun
*Must be okay with having tickly interactions with a male who's almost 30

To tickle:
*Preferably enjoys being tickled
*Highly preferably has a ticklish tummy
*Preferably is willing to bare her tummy or have it bared for the purpose of tickling; given that, preferably doesn't have her bellybutton pierced as I really don't like that kind, though if she has one, should at least not be wearing the jewelry when it's time for her to be tickled
*Cute laughter preferred; sounding like you lost a good portion of your voice is not

To be tickled by:
*Must stick to underarms, ribs, tummy, bellybutton, and feet; especially no roaming into the private areas
*Must go for the tummy at least once
*Goal is to make me laugh, not hurt

SocksnTicklish and Dogg thank you both..it's kind of cool to be mentioned by so many young people..

Dogg i'm a bit confused..what is tickling against? does that mean you get tickled?

norm you always have awsome signatures lol

Steve Colbert for president!..he's hot

thank you! *bows humbly*

just wait til you see what i have in store for christmas!

Wade--not bloody likely 😛 And you like it that way.

Dogg--don't worry, there's plenty of me to go around once I finally do get to NEST. And yeah of course he gets first dibs--but in his words, "I can't wait to get to NEST too see you get pwn3d by all those people, Karen! It's gonna be GREAT 😛 "

Yeah, he's gonna share....^__^;;

~K

SocksnTicklish and Dogg thank you both..it's kind of cool to be mentioned by so many young people..

Dogg i'm a bit confused..what is tickling against? does that mean you get tickled?

Exactly 🙂 Tickles For - people I tickle, Tickles Against - people who tickle me.

Last edited:
hmm Dogg...i don't tickle..but out of curiosity...why would you want me to tickle you?? i don't get that offer very much...i thank you for the compliment however..:bouncy:

Here is my list...

My attacks, which would not be detected until they were too late, would befall these people, identified by their TT user account:

Bella Donna
iamnothere
Meka

To be tickled by? Well. That's a more difficult sitch. Though, this would be my list:

iamnothere
TKLVR18 (if she had the guts)

Beyond that, 😛

you have to catch me first

ya, bug will have a blast. knowing her, she'll turn the tides and i'll be running for my life, lol

Thanks hunny, and yeah you probably would be running but maybe not away from me
You might be running to me for protection from Karen
but I would have to decide who to help 😉
what do you think TKLVR18?
lol, love ya Normie, bug x

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back