• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Would You Mostly Wanna Tickle Or Be Tickled By (on TT)

Easy hosed (the footed kind) hooters girls

My pick is to be tickled by a gang of at least 6 Hooters girls. all in footed hose. some in boots which are then removed slowly by me and other girls as I take part in tickling each one of them as the others hold them down and tickle them with me. This lasts for hours and hours. Think of how those booted feet will feel after being trapped in hose and those boots as I unzip them and the cool air hits them and makes them PRIME and SUPER sensitive for tickling. Imagine the view as I lay on the floor of the restaurant and am punished by beautiful nylon clad women horny for tickling as they hold their wiggling fingers above me in anticipation and tickle me to one orgasm after another.
Then it is my turn to take it out on each of them!!!

Wow, how have I only just discovered this thread?!
OK, Im a ler so my ideal lee list.....
Isabeau
Angelic Angela
TKLVR18
Canadian eh
Bella Donna
Yeah, think that's about it,
Wheels 🙂

My pick is to be tickled by a gang of at least 6 Hooters girls. all in footed hose. some in boots which are then removed slowly by me and other girls as I take part in tickling each one of them as the others hold them down and tickle them with me. This lasts for hours and hours. Think of how those booted feet will feel after being trapped in hose and those boots as I unzip them and the cool air hits them and makes them PRIME and SUPER sensitive for tickling. Imagine the view as I lay on the floor of the restaurant and am punished by beautiful nylon clad women horny for tickling as they hold their wiggling fingers above me in anticipation and tickle me to one orgasm after another.
Then it is my turn to take it out on each of them!!!

Damn, it's a shame that the local Hooters went out of business!🙂🙂🙂

As for which women I'd like to be tickled by from TT, well, that's a tough one. How do I choose from so many fine people?

Cry? Doubt it. I'm not ticklish enough, myself. There's really only one spot where it works at all. (And no, get your mind out of the gutter, it isn't the genitals).

Keep in mind, Sadistictcklr... I won't tickle you outright but if YOU try tickling ME then I'll assume you're begging for some of your own medicine. :evil: The move is yours to make.

edit: Fact is, I much prefer to use my talents on those who'll appreciate it rather than unwilling, squirmy you.

Well... ! You're stupid in that you don't act retarded 'cause you're not 'sensitive'! >_< *pouts* (How can one not immediately come to that conclusion, given the context of this site, and all?!!)

Well, I'm still gonna' get you - at least try to SOMEtime, at best. And, you said it yourself. (Prefacing) All-in-all, I'm no fun. So Don't! Start! :cross:

Well... ! You're stupid in that you don't act retarded 'cause you're not 'sensitive'! >_< *pouts* (How can one not immediately come to that conclusion, given the context of this site, and all?!!)

Well, I'm still gonna' get you - at least try to SOMEtime, at best. And, you said it yourself. (Prefacing) All-in-all, I'm no fun. So Don't! Start! :cross:

Be my guest if you really want to try... just know that it'd make me figure I'm allowed to hold you upside-down by the ankles and tickle your feet as a direct result. 🙂 Of course, if you don't get the right spot, I MIGHT show mercy on you for the first attempt and let it slide... but keep on trying or hit that spot and I WILL tickle you silly.

As for you not being fun... I never said that. 😉 Just that I PREFER my tickles to be appreciated. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a fighter when she's determined to try and find my one weakness.

The games begin...

I would like to tickle:
Wade! Cause everyone wants to and because it's so easy to make him scream with laughter...

Just because it's easy doesn't mean ya should...!!

Wade - It would be, amusing, to say the least. I'd like to see just how bad his reactions are, and also to witness the man who would bring out the 'ler in most 'lees, even.

What is that, my superpower?
Worst. Superpower. Ever.

*smirk* True Wade, but it's your superpower nonetheless 😉

I hafta add Camel to my list, if she wasn't there before. MMmmm 😉

~K

Be my guest if you really want to try... just know that it'd make me figure I'm allowed to hold you upside-down by the ankles and tickle your feet as a direct result. 🙂 Of course, if you don't get the right spot, I MIGHT show mercy on you for the first attempt and let it slide... but keep on trying or hit that spot and I WILL tickle you silly.

As for you not being fun... I never said that. 😉 Just that I PREFER my tickles to be appreciated. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a fighter when she's determined to try and find my one weakness.

The games begin...

Well we'll just have to see how this goes, hmm??!? ... >_< *scowls and sticks out my tongue.*
And yes, you did say that; greatly implied it at least! :cross: So DON'T appreciate me 'fighterness', and just let me find your weak spot... :stickout

And aww, come on Wade. You know you secretly love all this attention! 😉

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back