• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Would You Mostly Wanna Tickle Or Be Tickled By (on TT)

I would like to tickle:
Blue Mage. Thats a big duh. Even though he doesn't believe me.
Nippletickle. I haven't seen her in ages..
Wade! Cause everyone wants to and because it's so easy to make him scream with laughter... I love when they scream...
BigNorm, if his bug allows, cause I bet he's got girlish pipes, too.
FT Genikit cause he's awesomely cool.
Lee211 even though we never talk anymore
And, last but not least, Relent<

Who I'd like to be tickled by:
Blue Mage cause he's my boyfriend and I just don't think he'd have it in him 😉 but I know he'd sure try.
SocksNTicklish cause I bet we'd have a blast.
TKLVR18 even though I bet she doesn't know who I formerly was.. :huh
Budweiserbob! even though I'd probably regret it because he'd make it so I couldn't get away at all.. *twitch*
Sockstickler and I'd save my awesomest socks just for him XD
BudweiserBob! because his sheer size would make me feel weak and helpless... perfect!
TickleTheater because he rox! XD
BudweiserBob! because he rox too! XD
BudweiserBob! <3 <3 <3
Blue Mage and BudweiserBob! because they both start with B... and B's are awesome.
And, Relent< though, I'm sure he'd just throw me in a kennel..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob old chum, methinks you need some examination of the psychological bent. *Shakes head bemusedly* :ggrin:

to tickle: catwoman ticklishgirl87 and a few others but cannot come up with any

be tickled by: man theres so many good lers here

Thanks HDS, but I don't think I need treatment from a psychologist. 😛
Just because I'm "Mentally Destroyed". xP

I'm tickling Lu-Lu. She definitely has it coming. :ggrin:

Last edited:
Well, guess I should jump on here since it's been here far long enough...
Umm... :huh <- *that's supposed to be deep contemplation, not perplexed at/by something* Well, to get everyone who's mentioned me thus far (and who I remember), by tickling them:

SocksNTicklish - because I think I'm at least greatly responsible for bringing out her 'ler, and so have to teach her a lesson for her insolence
big_dogg - because he's just a turd, and needs a good getting because 'I say so!' >_< That, and I think it'd be fun to make a big boy cry. 😉
Sockstickler - I think it'd be fun; and I'd like to see how much of a gentleman he'd really be once I got a good hold of him.
TyrantRave - Gah! Do I even really need a reason for this one??! :stickout
Not too sure HOW many times I'd end up getting him in between all the rest.
Dalekfire - Curious as to how a Hawaiian laugh would sound. :happy:
Duke Diablo - He's a STUPID STUPIDHEAD!! That's right! You heard me!! >_<
iamnothere - I'd like to hear her shriek and squeal.
CrusherTitan - because I will make you my little tickle victim! :evilha:
isabeau - It'd be my sign of gratitude for all the awesomeness she's given us all here; if she's allow it, that is. :happy:
Wade - It would be, amusing, to say the least. I'd like to see just how bad his reactions are, and also to witness the man who would bring out the 'ler in most 'lees, even.
Kiwichx (or however that one's spelt too) - I need as MUCH practice at this I can get, right? ;P
Blue Mage - you made 'quite' a first impression when I first got on here (given I'm allowed to 'have my way' with you, that is. :umm🙂
Big Norm - because, like I've mentioned, I need as much practice as I can get, and also because bug and I could double team on you (if I'm allowed, of course)
Tongue Inch Eek - let's see how You like it when someone else tortures your feet, huh?!?!!! >_<
So basically, almost every person that's written on here before me - and after.

I know I'm forgetting a slew of people who I'd like to get, and for that I'm VERY VERY sorry! It's not necessarily that I forget you (for normal reasons, at least), but I have a GREAT excuse for my lack of recall - but you likely know that already, and anyways; if I've ever gotten you, or said I would/should, or had you get me, I bet you're on this list. That, and to anyone else who sparks my fancy. [translation: if I see you, you're likely in for it.] 😉

And, to be tickled by :huh <- *same stipulations as previously* ... Umm, no one!! >_< >_< >_< >_< But, out of curiosity for how badly I 'might' (or might not) react, I think I'd have to settle for my boyfriend Ty. You'd get a freebie. 😉 :stickout
Though I say I DON'T want ANYONE to get me, that doesn't mean I won't be chased after by each - and - every single person I've listed already, with a few others, likely.

Last edited:
thanks sadisticklr...i always wanted to be tickled by a sadist...giggles..and yes i'll allow it silly...i'm not that formidable..hmm is izzy formidable at all???

and oo Rave thank you also...you with a body to die for...

oo p.s. good luck tickling Crusher...are you aware of his height and size???? talk about formidable....plus oo you will pay if you try and tickle him...

however you should choose him to tickle you...i've never had anyone tickle me quite like him ever...

I want to tickle cool and interesting people and make them my slaves.

I will have house slaves and work slaves. Bella Donna will by my #1 slave and everybody else will have to go out and find a job to give me money so that I can spend it all on my #1 slave.

Now get to work

SLAVES.

Well, I'm not exactly sure if I'm a sadist. I've been called that, but I think they were all wusses, really. :stickout
And no, I don't think you're formidable, but, I know you're older than me (by more than at least 8 years - NOT in an offensive/derogatory/rude/whatever way, Please don't take it wrong, please! 🙁), so I just wanted to treat you with respect, was all.
And yes, I have an idea of the size of Crusher, which is one of the reasons why I'd like to get him, trying to make a big guy cry'd be funny. ;P And on getting tickled by him... yeah, I don't think so. I'd just like to find out how bad/or not I really am, and that's IT! And it won't be him who's allowed to let me find out how ticklish I am! >_<

Last edited:
I want to tickle cool and interesting people and make them my slaves.

I will have house slaves and work slaves. Bella Donna will by my #1 slave and everybody else will have to go out and find a job to give me money so that I can spend it all on my #1 slave.

Now get to work

SLAVES.

Where can I sign up?

Hmmm... let's see...

Tickled by:

Meka... because a good lee as her has to know a thing about good tickling...

The White Lotus... I don't know why... she's just that cool, whenever she pops of from time to time.

I would want to tickle:

Mistress Valerie... because she's a female admin... tickling women of power is exciting...

Alanza... Because she needs to be tickled for all her teasing playfulness! She deserves it! Yes I mean it too! So there! 😀

Meka... because Papi makes it look like so much fun when he tickles her... Except I wouldn't gag her... 😉

The White Lotus... to tickle a White Lotus would be like climbing mount Everest in an hour... so epic!!!

Annie Hall... to tickle the editor of the great tickle E-comic/ novel site would be amazing... hopefully, it won't disrupt her editing duties...wouldn't want MTJ Pub to be messed up... 🙂

and I guess that's about it! 😀

Last edited:
Well, I'm not exactly sure if I'm a sadist. I've been called that, but I think they were all wusses, really. :stickout
And no, I don't think you're formidable, but, I know you're older than me (by more than at least 8 years - NOT in an offensive/derogatory/rude/whatever way, Please don't take it wrong, please! 🙁), so I just wanted to treat you with respect, was all.
And yes, I have an idea of the size of Crusher, which is one of the reasons why I'd like to get him, trying to make a big guy cry'd be funny. ;P And on getting tickled by him... yeah, I don't think so. I'd just like to find out how bad/or not I really am, and that's IT! And it won't be him who's allowed to let me find out how ticklish I am! >_<

Cry? Doubt it. I'm not ticklish enough, myself. There's really only one spot where it works at all. (And no, get your mind out of the gutter, it isn't the genitals).

Keep in mind, Sadistictcklr... I won't tickle you outright but if YOU try tickling ME then I'll assume you're begging for some of your own medicine. :evil: The move is yours to make.

edit: Fact is, I much prefer to use my talents on those who'll appreciate it rather than unwilling, squirmy you. 😉 Anyway to actually contribute to the thread again, I forget if I mentioned Izzy since she's a blast to tickle.

Last edited:

silly girl now why would i take offense by the truth? i'm more than eight years older than almost every one here lol...so no worries love..

and Crusher thanks...you were a blast to be tickled by...

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back