• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Would You Mostly Wanna Tickle Or Be Tickled By (on TT)

i think the only one i could get really good is wade i even think meka and socksnticklish could get me before i could even think of getting them

And what does that make me around here--the weakest gazelle?

yes wade i consider you the most lee even among us lees if there was like a big tickle fight tounament id want you in the first round cause ur the only person i think i could beat.HAHA

Nope! The most popular member! 😉:super_hap

Wade is everybody's favorite lee! 😀😀😀

~K

yes wade i consider you the most lee even among us lees if there was like a big tickle fight tounament id want you in the first round cause ur the only person i think i could beat.HAHA

It's remarks like these that make me think if there ever were a real-world gathering of the gang here, I'd be a hopeless basket case.

It's remarks like these that make me think if there ever were a real-world gathering of the gang here, I'd be a hopeless basket case.

only way to get you free is stage a prison break. i can count 5 people that'd take you home with them. say koodos to freedom.

I'd like to be tickled by
Catwoman
Karen
Mistress Valerie
Sammi
Ninja Boo
Izzy
Queen bee

And i'd like to tickle
Karen
Sammi
Izzy
Ninja Boo
Camel
Queen Bee

Last edited:
There are so many good people I wanted to tickle....but to some that don't know me. I get too shy on doing that. Here's a small list for my example.

To tickle:
Bella Donna
Blue Mage
Isabeau
Lu-Lu (if that's ok with her)
Ticklish_Jen
Queen Bee Bee Marie

Now to be tickled....well...let's just say that I don't get offended when I'm being tickled. As long as I don't have to be a lee only. lol

Hopefully my reply didn't offend anyone.

Arson and FT Genkit..i'm truly flattered to be listed with such fine females..thank you...🙂 i would love to be tickled by both..

Arson and FT Genkit..i'm truly flattered to be listed with such fine females..thank you...🙂 i would love to be tickled by both..

You're welcome. Though I hate to complain...but I'm still a bit sad that the population for Brooklyn is very small.....oh well.

Brooklyn's population is small? 2.5 million people... is small? Define large, please.

lol. Nice one, Bella. I meant to say the population for people that are into tickling and being tickled in brooklyn is small. My bad.

Tickle!

I'm sure they're out there, hiding in the woodworks, fearing the light and indulging their otherworldly needs in the secret, dark corners of the night.

... Wait, that's vampires.

Hunh... could've sworn I'd already posted here today but here I go.

While I have a rather long list of 'lees I'd like to torment, most of you ladies sound like you'd be a hell of a lot of fun, I'd say top is Isabeau. I like the lady's style :super_hap

Hunh... could've sworn I'd already posted here today but here I go.

While I have a rather long list of 'lees I'd like to torment, most of you ladies sound like you'd be a hell of a lot of fun, I'd say top is Isabeau. I like the lady's style :super_hap

ah..well i like your style also...😉 i'm terribly flattered and being tickled by you would be well uh..hm an event of masterful sensations and all that..hehehe...

Yes, but a very HAPPY basket case 😉

~K

holy shit on a stick i don't come on for 2 days and look wat happens....theres a shit load of replies lol , anyway heres my list 😉

To Tickle

Sammi , Shalla , TKLVR18 , Suzumiya Haruhi , Vrryticklish , 2ticklish4u , Ticklishbody , Nippletickle , HTKLVR , tickling lover , ticklishgrrrl , Tiklish_Jen . i think that's it can't be sure though lol , and don't know bout tickled by cos i'm not ticklish
EEEEE... I was mentioned!! under former name, but still... when i'm done reading this I shall post my reply..

to tickle: sadistictcklr, lee211, isabeau and sammi! 😀

to tickle me: sadisticticklr. and... >.> i think thats it! XD

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back