• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Would You Mostly Wanna Tickle Or Be Tickled By (on TT)

Here is my list...

My attacks, which would not be detected until they were too late, would befall these people, identified by their TT user account:

Bella Donna
iamnothere
Meka

To be tickled by? Well. That's a more difficult sitch. Though, this would be my list:

iamnothere
TKLVR18 (if she had the guts)

Beyond that, 😛

Ooh, I finally got a mention! Two, even (even if its all the same person).

I can finally die happy :redface:

yes it bloody well is hot , I need a bucket of cold water stat! lol , and here's two more people i'd tickle on here , Tammi The Witch , Iamnothere. Sorry Iamnothere i was ment to put you on my list but couldn't think lol there's too many to name 😉 but your deffinetly one of them.

to tickle
wade
socksnticklish
socktickler

be tickled by
TKL
Meka she gets it so much i think she could let me have it
socktickler
socksnticklish

actually with us it would be more of a tickle fight we seem to be about equally as ticklish but you might have built up more endurance than me with all the papi tickling you get if you grabbed my foot id be done for

Ooh, I finally got a mention! Two, even (even if its all the same person).

I can finally die happy :redface:

Hey, if Jim gets his hands on you, I'll be right there behind him. Oh, you'll die happy alright. 😉

hm...
I can't honestly say. I suppose that I never presumed I'd have the choice of my captor and torturer. Though if I should get a say, I'd have to go with Feather_girl. I admire her imagination. Quite a writer.

As far as potential lees, I should say that anyone is a victim. My top five I'd like to take a crack at, though:
Isabeau
Sammi (aka Bella Donna)
2ticklish4u
Diskettessa
Lee211
I apologize if I butchered any of your names. lol

to tickle
wade
socksnticklish
sockstickler

be tickled by
TKL
Meka she gets it so much i think she could let me have it
sockstickler
socksnticklish

Hmmm, either of those possibilities does sound like a lot of fun. Fixed the typos in the name there though🙂

actually with us it would be more of a tickle fight we seem to be about equally as ticklish but you might have built up more endurance than me with all the papi tickling you get if you grabbed my foot id be done for

Are you suggesting that with ME it would NOT be an even fight? 'Cause I will try to defend myself... for whatever that's worth...

Relent it would be an honor to be tickled by such a talented man..thank you for the mention...

mmm i do have my favorites that i would love to have tickle me...but i won't list them as i hate leaving anyone out..

I would tickle Izzy, of course.

I don't know too many female lees here. But I would tickle them, too.

Tickled By:

Catwoman...my e-wifey and BFF
Bella Donna aka Samantha...she is soo beautiful
MistressValerie....the only mod I would love to be tickled by (sorry TT and Bob)
Nascarkid60 (and his fiance, Ciarra)...the cutest couple I've seen

Tickle:
Catwoman
Bella Donna
MistressValerie
Nascarkid60 and his fiance Ciarra (seperate and then at the same time)

Can I watch??? I'd LOVE to be able to tell that story...😉

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back