• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you tickle???

For me has to be:

Halle Berri
Shania Twain
Christie Brinkley

I'm sure the laughter would be angelic

oh, and Angelina Jolie, just to see if I could make her scream with laughter.

Sports Star: Anna Kournikova (Highly un-original I know.)

TV star: Tina O'Brien

Sports/movie stars I'd like to tickle

My first choice to tickle would have to be Martina Hingis, she's so cute. Just seeing her smile as she's being tickled would be great. I'd tickle her while she's wearing her tennis outfit.
Sandra Bullock would have to be on the list. Again, a very cute girl who would be a lot of fun to tickle.
Others: Cameron Diaz, Natalie Imbruglia, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kirsten Dunst, Kylie Minogue, Natalie Portman, Drew Barrymore, and probably thousands of others!

😀 😎

# one on my list is Katarina Witt.
First because she`s a cutie and second because she is known to have ticklish feet.

in order,

wynona rider 🙂
kylie minogue... definately
christina ricci, REALLY nice feet
natalie portman, again real nice feet

i was surprised i didnt see wynona rider here yet.

Last edited:
Hey, good call. Winona Ryder is a definite. Damn, how could I forget her. She's cute and would make a great ticklee.

Someone mentioned Charlotte Ross: she's my absolute favorite hearthrob on television, one of the most awesome women I've ever seen in all of my years of watching the small screen. I prefer to think of her, as fantasies go, in my arms, vacationing at a tropical resort...swimming in the pool, enjoying an expensive, hedonistic dinner together, dancing, and eventually getting together that evening. As a prologue, the fun would include the erotic consumption of tropical fruits, similar to the repartee between Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke in "Nine and a Half Weeks", and then move on to other things before the ultimate explosion in passion. An erotic tickle or two would be included in the package; with a goddess like this, it certainly wouldn't be the main course. Of course, three or four hours later, you start again.
I prefer to leave stocks and tools for a tramp like Britney Spears.

justin guarini

I am a female tickler so I would love to tickle Justin Guarini or Nick Carter they are very cute also Justin Timberlake, I dont know if any of them are ticklish but it would be cool if they were 😉

Here's a question for the female ticklers........

What do you'se all think of Nick Stahl as a possible lee?

I would have to do Shakira. I would love to take her high heels off of her tickle her beautiful feet and watch her wiggle those great hips.

are_u_ticklish said:
I have never heard of him b4

The guy who played John Connor in Terminator 3, after Edward Furlong was fired for being a drunkard and a junkie.

oh, here's one...Ann Coulter. Jimbo, who's as up on American pop culture and the issues of the day as anyone who doesn't live here, might know her, but I'm sure most of you don't. She's a very attractive young blonde woman who also makes a living as an extreme right wing fascist commentator, and writes books filled with all kinds of idiotic rantings and ravings and foamings of the mouth, and has as much credibility as a Japanese fortune cookie.
I'd hogtie her and just tickle torture the living beelzebub out of this woman for three days at the very least. She needs it.

ticklish

Do any of you know if Justin Guarini is ticklish at all? I am from the UK so I couldnt see any of American Idol I just wondered if any of you knew?

Justin Guarini...

Go to the TMF, click on their ticklish celebs section. There's a section for ticklish boys, you never know, info on him might be in there. Good luck!

kelly rowland, kirsten Dunst, JLO, jennifer love Hewitt,brandy, Denise Richards, Essence atkins, maegan good, gabrielle union, and alot more

Re: ticklish

are_u_ticklish said:
Do any of you know if Justin Guarini is ticklish at all? I am from the UK so I couldnt see any of American Idol I just wondered if any of you knew?

I don't know if he is, but I would just like to say "click on the link in my sig" if you havn't already Kim. 😉

Heres my list, Barbara Eden,Daisey Fuentes, Mary Tyler Moore, Annie Potts, Anna Kournakova,Nancy Lopez, Cybill Sheppard, Julia Roberts, Cheryl Tiegs, Debra Winger, Vanna White, Meg Ryan, Suzzane Summers, Dawn Wells,Tina Louise, Cheryl Ladd, Kate Jackson and Janet Jackson. Of course any of them that are known to be ticklish would need to be restrained in order to tickle them properly.

Tickling Tennis Players

Anna Kournikova has always been a fantasy tickle,but I've always wanted to tickle Martina Hingis more.Martina has always had cute smile,but I've never heard her laugh.When she misses a tennis ball on court she has uttered kind of a squeally "Ahhh!" sound and grinned beautifully.I often think that's one of the reactions
I'd hear.(Oh,How lucky her boyfriend "Sergio Garcia" must be!)
There's a young up and coming tennis star from Russia with long slender soles.Her name is Maria Sharapova.Feast your eyes on them! Let me know what you think!!!! She'll be at the U.S. Open in a few weeks.😉

Attachments

• sharapova original.jpg
    sharapova original.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 168
Here are more names to add to my earlier list. Shania Twain, Rue Mc Clananhan, Suzanne Pleshette, Katie Couric, Barbara Walters, Helen Hunt, Hilary Clinton, Valarie Harper, Joyce DeWitt, Carol Burnette, Vickey Lawrence,Katherine Bach, Cher, Carmen Electra, Goldie Hawn, Florence Henderson, Faith Hill, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Nicole Kidman, Lisa Kudrow,Cyndi Lauper, Heather Locklear, Cindy Margolis, Beverly Mitchell, Rosie O' Donnell Patrica Richardson, Kelly Rippa, Jaclyn Smith, Kathleen Turner, Loretta Swit, Halle Berry and Fran Drescher

I would love to tickle Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Hurley, Mariah Carey and Halle Berry.

oh the dream of tickling a celeb , mine would have to be

Sarah michelle Gellar
christina Aguilera
kelly brook
mariah carey
claudia schiffer
shakira
jennifer love hewwit
stacey keibler

theres loads more that I cant think of at the mo

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back