• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you tickle???

As long as we're time travelling, take me back to the 50's and hook me up with Bettie Page.

MMMMMM......Let`s see......pretty all the woman on the TV show Friends.But especially Lisa.and Jamie Lee Curtis.I caught that Tonights Show when Jay took off her boot

LOL K. I've been tickled by enough people besides my husband to be able to safely tell you that he doesn't mind. 😀 I'd love to be at the mercy of the hands of an artist!

😉

Tnx Dark. Oh, I've tried taking your test on the kind of tickler I am.

From the outcome, I'd say your husband WOULD mind. 😉
But I'm a gentleman. Won't say more.

Reg's! 🙂

SexyGoddess said:
Male: Mel Gibson! I would never let him up! What a turn on!
The Rock: I would just love to turn all those muscles to quivering mush!

Women: Lynda Carter in her silly wonder woman uniform...don't ask me why...it's a thing for Amazons I guess. When I was a teenager I watched the T.V. show and thought...man, I would love to pit myself against her!

I'm with you for all three, SexyGoddess! We should gang up on them together! I would especially love to get The Rock begging for our mercy!!! A girlfriend of mine is all into Wonder Woman too. We could make it a threesome!

i would like to tickle stacie orrico, michelle branch or Gay-yee's(of bond) tummy..that would be cool

M'Dear Sunfire..

sunfire said:
I'm with you for all three, SexyGoddess! We should gang up on them together! I would especially love to get The Rock begging for our mercy!!! A girlfriend of mine is all into Wonder Woman too. We could make it a threesome!

You have quite made my day with that! I love your sexy little mind!

Hi Iluv2btickled. Your question as to what people have against TMF could be answered a lot of ways. I'm sure plenty have their own stories to tell. I myself haven't had problems with that forum, but practicaly every person I know and speak to does.
Since I don't bother going there and really have no problem being blacklisted by them, I guess I can speak on it a bit.
Seems to me from what my friends tell me, they feel like outsiders and unwelcomed when they try and join in with posts and chats. They tell me that they've pretty much got their own little group of people there that think they know better than anybody else that comes along. Not to mention all the windbags that assault people verbally. I know a few tickling veterans out there that haven't been there for at least 4 years. People like that mess it up for everyone. Not to mention....how many times can you stand hearing Jeff whine about nobody buying enough of his videos?
All in all, I find this place a better one because the people here are friendlier and share more.
~erikasknight

I agree with other suggestions but if they were real, Kitty, Rouge, Emma Frost, Jean etc

naveltklr1350 said:
i would like to tickle stacie orrico, michelle branch or Gay-yee's(of bond) tummy..that would be cool

Cool on the wanting to tickle GY. 😉 I would tickle all of em..but esp Haylie!

It has been confirmed that Haylie is indeed ticklish!! I talk to her cousin all the time and she told me that Haylie is definatly ticklish and giggles and squirms like crazy when tickled!! ( she even told me the story of how she found out 😉 WHOOO HOO!! I found out celeb info on someone I really wanna meet/tickle! WHOOT! So that's one down, 3 to go!!

( For those Non-bond fans, Haylie is the brunette in my sig pic. 😉 )

All the Celebs I Want to Tickle

1. Mariah Carey
2. Beyonce Knowles
3. Keisha Knight-Pulliam
4. Stacy Keibler
5. Monica Arnold
6. Alicia Keys
7. LisaRaye McCoy
8. Jazsmin Lewis
9. Serena Williams
10. Tweet
11. Ciara
12. Paulette Braxton
13. Nona Gaye
14. Zoe Saldana
15. Lil' Kim
16. Tyra (The singer, Not Tyra Banks)
17. Leila Arcieri
18. Regina King
19. Rosario Dawson
20. Tasha Schwikert
21. Samantha Mumba
22. Halle Berry
23. Ashanti
24. Mya

I am new. Love tickling. Especially meetings between feathers and soles.

A celebrety I would love to tickle is the guy that plays Sawyer in Lost. He looks like a badass and he walking around barefoot whenever he feels like it. He have beautiful feet and dimples when he laughs. I would just love it.

Last edited:
I myself would LOVE to tickle the feet of,"Law and Order's", Elizabeth Rohm. I would just love to tend to those tired feet, in those high heeled shoes, at the end of the day. I would play escaped convict and capture her for prosecuting me. Then I would KISS and TICKLE her feet all night long! 😀

I would tickle Naomi Campbell and Anna Amore on their bare feet 'cause that's probablythe last place either of them would expect it. Have you seen those corns and bunions.Lol
Featherfinger

I don't know.

I guess if I were to choose anyone in the spotlight, it would be Gwen Stefani mostly because she claimed that one of her big tickle spots were in her armpits, aside from the obligatory answer "my feet."

I'll have to add Lisa Loeb to my list. I just happened upon an episode of her show while channel surfing; and she's adorable 😀

Regina Hall, the black girl from Scary Movie. She's gorgeous.
And my always answer for everything, Salma Hayek.
Salma Hayek.
Salma Hayek.
Salma Hayek.

MmmmMmm Salma Hayek is delicious...

I'm adding Meg Ryan to my list; a long time celeb crush of mine. I loved her in Inner Space, and I.Q. Basically every role she's been in (those two really stand out as my all time favs).

Such a huuge smile, and the cutest laugh...

Hmmm......my list could be very long, but I think I'll take it one at a time.

For starters, I just watched Underworld: Evolution, so I'm coming off of a huge Kate Beckinsale thing right now. She has got to be one of the most physically perfect women alive. 😍 Oh...the things I'd do to her :drool:

.............I mean tickle her of course......yeah...of course!😍:happy:

I'd second Kate Beckinsale, as well as Natalie Portman. I'd also say Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz would be good too.
Right now, the one I'd probably most love to tickle would be Michelle Kwan. She was in a Kraft salad dressing commercial just now, wearing a gray jacket, a t-shirt, some shorts, long white socks, and pink slippers, and she has never looked more beautiful! 😀 😀 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back