• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you tickle???

My answer to this classic question changes with the weather.
At the moment, as far as females are concerned, I've got a new one. On Food TV there is a new show called Dweezil and Lisa. The Dweezil is of course Dweezil Zappa (how many other Dweezil do you know?) and the Lisa is Lisa Loeb. I dont follow entertainment much but I remember that Lisa Loeb had a video that was heavily played on music channels a bunch of years ago.
Anyway she's absolutely adorable and I'll bet she'd be a great 'lee. 😛
Here's a picture:
http://www.alwaysontherun.net/lisa6.jpg

The actress Jennifer Connelly. There's something about those lovely eyes and face... She has a wonderful laugh to boot. I think her last movie was the Hulk, and before that, A Beautiful Mind.

My Eleventh Grade English Teacher, Who Is A Beautiful Blonde That Once Said " I Can't Think Of Anything More Horrible Than Having Your Feet Tickled When There Is Nothing You Can Do About It"! And Of Course Nessonite( Not Necessarily In That Order). If You Have To Ask A Reason For Ness I Banish You To The Tmf!!

What is it with people here and the TMF? Is there something wrong with the TMF? I dont get it......

LOL The TMF some people consider to be bloated and just a place for fighting and flames. It is much more argument-rich than TT is.

Wow, I never knew that about the TMF. wow . . .

I (seeing that i made the question but never seem to answer any of the questions that I ask . . . ) would love to tickle a lot of people. A lot of obvious ones of course (eg. Pamela and Carmen: seeing them on Howard Stern . . .) as well as other ppl such as Catherine Zeta-Jones, you know, people who I have about a 1 in 5 trillion chance of tickling. also ANY (and i mean any) female model from tickling paradise or realtickling.

Yeah, I'm totally unrealistic . . . .

I would love to tickle James Marsters who played Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and is now on Angel. For a while on Buffy, he was chained up for every episode and MAN was that a tease!!! I would love to be tickled by Drusilla (also from Buffy and Angel). She is insane and would sing and hum and recite rhymes while torturing you! She would be in her own world and you would just be her toy. I actually have a friend who is kinda like that. She hums anime theme songs while tickling me!

Maybe I'm a little too realistic but, I'd like to tickle Nessonite, Iluv2btickled, and Camel26. Yeah and maybe a couple of the news babes on Fox. I'd love to try to make them lose it on the air 😀

Meis_113 said:
Out of any of the people in all of the world (male or female) who would you tickle and why?

Male: Mel Gibson! I would never let him up! What a turn on!
The Rock: I would just love to turn all those muscles to quivering mush!

Women: Lynda Carter in her silly wonder woman uniform...don't ask me why...it's a thing for Amazons I guess. When I was a teenager I watched the T.V. show and thought...man, I would love to pit myself against her!

Meis_113 said:
Out of any of the people in all of the world (male or female) who would you tickle and why?[/QUOTE

Jennifer Love Hewitt, but she would have to be in costome on the set of that movie in which she portrayed Audrey Hepburn. I just KNOW JLH must be ticklish on the backs of her thighs, right below her perfect buttocks....
... and of course, Audrey Hepburn (in those Breakfast at Tiffany's clothes!).
And since I've begun to fantasize about tickling dead women, I must include Grace Kelly (wearing that backless dress in Rear Window - the sexiest shoulder blades ever!).

Well if we're allowed to delve into the past I will add to my ever growing list...
Tom Cruise circa Risky Business
Harrison Ford circa American Graffiti, Witness, or Star Wars
Robert Downy Jr when he's not looking like a strung out junkie
Ashton Kutcher circa Dude, Where's My Car?
Mel Gibson when he was still young and Australian

Im sure there's more but that's what springs to mind immediately 😛

sirboggle said:
And since I've begun to fantasize about tickling dead women

Tickling dead women? Isn't it a bit pointless? How ticklish a body can possibly be?

[Ok, just joking... 😀 ]

Let me see... My fantasy 'LEEst...

Actresses? Megan Mulally and Debra Messing.
They're airing Will and Grace now, here, and that series is just full of cute tickling scenes.

TT users? Well... Since Dark-Ness is married - and I don't want to ruin marriages... I'd say IL2BT too.
Just 'cause she said she'd love to - and I have my tender moments.

Real world ppl?
My female neighbour. Why not? 😀

And speaking of fictional chars...
Fujiko Mine from Rupan Sansei - Lupin the 3rd - series.
[Actually, only from the first tv season. That's my fav rendering of her.]

Oh well, this post ends here.
Reg's!

Last edited:
I would have to go with Trish Stratus, i mean she is straight hot and has the perfect, high arched, feet. In second place it would have to be the women trainer we had when i played b-ball in the 11th grade.Her feet are so sexy, normal arch and pink all over the bottoms when on them all day, oh did i say she was hott also?

gibby59 said:
Maybe I'm a little too realistic but, I'd like to tickle Nessonite, Iluv2btickled, and Camel26. Yeah and maybe a couple of the news babes on Fox. I'd love to try to make them lose it on the air 😀

good choice my brother. i tihnk the three local names you mentioned would be better than mot of the hollywood babes that are out there like debra messing, carmen, pamela, madonna, gwen, the gals on good day live and others. although i have not gotten to know as well as i like the ladies you mentioned i am sure they would be great people to even just spend some time with

Well, it was a fantasy list! 😀

Be a sport about it! 🙂
I don't really think I'll get to tickle... say... Debra Messing.

First, I suppose actors and the like get a strict surveillance.
Second, I'm not quite a fan of "VIPs"... The whole idea of being important since you are famous makes me uneasy...

But hey, why deny ourselves the thrill of dreaming?

Reg's!

Only one on my list (yeah, I'm an over-achiever) but that'd be this awesome girl I'd been talking to online. That would rock if I could tickle her!

Iluv2btickled said:
You must be an old timer 😛

On the contrary, my dear. Beauty is timeless, thanks to poets and artists. If one is going to fantasize, why not fantasize about that which you consider the ideal? If my choice of fantasy tickling is limited to a quickie with a frumpy neighborhood hausfrau at a dinner party or reducing a stunning, regal, classy Hollywood goddess to a helpless, squealing puddle with just two fingers - I choose the unattainable.
Now if you want to talk reality, then the neighbors don't look so bad. After all, who wants to be on the news after being arrested for stalking a starlet with the intent of tickling her?
And just to prove I'm not an old fuddy-duddy, I would gladly give my left arm to tickle Hilary Duff with my right. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back