• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women From The TMF I'd Love To Tickle

Omg!

Ray!
That is the sweetest thing! :blush: wow! What a lovely compliment~I don't know what to say~thank you so much honey! :justlips:
XOXO

Ray<3tiklishft said:
I'd tickle all the ladies in the TMF since I'm sure they're all beautiful, but my first choice is Steph. The picture of her feet in another thread and her seemingly nice personality are the reason I joined the TMF.

Ray

Gathering of the Century

Now THIS would be a Gathering for the ages, with all the ticklees in this string. If I had the facilities, I'd host it, being in nearly the geographic center of the continental U.S.

ROAD TRIP TO OMAHA. Or Omahahahahahaha.

--Frank

the girl i'd most want to tickle on the tmf would be tcklish_kandy. I'm not sure if I put her sn right, but yeah, Kandy. Unbelieveable beautiful. Or maybe Stephy since she's just awesome.

There are several ladies on the TMF I would love to tickle. But my first on the list would be ticklekitten, who seems to be a great person to meet in general and to tickle in particular, and Melanie (Isabeau{E}) who seems so cute and adorable as well as hungry for a good tickle.

It should be added that there are several ladies I'd love to be tickled by as well...

now that is just too sweet of you thanks loads hon. i needed that, my day has been rather down today. xoxo

isabeau (melanie) :redheart:

Wow so manty to list . Ok this is in no particular order . Ticklekitten, Steph,Isabeau,Carrie939,Janet,tcklishkatie,Januarygirl_f/f,tcklshanna........... 😱

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
Wow so manty to list . Ok this is in no particular order . Ticklekitten, Steph,Isabeau,Carrie939,Janet,tcklishkatie,Januarygirl_f/f,tcklshanna........... 😱

whooohoooo thanks girl i would reciprocate but i am definitely a lee. lol see you around you doll you.

isabeau :Kiss2:

Kandy~you WILD thing! 😛
Hope your day gets better Ms. Mel! :redheart:

XOXO

Tcklsh_Kandy said:

I would love to climb through this screen and then give Steph the tickling she can only imagine!! :dogpile:

Feel Left Out

I realize that a lot of guys obviously have their favorite women who probably have been members of TMF for a long time that they'd like to tickle. As I read these lists, I have seen a lot of repeat names. I have been a member of TMF since April and have met a few guys from TMF (and you know who you are) and I am very suprised and a little hurt that no one has specifically put me on their " to tickle list".

I know there have been a few guy who have said they'd like to tickle all the women on TMF, but it would be nice if someone named me specifically. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

🙄

Jen,

I'm new so I haven't really gotten to know any of the gals here and I've never seen your name. But I'd love to tickle you. And since no one else has mentioned you, I guess I get you all to myself.

Ray

HuskyMarcher said:
Good gravy, I'm sorry Jen! Allow me to edit my list to add ticklejen onto it proudly 🙂

sighs you have yet to mention me pftttttt lol and stephers i feel much better now thanks hon. and thanks to those who said they would like to tickle me. have to catch me first :wow:

isabeau :twohugs:

Come here tiny baby! 😛 I may outweigh you but I was still a track star once upon a time (and yep, I did keep the legs!) I'll get her boyz!
XOXO

isabeau{E} said:
sighs you have yet to mention me pftttttt lol and stephers i feel much better now thanks hon. and thanks to those who said they would like to tickle me. have to catch me first :wow:

isabeau :twohugs:

steph said:
Come here tiny baby! 😛 I may outweigh you but I was still a track star once upon a time (and yep, I did keep the legs!) I'll get her boyz!
XOXO

eeks stephers i'm shaking in my little tootsies. hehe and hey people choose steph. she has the cutest giggle. i know i heard her on the phone. trust me on this one. hehe got you back stephers

isabeau 😛

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~that's a secret, cutie love, not many people get to be privy to that giggle! 😛 :lovestory
XOXO

isabeau{E} said:
eeks stephers i'm shaking in my little tootsies. hehe and hey people choose steph. she has the cutest giggle. i know i heard her on the phone. trust me on this one. hehe got you back stephers

isabeau 😛

o oopsie stephers my mistake. i always stick my foot in my mouth, when it would be better off stuck in some stocks. lol love ya xoxo

isabeau :bump:

Ooooooooooooooooooooo stocks! Don't get me going hon! :wub: Luving ya back...
XOXO

isabeau{E} said:
o oopsie stephers my mistake. i always stick my foot in my mouth, when it would be better off stuck in some stocks. lol love ya xoxo

isabeau :bump:

Sorry Jen - did not mean to leave you out.
Wish we could chat, keep in touch - bugger why we cannot connect.
Hope you are well - a shame Philadelphia was not in the Evergreen State.

ticklejen said:
I realize that a lot of guys obviously have their favorite women who probably have been members of TMF for a long time that they'd like to tickle. As I read these lists, I have seen a lot of repeat names. I have been a member of TMF since April and have met a few guys from TMF (and you know who you are) and I am very suprised and a little hurt that no one has specifically put me on their " to tickle list".

I know there have been a few guy who have said they'd like to tickle all the women on TMF, but it would be nice if someone named me specifically. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

🙄

Of course I would love to have the chance to tickle your soft and lovely soles, Jen. However, I kind of feel like I am being intrusive or pushy when I try to contact you for small chat so I may get to know you a little better as you mentioned to me at the NEST Gathering. I did mention sometime ago that I would like to tickle your feet, but you then replied that we didn't know each other very well for that to happen.

I surely would love to get to know you better and talk to you more often, Jen. And ultimately hear the sweet sound of your wild laughter once I stroke your soft wrinkly soles.....

thanks husky, actually i was being funny lol but thanks anyway. and yes i can be a fun person i find most in here are.

isabeau :blush:

Wow, I cannot believe this thread has lasted this long. Going back through it I was pleasantly surprised to see my name mentioned a couple of times. My thanks to all the guys that did. Now that I have been here longer my list would include ticklygirl, jaymoney (that opportunity may come sooner than expected 😀) Coffee, Drew70, kitten, gigglegal76 (that opportunity is coming up real soon!), cutie, kurch, Knox, Duece, Ramos, Sean and I am sure there are others I just am missing right now. Steph hon, lol you have such a long line waiting on you I will just let you be.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back