• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women From The TMF I'd Love To Tickle

Men are pathetic. We might have higher IQ's (hey Isa?!), but we are also slaves to our lust. It must be great being a woman. If a woman wants a relationship, male company or casual sex she just has to walk into any setting (especially a bar or club) and wait for things to happen. As a man, I have to work my arse off to get the same things. Heres a typical conversation in any forum on the internet

Girl: Hi I'm a girl
Boy1: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy2: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy3: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy4: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy5: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy6: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy7: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy8: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy9: Hey Girl, I love you

Boy: Hey I'm a Boy
Boy2: Good for you. Ps, Hey Girl, I love you.

isabeau{E} is unbearably ticklish

isabeau is my hands down choice for a throrough, no mercy tickling :devil2:

Etienne said:
isabeau is my hands down choice for a throrough, no mercy tickling :devil2:

eeks should i be scared?? a dream come true. thanks Etienne

isabeau :wub:

my dream come true

isabeau{E} said:
eeks should i be scared?? a dream come true. thanks Etienne

isabeau :wub:

Tickling you IS my dream come true! I always make my dreams come true :blush:

CaptainQuantum said:
Amy lee (the TMF member, not the lead singer of....well her too)
bratGirl365 (one of the TMF ladies I've seen who is even cuter than her sig)
Christina (love the soles in your TMF pic)
Elena (I love redheads, so if I ever get to Germany....)
erin24 (holy @#$%)
Galatea (in Chicago too I see. *rusty old wheels start turnin*)
irishgirl5 (I don't know if she "rocks", or what instruments she plays, but I sure wanna tickle her)
LeeAllure (another redhead, with glasses no less)
Ling_Lee (blue hair. What more do I need to say?)
Lisa F/F (yes I saw the f/f. Maybe if I put on Lee Press-On nails, and she closes her eyes, we can pretend)
Little Redhead (yes THE Little Redhead. Nuff said)
lollypop (been a while since I've explored any soles of color, and what a cutie!)
luv2bt&tickled (code red! code red! red-head that is)
Mariah (I wonder how long it would take to drive to Turkey. The tolls alone must be a killer)
GiglnChik (MastrTklr, I saw the pic of you tickling Sheryl Crow! High 5 dude!)
Melisa (nice beach pic. Someone bury that woman in sand on the double!)
Mistress Mia (more soles of color. unless she's a 'ler as her name suggests. Mia sounds like a 'ler :idunno: )
MsTootsies (footworshiper, where did you....and her feet are....and she lets you.... :veryhappy)
peaches77 🙂yowzer: )
randi65tft (after a conversation I had with her in the chat room, :shock: )
sovryticklish (she'd be wearin a smile, and not the Pan American smile, the fake smile named after the flight attendants in television ads for the now-defunct airline)
SuprTicklishGrl (I'd be her *arch* enemy. Get it? Arch enemy? :ermm: )
Tcklsh_Kandy (bury her in the sand.....right next to Melisa)
Ticklebell (I'd tickle her bells alright. Okay, I couldn't think of anything better for this one. I could just start drooling, but that doesn't show up over the computer)
ticklekitten (another one even cuter than her sig....and if you've seen her sig, that's saying something!)
ticklemetemera (I want a Tickle Me Temera doll for christmas)
ticklishcutie (gotta love the redheads. whether they're out of a bottle or not)
ticklishgiggle (ticklish punk chick in Chicago :firedevil )
ticklishlexi (Asian beauty, and a little bit of a redhead too looks like)
tklish_katie85 (has the whole babe-next-door thing happenin. I wish that's where she lived!)
tklish_katiebug (Britney Spears joined the TMF and nobody told me??)
tonipooh24 (if I was that kitten I'd be biting her toes all the time. Until she put me to sleep 😱 )
twinkletoes78 🙂yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: )
She-Wolf (starring Nicole Kidman as She-Wolf, and me as the guy Wolf beats the crap out of for touching her feet)
zacutiebrat (<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- there aren't enough of these in the world for you, my dear)

There. I think I narrowed it down to the ones I REALLY REALLY wanna tickle.

Wow seems like all the basis' have been just about covered on this one....I think ill second the notion on this one. :xpulcy:

now there is a true gentleman. besides i'm extremely choosy on who i would let tickle me.

isabeau :feets:

p s but i must say they will be very lucky as it will be my very first experience.

Newcastle Uni said:
Is she?

Hey Isa, I love you

awww i love you too even if you insist on that ridiculous theory of men having higher IQs hehe yes i'm extremely ticklish.

isabeau 😛

isabeau{E} said:
awww i love you too even if you insist on that ridiculous theory of men having higher IQs hehe yes i'm extremely ticklish.

isabeau 😛

64288main_Happy_Sun_by_Molly.jpg

gargoyle, get down to LA and if you have the money you can tickle mya all you want at the dominion.

Newcastle Uni said:
Men are pathetic. We might have higher IQ's (hey Isa?!), but we are also slaves to our lust. It must be great being a woman. If a woman wants a relationship, male company or casual sex she just has to walk into any setting (especially a bar or club) and wait for things to happen. As a man, I have to work my arse off to get the same things. Heres a typical conversation in any forum on the internet

Girl: Hi I'm a girl
Boy1: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy2: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy3: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy4: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy5: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy6: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy7: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy8: Hey Girl, I love you
Boy9: Hey Girl, I love you

Boy: Hey I'm a Boy
Boy2: Good for you. Ps, Hey Girl, I love you.

HERE HERE! Truer words were never spoken...

I, myself would have to go with LeeAllure. I think she's just plain gorgeous.

However, this is the problem: For those of you who know her, know that she's not ticklish in the least. She is also a "ler."

I am also not ticklish(in the case if we got together for a session, which just aint happening).

In short, WHY THE F**K DID I EVEN POST THIS????????????

Ah, well. I think she's still incredibly beautiful.

PS: I may be emotinally unstable, but I'm not a stalker. Of course this may not mean much as one of my many other personalities could be.... :ermm:

Tanx dtrell.
Guess to me, I'd rather tickle Mya and the other such aforementioned ladies here from the forum - as a friend, not a client, nor a fiend.
My bad I gather......

I know I have posted to this kind of thread before....but

I have to say Isabeau.. after our chats we are kinda kindred spirits.. same types of likes and such... wish I could be closer.. yum yum
:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

There arn't any....

That is to say, there arn't any i wouldn't tickle. Although any of you I don't get along with would fined me a lot less merciful, and Steph too, because she looks so damb good. NO MERCY FOR STEPH, BECAUSE SHE LOOKS SO DAMB GOOD!!! I wonder if I am getting carried away, nah.

:bouncybou :whip:

i want to apologize for my previous posts. it looked like i was a whiney butt, when actually i was trying to be funny but it came across as a complaint. i'm not very good at making lame jokes. lol

isabeau 🙄

SlaverTickler said:
I am good enough at lame jokes for both of us. Wow, it must be fate.

sounds like a plan to me. hehe i believe in fate.

isabeau

Cool

And thanks for your coments on Revenge chapter 3. It's realy cool to have women comenting on my story's. I wasn't sure if many of you liked them. Chapter 3 is up and running.
:happyfloa

of course i love your stories slavetickler. so very welll written and imaginative. i know a good author when i read one.

isabeau :bunny:

LOL!
sexy!
XOXO

SlaverTickler said:
That is to say, there arn't any i wouldn't tickle. Although any of you I don't get along with would fined me a lot less merciful, and Steph too, because she looks so damb good. NO MERCY FOR STEPH, BECAUSE SHE LOOKS SO DAMB GOOD!!! I wonder if I am getting carried away, nah.

:bouncybou :whip:

I'm new, so I don't know too many of the gals here.....yet!

I'd tickle all the ladies in the TMF since I'm sure they're all beautiful, but my first choice is Steph. The picture of her feet in another thread and her seemingly nice personality are the reason I joined the TMF.

Now I'm hooked on these forums...... and that's a good thing!

Ray

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back