• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women From The TMF I'd Love To Tickle

I just want to thank the responses of the guys who would LIKE to tickle me. However, hopefully there will be more. MAJ0718 you are not intrusive, it's just I am surprised I wasn't on your list considering that you seemed to REALLY wanted to tickle my feet at this past NEST. Well Ray since there other guys who have responded that they wanted to tickle me, you don't get me all to yourself so you'll have to take turns! Actually since there are more men than women members on this website, I would think that more guys would respond to say that they would tickle any women that's a member on TMF and they wouldn't be picky about it but that's just my opinion :grouphug:.

I feel much better now. As for you MAJ0718, next time you're online I will try to chat with you.

Laughing is good therefore tickling is good.

:tickle:

jen we girls should be the picky ones. lol make them work for it a bit. know what i mean? hehe just kidding

isabeau 😉

I just checked you list Husky Marcher to see if you added my name to your list and I didn't see it there yet. :dropatear . Anyway, when you get a chance please add me to you list. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:twohugs:

I just want to say that I am so happy to be on your list Husky Marcher! Thanks a lot! Although I feel somewhat like this thread is somewhat of a popularity contest. I guess I'll gain more popularity as time goes on. At least I got on one list. I just want to say that I have received A LOT of messages in my private inbox from guys responding for the most part, to the posts that I write. That makes me feel good!!! So maybe I shouldn't worry about who decides to put me on their to tickle list and who doesn't.

The point is there's one guy (I don't want to mention his name) that I want to mention in particular that I have chatted with online (he also has AOL) and I also met him at NEST. I have also had a tickle date with him as well which was great! Have chatted with him recently and I told him that I think he's hot and he responded by saying that he thinks I am very hot and fun to tickle. So, if even just one guy feels that way about me, I guess that's all that matters.

:couch:

gibby59 said:
isabeau{E} - especially if she's wearing that outfit in her sig pic 😉

darlin that could be arranged as luck would have it i own one like it now

isabeau :xpulcy:

Well here a list of ladies I have already tickled on TMF:
Ticklkitten
Prinny
Shygirl
Irishgirl5
LadySunset
Bellystrokes
Gigglegal76
Steph
Sadira

Not bad for someone who joined in January. Been to NEST. Helped put together Motown Gathering in June and am helping with the one in October ( I hope I will be invited since it is at our home. :jester: ) Plus I was to a gathering in Northern California. Prior to that gathering Sadira and I treked 2350 miles to see the ultimate lady Steph. :bouncybou :couch: That was great fun. Yes, I have made some great friends out here on TMF and hoping to make a lot more.

I hope my list is that impressive after my trip to the Motown Party and looking to talk more sports with you as well as tickle

Deuce said:
I hope my list is that impressive after my trip to the Motown Party and looking to talk more sports with you as well as tickle
I think it is a pretty good list. I am hoping to add more to the list as time goes on. but 9 wonderful ladies in now 7 months in not bad. I will definately keep a tally. I could have tickled more at NEST but I did not want to intrude. I wanted to be respectful since it was my first gathering. I tickled Shygirl ( that's TTD other half. Both great people.) I also tickled Irishgirl5 at NEST. ( I also met her other half VIPER GT who is also a great guy.) I had lots of fun at NEST and we ( Sadira , Kitten and I ) will be there next year. But meeting Steph in California was a blast and we spent as much time a 8 days would allow us to spend with her. She is a GREAT LADY and Sadira and I's VERY BEST FRIEND.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You sweetheart! :justlips: :happyfloa Don't make me cry now too hard with such kind words... :cry1: Love ya both back and you know it!
XOXO

ticklingfeet4fu said:
But meeting Steph in California was a blast and we spent as much time a 8 days would allow us to spend with her. She is a GREAT LADY and Sadira and I's VERY BEST FRIEND.

hey i'm providing the outfit and the ticklish body, its up to you to decide when and where and the time. hehe

isabeau :bump:

isabeau{E} said:
hey i'm providing the outfit and the ticklish body, its up to you to decide when and where and the time. hehe

isabeau :bump:
I would love to see you come to a gathering. We are having one here in October.

is that the gathering on oct 14th and 15th? i would love to come, but we leave for the virgin islands on the fifteenth. rats just my luck too. i hear they are a blast. would be a safe way also to finally realize my dream

isabeau :grouphug:

isabeau{E} said:
is that the gathering on oct 14th and 15th? i would love to come, but we leave for the virgin islands on the fifteenth. rats just my luck too. i hear they are a blast. would be a safe way also to finally realize my dream

isabeau :grouphug:

Well, we could go there and fulfill your dream..... 😀

natural tickler said:
Took the words right out of my mouth Natural. We could go and visit you and with Sadira ( a deadly ler as well as a great lee ) we could have a mini gathering with you, Natural, Sadira and I and anyone else you would like to invite. We could also bring Kitten and Lady Sunset and Professor Tickles along too. It could be loads of fun.

natural tickler said:

sounds like a plan plenty of room.

isabeau 🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back