• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people are dating someone from TMF? Or have dated?

On the other hand if you do some research and go spend some time in the woods near reported sightings your chances of seeing said Bigfoot increase considerably...

Having tens of thousands of members is a bit misleading here. Of those tens of thousands how many post regularly? How many attend munches and gatherings or, for that matter, are even looking for wuv? If it's a four figure number I'd be surprised.

Basically, if you're after a relationship, treat the TMF as a starting point only. Get to know people by their posts by all means but start talking by PM or by IM, then get yourself out there into the real world. Munches, gatherings, heck even normal social events like going to the movies - these are the ways you really get to know people and see if there's something there worth building on. Be patient, take things easy and aim to make friends. If something more lurks beneath the surface then it'll make itself known in due time.

This is interesting. I have always thought sort of the same thing in regards to the number of people on the forum. It says we have in the tens of thousands... I have always wondered if some of them were bots. With the exception of Ohio, I think the best bet for meeting someone in the tickling community is on the east or west coast. But those regions are so vast that I guess there could be a distance issue even if you both live on the same coast.

Well as soon as Classy decides to start dating me ill be set and ready to join the number lol.:devil2:

Have been for about 8 months now. As many have stated, the distance is an issue but one we deal with the best we can. I don't dwell on where we met, I am just very grateful that we did. She means a great deal to me and is an amazing woman.

You all make really valid points. I think BOFH666 hit it on the head. I know in the cases of Sasaxrah, Tortuga, and myself, we became friends with our SO's first. We weren't looking for someone at the time. We just became friends as if we had met at the library, school, work, etc. We got to know our BF/GF's, loved all the qualities that attract you to a friend and built on the relationships from there. The fact the 6 of us all thought enough of our other to pursue more was great. The idea we all share the love of tickling is just fricking awesome, but by no means the main reason we pursued something.

So it is kind of "needle in a haystack" kind of thing and Sarah and I talked about it on the phone today and both say we feel blessed by the experience. We were never looking for it on here, but the fact it happened is awesome, and we wish it on everybody, whether it be through here or elsewhere. :Hyrdrogen

Exactly! BOFH and I started talking because we liked each others' stories (I mean c'mon, the man's got his own freakin story archive!) and then developed a good friendship from there. We talked online for a year (as BOFH said, mostly on the UKTF) as friends before we ever met. When we did meet though, we knew pretty much right away that we had something special, and I've been lucky enough to be with him ever since. Over four years on we're married and having more fun than I ever could have hoped for.:smilelove

I was lucky enough to date a gal from the forum.We have since gone our own seperate ways,but still stay in touch.It was a fun time.Ain't life grand.

I dated a couple of people I met through the forum. All done dating TMFers now though. I'm all goofy and in love (he's goofy - I'm in love ;) ) and living with one who moved from California to NY so that we could be together.

Alchemy and I had crushes on each other from the beginning, which was NEST 08. But we were both too stupid and too shy to approach one another until after I left Arizona. Of course we had our show together before then, but still the sparks just started flying from there. When I moved back to Virginia, we just started talking more on the phone, sometimes straight after our show. We weren't sick of talking to each other after 90 minutes, so we talked more sometimes until 6 in the morning. Sometimes it was the cheesy "what's your favorite color?" and "Do you like chocolate or vanilla?" and "What's your favorite movie?" kind of talk, and sometimes it was just long conversations about experiences, and just random crap. I think the sparklers turned into fireworks after I mailed him cookies that were in halloween shapes, lol. You know that saying "Key to a mans heart, is his stomach"? Personally, I think that's how I got him. lol I do make some pretty bad ass cookies. Other than that, we're really happy with each other. Communication is the key. And is definitely what we have working for us. In my previously relationships, that was a royal pain in the ass, but not with Alchemy. What can I say? We're retarded for each other! :gonao:

I met grtfoottickler and moved to be with him. We are still working through some things but I love him so very much. He is actually the one trying to convince me that I am not a freak because I am so ticklish. I must say I feel sorry for him, he has his hands full with me.

Seriously, all I got is Cy/MiG. I'm open for trade offers!

I drafted Aaron heilman in the 20th round of my fantasy draft. I'll trade you Heilman for cy/mig and cash considerations.

I drafted Aaron heilman in the 20th round of my fantasy draft. I'll trade you Heilman for cy/mig and cash considerations.

You can keep Heilman (since I don't know who that is anyway), but I am open for trading Cy/MiG for cash! I think the $10-20 range is reasonable. He is house trained and he does tend to pick up after himself.
He does have a propensity for wearing those paperbags. You'll need paper bags.

You can keep Heilman (since I don't know who that is anyway), but I am open for trading Cy/MiG for cash! I think the $10-20 range is reasonable. He is house trained and he does tend to pick up after himself.
He does have a propensity for wearing those paperbags. You'll need paper bags.

LMAO I adore you.

Didn't Meet Here Exactly

I think it would be awesome to date a TMF'er, and I am wondering how many tmf'ers met someone from tmf and are still dating them, or have an ex from tmf?

I didn't meet Viper on here, but I met him due to a shoot that he was doing with one of our mutual friends. She needed moral support and asked me to be there, especially 'cause it was done in our (she was a roommate too) basement.

I've dated online, but I never really went to the TMF to look for people........makes me a little nervous compared to more mainstream sites like myspace/facebook etc..

on the other hand all the girls i dated from those sites didn't work out. :(

it'd probably be nice one day to see about meeting someone who isn't a "stranger" to tickling as an interest.

I've dated online, but I never really went to the TMF to look for people........makes me a little nervous compared to more mainstream sites like myspace/facebook etc..

on the other hand all the girls i dated from those sites didn't work out. :(

it'd probably be nice one day to see about meeting someone who isn't a "stranger" to tickling as an interest.

As I stated on one of the earlier pages, quite a few of the people from this thread alone didn't come here to look for people either. We just forged a relationship with people we were already friends with. As for nervous compared to the people on myspace and facebook, these are also people on myspace and facebook, we just share a common interest. :)

Or theres just women interested in meeting both sexes....

:iagree:
Yes, there does seem to be a fair amount of that. I didn't want to be the one who brought that up. That does suck thou, because like there's not enough dudes to compete with...now there's other chicks too?
Thats why I gave up.

True in my case! :D

:iagree:
Yes, there does seem to be a fair amount of that. I didn't want to be the one who brought that up. That does suck thou, because like there's not enough dudes to compete with...now there's other chicks too?
Thats why I gave up.

Awww. Well speaking from experience, there aren't a ton of girls who contact me. A few that do don't seem like credible women (skipadeedoodah, I still have my doubts about you ;) ). Those that do seem credible aren't usually also bi. And remember, I'm bi and I am dating a guy.

Sure, I guess it doesn't happen a lot. But it happens. I wouldn't let the TMF be the only way you look to meet people, but it's certainly one way. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back