• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to convince guys to let me tickle them?

I'm a total Ler, and I've always wanted to tie up and tickle a man senseless. But every time I bring it up (or just tryo to feel them out about the subject) they freak out at the idea. I've found that women are waaaay more open to being tied up and tickled than men.

So how can I try to get a guy to try it out? Any ideas? :clap:

I dont need any convincing I'd love for that to happen to me tickle me until i dont know my own name :thumbsup: :tickle:

I find it hard to believe YOU have trouble getting guys to tickle you lol.

I am a ler and lee. Sometimes I just surprise the guy. A couple pairs of Smith and Wesson handcuffs and I can tickle him all I want!

Luv,
Summer

I'm a total Ler, and I've always wanted to tie up and tickle a man senseless. But every time I bring it up (or just tryo to feel them out about the subject) they freak out at the idea. I've found that women are waaaay more open to being tied up and tickled than men.

You're going out w/the wrong guys. I'd be in heaven if a beautiful woman like you wanted to tie me up and tickle torture me. Too bad we're on opposite sides of the country. I'm sort of in the same boat, in that I'm scared to death to ask a woman to tie me up and tickle me. I'm always afraid she's going to think I'm, well, weird. Maybe you should consider attending NEST this spring. There'll be no shortage of guys there who'd love to be at your mercy.

Well try to get them to maybe think of it in a different angle. Like wow I don't now why your so disapproving. You don't like the idea of my hands moving all over your body?

I'm Game

I'm game. :Hyrdrogen I live in Sacramento. Where abouts are you at?

For many of us here, no convincing would be required. :lion:

well i think this is a simple question that goes to the very nature of human interaction..... you hang with someone for a while and if ur dating them at some point introduce it in the relationship if they care about u enough they will let u indulge

Well obviously a post on this forum will get you a huge response for people who want to be that lee, however for tickling guys you know/like/are friends with it can be hard.

It's an awkward subject to ask someone to let you tickle them, however among friends if you just go for it and start tickling the crap outta someone it's usually a playful fun thing that both parties enjoy.

You can do this to a few people to get an idea of who is more open to it based on their response.

However, if you don't have any guys you know who would be into it, I suggest checking out the gatherings forum and think about attending one of the CA gatherings. Then you can meet some cool people who already know share this interest.

Good Luck

The easiest answer is that it depends on the guy. While in general guys are willing to do much to please an attractive girl, for most being tied up is scary. But if you're asking a guy who has already considered the whole being tied and tickled thing than you're more likely to get an affirmative response. So I would suggest that you change the guys you're asking. I imagine that you've already received some responses just from this thread. They are obviously willing, but they're most likely guys you don't know. One easy way would be to attend an event. There will most likely be guys there willing to let you indulge and there's an element of safety for both parties there. I am mostly a lee and most of my lee experiences have come with women I've met at some event where everybody had some fetish proclivities even if they weren't specifically tickling. And generally both the woman and I knew some people at the event and even if they weren't the same people knowing the other person has relationships helps show that they're people who can at least interact with others in socially acceptable ways. You can get some clues from interacting with people on the net or by phone but its easier for people to hide who they are in those forums. You can screen people that way but its more difficult.

Now if there is a guy in particular that you're trying to tie and tickle, then you're going to have to have to feel out if he's potentially into it. Maybe starting with, "does he have any fantasies in general", then progressing from there.

If it isn't a guy in particular then the above advice would be my suggestion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back