• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wrestling Thread!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
I figured someone would create a thread sooner or later!Talk about anything and everything involving wrestling:WWE,TNA,ROH,Lucha,PPV's,who sucks and who's cool,Divas,gimmick wrestlers,the best and worst wrestlers of all time, etc,etc!!!

I'll start this off with this question:

Which wrestler defined this decade:2000-2009?

2000-2009 i would have to say Randy Orton actually. He was a young uknown on smackdown doing randy reports and a short time later he was in evolution, and a short time after that he became the youngest world champion in history. Now he is arguably the best heel of all time

Highlights for Orton in this time

his match with taker at WM

his feud with foley

his feud with evolution

all the legends he took out ( i miss the legend killer)

rated rko

the feud with the mcmahons and hhh leading up to WM last year was great (but the match sucked)

feud with cena (unfortunatly it hasnt gone away yet)

Legacy

runner up- edge

2000-2009 i would have to say Randy Orton actually. He was a young uknown on smackdown doing randy reports and a short time later he was in evolution, and a short time after that he became the youngest world champion in history. Now he is arguably the best heel of all time

Highlights for Orton in this time

his match with taker at WM

his feud with foley

his feud with evolution

all the legends he took out ( i miss the legend killer)

rated rko

the feud with the mcmahons and hhh leading up to WM last year was great (but the match sucked)

feud with cena (unfortunatly it hasnt gone away yet)

Legacy

runner up- edge

oh no, just no at the bolded. There is no argument just no. If he had stayed in age of Orton mode I would have agreed arguable. But his Viper mode? No...not at all.

As much as it pains me to admit it, Triple H probably defines this decade.

It was right about 2000 that he began calling himself "The Game", and had already been World Champion a couple of times. With the exception of the times he's been injured, he's been in the main event picture for the past ten years. As irritating as he can be, he's the poster boy for the 21st century of wrestling.

Shawn Michaels .

Comes back from a career ending back injury to have some classic matches with the likes of Jericho , Kurt Angle , Triple H , Ric Flair and The Undertaker

oh no, just no at the bolded. There is no argument just no. If he had stayed in age of Orton mode I would have agreed arguable. But his Viper mode? No...not at all.

whose been better at actually wrestling a match, getting heat, mic work and the heel look?

hes is the best heel of all time

whose been better at actually wrestling a match, getting heat, mic work and the heel look?

hes is the best heel of all time

HHH was at least 100x better then him

HHH now is only 10x better then him. He generated heat like never before. So Had Angle, The Rock, and Austin, and definitely Vince.

Randy Orton might be who we're talking about as shaping the 2010 - 2020 time period. He started a little too late to be considered for this decade.

one thing in my opinion that needs to change however is that annoying spinner belt...the only reason they had it was for Cena's rapper gimmick which has been over with for quite sometime now...if WWE doesnt wanna keep losing fans they need to stop pulling stupid crap like this and go back to normal belts.
Am I the only person who thinks this, or are there others out there that share my opinion?

I agree that the spinner belt is pretty lame, but truthfully, I'd forgotten it spins. Might be because I don't actively follow wrestling these days, but I don't know how big a deal it is.

one thing in my opinion that needs to change however is that annoying spinner belt...the only reason they had it was for Cena's rapper gimmick which has been over with for quite sometime now...if WWE doesnt wanna keep losing fans they need to stop pulling stupid crap like this and go back to normal belts.
Am I the only person who thinks this, or are there others out there that share my opinion?

Why should they change?

Theyre targeting a PG audience and Cena is over

HHH was at least 100x better then him

HHH now is only 10x better then him. He generated heat like never before. So Had Angle, The Rock, and Austin, and definitely Vince.

i disagree HHH drew heat because he was in the attitude era and was againist 2 of the biggest faces in history (rock and austin) it was easier to draw heat for anyone aganist them than any other time in wrestling history. HHH was always better as a face

Orton is a straight heel (when againist cena somewhat of an anti-hero) and he has been the best at it. Your HHH love may be blinding you

My #1 heel of all-time? .. the man who made Hulk Hogan the face he was.. the man who put Wrestlemania on the map.. the man who took Hollywood by storm.. the one.. the only.. Hot Rod Roddy Piper!!

My #1 heel of all-time? .. the man who made Hulk Hogan the face he was.. the man who put Wrestlemania on the map.. the man who took Hollywood by storm.. the one.. the only.. Hot Rod Roddy Piper!!

I still have memories of him smacking a coconut into Jimmy Snuka's head!!!

Good times!!!

i disagree HHH drew heat because he was in the attitude era and was againist 2 of the biggest faces in history (rock and austin) it was easier to draw heat for anyone aganist them than any other time in wrestling history. HHH was always better as a face

Orton is a straight heel (when againist cena somewhat of an anti-hero) and he has been the best at it. Your HHH love may be blinding you

HHH drew heat still after the attitude era with evalution too did he not? And not just anybody can draw that much heat from big faces like that. They can draw moderate heat, but not the ammount HHH pulled. The thing about HHH is he can switch to heel and face and have the crowd react accordingly. Randy can not as people seem to cheer him even as a heel.

Randy Orton is everything that is wrong with heels these days. If he stuck more to his Age of Orton routine I would have easily put him up there. But him constantly being bailed at by legacy it gets very annoying. Sure HHH done it a lot but his was done a hell of a lot better.

Triple H was his best in 1999-2000. I thought he did okay in Evolution, too. I've always thought that the reaction he gets from the crowd was underwhelming at times though, face or heel. I'm not sure that there was ever a time in his career where he was clearly the best face or heel.

Last edited:
HHH drew heat still after the attitude era with evalution too did he not? And not just anybody can draw that much heat from big faces like that. They can draw moderate heat, but not the ammount HHH pulled. The thing about HHH is he can switch to heel and face and have the crowd react accordingly. Randy can not as people seem to cheer him even as a heel.

Randy Orton is everything that is wrong with heels these days. If he stuck more to his Age of Orton routine I would have easily put him up there. But him constantly being bailed at by legacy it gets very annoying. Sure HHH done it a lot but his was done a hell of a lot better.

People cheer orton as a heel depending who he faces

There are several cities that are very anti cena and whatnot so they will cheer on Orton, also not to say he always gets a favorable pop in Missouri, just like any Canadian wrestler heel or face gets a pop in Canada

thats what is wrong with calling him a better heel, to be the best you need to be a straight heel imo

every great heel does that. HHH,Orton,the rock etc etc etc etc think of one and they did it.. its intended to draw more heat and make you hate him

thats what is wrong with calling him a better heel, to be the best you need to be a straight heel imo

every great heel does that. HHH,Orton,the rock etc etc etc etc think of one and they did it.. its intended to draw more heat and make you hate him

lol has Orton ever pulled off a good heel vs heel rivalry/match with success? No and you know why? Because Orton is to one dimensional as a heel.

Also what you need is great mic skills. Not decent or alright mic skills but great mic skills. HHH possessed that along with his in ring ability. Even at this age he does not need to be carried yet.

Ted DiBiase Sr.. Great heel. Good mic skills and one of the best technical wrestlers of all times. Went undefeated against Bret Hart. He was at his best when he had people kissing his stinking, sweaty feet after matches for cash and then didn't pay up! That was good stuff back in the day.

Vickie Guerrero is one of the best heels of all the times. (Santino) She doesn't even have to do anything to get heel heat. "EXCUSE ME!!!!"

The Miz is a great heel. "I'm the Miz... and I'm AWESOME!" That line is so bad that it's good.

lol has Orton ever pulled off a good heel vs heel rivalry/match with success? No and you know why? Because Orton is to one dimensional as a heel.

Also what you need is great mic skills. Not decent or alright mic skills but great mic skills. HHH possessed that along with his in ring ability. Even at this age he does not need to be carried yet.

Has Orton ever really faced against another heel?

I mean, pretty much the only time i remember it being close was when he feuded with the McMahon's but i think the McMahon's just became faces

orton hasnt had a chance to pull off a heel v heel match

orton has good mic skills and is defenitly a better heel than HHH ever was

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back