• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wrestling Thread!!

Did anybody see Kofi Kingston accidentally break character? The other wrestlers reactions was funny.

I doubt it. That was an 'oh shit' look on his face after HHH mentioned it.

This is probably why we rarely hear Kingston talk. Wonder if there will be any backlash.

Nigel McGuinness has decided to sign with TNA over WWE. I hope that Danielson doesn't decide to do the same. WWE is screwing this up.

JR is missing Smackdown this week due to another bout with his Bell's Palsy. There not sure if he'll do the PPV.

Booker T is done with TNA. I hope it will be time to hail King Booker soon.

actually mcginess failed his physical and wwe decided not to sign him and he reached out to tna

danielson passed his and is signed

McGuiness, I believe, will be going by the name Desmond Wolf, which to me, is a pretty ridiculous name.

TNA seems to like the crazy names for its "lower level" stars. First D'angelo Dinero, now this.

Did anybody see Kofi Kingston accidentally break character? The other wrestlers reactions was funny.

Imo I think this was done on purpose. It was more "racial humor" just like when HHH and HBK were making fun of "talking white" as compared with Snoop's vocabulary and HHH said something like "We've shown the world how white we are". I think it's just WWE's way of saying to take anything racial serious in the world of pro wrestling is insane.

I'm sure that was a work.

Funny thing was, I was doing the laundry and wasn't paying attention when I heard some kid speaking on the mic. I had to look up just to see who the hell was talking. Oh crap! Kofi sounds like a suburban, white teenager? :p

i dont get PPV"S except the rumble,no way out and wrestlemania the rest of them are garbage

I agree. I stopped watching ppv's when it became routine to have rematches or close variations of such on the following Raw or Smackdown. Besides they either show or tell any major happenings anyway.

So have any you played the new Smackdown vs Raw 2010? I like a lot of the changes. They seem to really be pushing the storywriter mode, which oddly, I don't really care for much. I do like the changes to the Royal Rumble. No more little red meter that you have zero chance on when two wrestlers grab you. You do have to be careful near the ropes as some wrestlers can easily eliminate you (or multiple opponents) with a single move. Look out for the kick from HBK!

So have any you played the new Smackdown vs Raw 2010? I like a lot of the changes. They seem to really be pushing the storywriter mode, which oddly, I don't really care for much. I do like the changes to the Royal Rumble. No more little red meter that you have zero chance on when two wrestlers grab you. You do have to be careful near the ropes as some wrestlers can easily eliminate you (or multiple opponents) with a single move. Look out for the kick from HBK!

i didnt like it, i rented it before going out and buying it and im glad i did. Its not a bad game but its hard for a wrestling game to stay entertaining there is only so much you can do

Main event rumored for survivor series

Cena vs Michaels vs Hunter

Sigh

So, who thinks there's gonna be a good feud build-up between Randy Orton and Kofi Johnst-- er, Kingston? :p

Just reported, Hogan and Bischoff signed with TNA

The Announcement was made on tnawrestling.com that Hulk Hogan is joining TNA Wrestling. Also will Be Eric Bischoff.

Hogan will be making his debut on Impact this Thursday, we will have to wait and see what is going to happen.

Does this mean the end to Vince Russo and the push of the younger guys like A.J styles, Daniels, Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan among others? Like I said we will have to wait and see.

This announcement will also be made at Hogan's press conference at the mall at MSG. Where TNA Officials are present(actually its probably been made as I write this).

Stay Tuned for more

How long before we see the n.W.o. yet again? Also, I may be wrong as I don't follow it closely, but didn't Jarrett say he would never work with Hogan?

NWO vs MEM

I wonder where Sting will fit in?

How long before we see the n.W.o. yet again? Also, I may be wrong as I don't follow it closely, but didn't Jarrett say he would never work with Hogan?

NWO vs MEM

Dixie Carter runs TNA, and i wanna say Jarrett is still removed from operations

NWO vs MEM

TNA+Hogan=WCW???

I hope not....

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back