• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wrestling Thread!!

In a relatively related story, former TNA superstar Lance Hoyt made his debut on ECW, as the "intense" superstar Vance Archer. Dumb name, but hope he does well.

In a relatively related story, former TNA superstar Lance Hoyt made his debut on ECW, as the "intense" superstar Vance Archer. Dumb name, but hope he does well.

I gots a strange feeling he won't last long!I could be wrong....

I gots a strange feeling he won't last long!I could be wrong....

He would be a good "hired muscle", like he did in TNA with Kid Kash. Trouble is, ECW has a bunch of that kind of wrestler with Kozlov and Jackson.

If Christian were to ever do a heel turn (which is inevitable, I think), Archer wouldn't be a bad fit. It'd be similar to when Christian was paired with Tomko, but could still work in the right situation.

On a related note, when Edge returns from his injury, I best see him and Christian doing something. I could care less if they're on a team or opponents, but they need to be back on the same show.

Kobe Johnston err Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton is the best thing going on Raw. I kind of like how they dropped his Jamaican accent... and now he's apparently from Ghana and not Jamaica.

I really wish they would do something with Swagger and MVP. They're both just wasting away. That had the potential to be a dynamite feud but they dropped it.

I'm a big fan of Kofi from Ghana. He's got the ring skills (his performance at Money in the Bank was jaw-dropping), and it seems he's got the mic talent to go with it. I'm curious to see where the Kofi / Orton angle goes.

With Swagger and MVP, both are missing something.

For Swagger, its his talking. Yeah, the lisp is irritating, but you could look past it if he had the ad lib skills to make his promos entertaining. I can't listen to him speak, though. He's the kind of superstar that would benefit from a mouthpiece manager or a partner who could talk. The only person on Raw that I think makes any sense in that capacity is The Miz, and he's US Champ.

MVP can talk, but I've never been a huge fan of his in ring ability. He has flashes of potential, but I don't see him reaching that upper echelon. I think he was better on Smackdown.

Two questions..

(in regards to Hogan on TNA) Doesn't Vince still own the rights to the nWo? If that's true thankfully we may never see them on TNA.

Seeing as in today's Hollywood market anything that makes money always gets worn out, do you think there will be a movie "The Wrestler 2" ?

Two questions..

(in regards to Hogan on TNA) Doesn't Vince still own the rights to the nWo? If that's true thankfully we may never see them on TNA.

Seeing as in today's Hollywood market anything that makes money always gets worn out, do you think there will be a movie "The Wrestler 2" ?

yes vince owns the rights to the nwo

highly doubt the wrestler 2 but there are a lot of wrestlers stories that i think would make for a good movie

it might but i was thinking along the lines of hogan,flair,harley race, mick foley, etc etc

Definitely with you on Foley and the others. Do you think there'd be mainstream appeal for these movies?

Definitely with you on Foley and the others. Do you think there'd be mainstream appeal for these movies?

really depends on who it was i think, i could see someone like hogan or flair getting mainstream appeal but im not so sure about the others

I'd like to just see them do a movie on wrestling in general. A movie on the wrestling scene in the 80's or 90's would be cool.

I saw where Ultimate Warrior is being considered for the HOF next year. I'm not a big fan of his, but I'm glad WWE is putting the personal issues aside and giving him what he deserves. No questioning his value to them during the 80's. I hope Macho Man makes it in soon after.

I saw where Ultimate Warrior is being considered for the HOF next year. I'm not a big fan of his, but I'm glad WWE is putting the personal issues aside and giving him what he deserves. No questioning his value to them during the 80's. I hope Macho Man makes it in soon after.

i doubt it happens.. a lot of people who should be in arent

bruno sanmartiono,owen hart, macho man,warrior, dibiase,lod/road warriors to name a few

I don't know if Owen deserves to go in. He never really made it to the top. It would've been different if he were still alive. I think he would've eventually reached his potential.

Dibiase will get in one day. His son is an active wrestler and it wasn't that long ago that he was working with WWE. The same goes for the Road Warriors. Animal's brother works with WWE and I'm sure that will help.

Bruno and Macho are totally different stories.

I've never been a big fan of TNA but today I thought I would give it a go.

Bad move. It's still horrible. It's become the "let's kiss Hogan's butt" show. I mean really, what has Hogan done in the last 5 years? Celebrity wrestling?

On a side note, Lashley was attacking Steiner backstage and a crowd of security came and pulled him off. I'm thinking where were those same guys when Steiner was supposedly mauling Lashley's wife? Yeah I know it's supposed to draw cheap heat, but still.

All I know is Ted Dibiase best be in this class of the HOF. He's not a headliner, but he was a damn fine wrestler with arguably one of the best gimmicks ever.

Road Warriors, too. I also heard Demolition would be inducted, which is a stretch for me. I loved them, but they were a slight knock-off of the Road Warriors.

If there actually was a wrestling HOF I'd be a little more excited about it. But to just say "so-and-so" in a HOF'er, when there is no actual HOF is a bit hollow for me. I don't get worked up over it.

If there actually was a wrestling HOF I'd be a little more excited about it. But to just say "so-and-so" in a HOF'er, when there is no actual HOF is a bit hollow for me. I don't get worked up over it.

There are pseudo ones where wrestlers induct their own, like the cauliflower ear club and some other ones

I don't think the HOF is what anyone truly cares about. I just like to see wrestlers we haven't seen in a while, the stories that are told, and just the atmosphere of the entire night with all the people from the industry.

I can't believe that people still watch this stuff, and does it really belong in a sports thread? I mean come on... it's more like circus entertainment than sport.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back