• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 39 - Somewhere in Tharagya

cassandra1

TMF Master
Ooc: This is a new thread that continues from where we left off. From an in-character perspective, not a minute has passed since our last posts.

FeatherDaemon said:
"Catch? oh Heaven's Mercy why do you see me in such a dim light? I'm shocked... shocked." Devlin looked shocked though the hint of playfulness was clearly present.

"I only collect my fee when I offer services that... well... require me to use certain talents. I truly feel that I am rather honest in my business dealings." Devlin smiled as he finished off his ale.

Lucina sighed and shook her head silently while removing a light blue square of cloth from the burlap bag on the floor next to her feet. She unfolded the cloth on the table beside the empty bowl, then placed the two rolls upon it. They'd be serving as lunch on the road. "It would have been wise to ask before wasting your coin," she told Roderick as she wrapped the cloth around the rolls. "As I already told you, I'm meeting with family in Invaros. I have no need for a room."

After the rolls were placed in the bag, Luci rose from her chair and began strapping the large burlap-covered cylinder to her back. She grimaced at the weight of it. I can't believe I'm lugging this thing around for the next two days, she thought to herself, then looked upward and grinned with amusement. Only a nobleman would be stupid enough to pay so much money for something so utterly useless.

Devlin looked to Lucina with a wistful look in his eye. "Easy come, easy go." Well that coin will just go to further a second purpose. He thought.

Looking up at the pack that Lucina was hauling around, "My that does look rather... burdensome. I hope that where you are to going isn't too far of a walk. <sigh> Storms roll in off the coast all the time. Some of them clouds do look ominous. It would be most troubling to get caught in one. But I am sure that where you are going must be close anyway. I wish you happy traveling, perhaps we'll meet out on the road sometime."

He smiled inwardly for a moment then looked around the bar, he continued. "Well I will be in town on business here for a day or so. Who knows what the future can bring."

He turned his attention to Seema, "I am going make a few inquiries. I'll meet you back here later this afternoon."

After that Devlin stood up and went outside and attended to the security measures on the saddlebags of his horse.

Seema sighed. The only two people she knew in any way had just had a fairly clear falling out right in front of her, and her lips tasted of horrible ale. So, which to follow. The potato sack with the quick temper and the big stick or the strange man with the horse and the feathers. Neither was going to stay in Invaros anyway, and the offer of the room was still highly suspicious, so staying here wasn't much of an option either.

She tossed a coin in her head, and it landed on its side. Back door to the Stables and Grey, front to follow the road with the burlap-clad girl.

"Well" she reasoned "Grey can look after himself, but I shouldnt let her go off alone, if the stories I heard earlier were true..."

She gathered up her pack, waved to the serving men and sprinted out the front door.

"Luci, wait up!"

Lucina left the inn with her bags and walking stick, no more concerned about the journey ahead than she was when she entered it. Her big sister, Zelia, had begun making these same trips when she was her age. Surely if the older girl could do it, she could too.

The sun was bright in Luci's eyes. She paused a few feet from the door, squinting and holding up one hand to shield them. Just then she heard Seema calling out to her. She turned her head to look at her. "Wait up for what?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Did I forget something in there?"

Running up to her and smiling.

"Well, as far as I can tell, you're missing one of these..." Patting the hilt of her sword

"...one of these..." Showing the small shield

"...and some of this!" Flicking the leather armour on her legs

Continuing, before she could object; "So I thought, seeing as I haven't got much else to do and..." looking over her shoulder at the Inn "...because Grey is a little bit creepy, I though I'd come with you! Its usually work, but the payment is just a little company, one time only offer!"

Lucina did a little bounce in the air and smiled. "Oh, sure," she said, bowing slightly. "Some pleasant company would be welcome." Her lips curved into a frown. "But..." She stepped closer to Seema, and lowered her voice just above a whisper. "...it's a two day trip. We'll need to stop at an inn half way. Are you sure you're up for it?"

Seema simply nodded. "Ive been walking, riding, running and... er... something I dont fully understand along these roads for a month now, at least. One more night out and one back won't hurt."

She paused, considering a few things. "Besides, the best I can do here is hunt a little information, where better to start than someone who makes many trips into here?"

The two young women pressed on toward the gates. Lucina had raised her eyebrows at Seema's remark about something she didn't fully understand, but didn't ask about it just yet. "Actually," she said, scratching her hood-covered head. "This is my first time away from home like this. My village is just outside Asperum." She wrinkled her nose as she mentioned the city neighboring her home.

"My sister, Zelia, is a swordsman too," Luci said, gesturing to Seema's weapon. This brought a smile to her face. "She's the one who usually makes these trips, but she's too ill right now." She bit her lip. "Zelia tells me stories about her trips though. Sometimes." She shrugged. "I might still be able to help you. What kind of information are you hunting for?"

Shom began to increase his pace, sliding his cock faster and faster into the eager woman. His fingers dug into the soft skin of Shawns hips, his breath increased, and he started to growl words in a foreign tongue.

"Aaah... Aaah..." Shawn's moans became increasingly loud. Each time Shom went in and out, more cum covered his beefy manhood and the more Shawn goes into ecstasy. She kept her hands on the edge of the tub, maintaining that same position to ensure Shom's constant ramming as long as he still had the stamina.

Eventually, Shawn leaned her head back, not paying attention to what he was mumbling. "OH! OH! Do that again, Shom. Harder."

Keeping at a casual pace, letting the shorter girl keep up. "I'll tell you on the way, lets just get out of this place for now." Looking around for anything suspect;

"So if you've never done something at such a distance, why the feisty demeanour? And why are you doing this with only a stick to look after yourself? Not that the wallop you gave wasn'y funny, but I dont think it would work very well should someone try and take that.... what IS that, anyway?

"Feisty?" Lucina shrugged, genuinely clueless as to what Seema meant. Raising her stick in the air a bit, she answered the next question. "Well, it's dangerous to carry weapons you don't know how to use. My dad taught my sister when she was young. He's too old to teach me now, and if she was well enough to do it she'd be the one making this trip. I either make the trip or..."

Lucina shook her head, and refrained from saying anymore until she and Seema were outside the gates. She lowered her voice. "I either make the trip or we starve." She thumbed back at the burlap cylinder strapped to her shoulders, and was sure to keep her voice down. "It's a tapestry. They're like rugs, only silly rich folks like to hang them on the walls. Walls! Can you believe it?" She sighed, and quieted down again. "Anyway, a nobleman commissioned my family to make this stupid thing. Paid half up front so we could actually afford to craft it. We get the other half when I give it to him in two days. That's where I'm really going: his manor."

Last edited:
Seema nodded, and remembered the countless nicks and occasion gashes she managed to slice out of herself when practicing in the barn. "I suppose you're right. About the weapons, that is."

One they were out of the gate, she started looking around warily, as ever, looking for any unwanted visitors, also for signs that a recent acquaintance might be following behind. Listening to her story, she vaguely remembered seeing such things in the home of her father's employer - before the house was sold after both their deaths. She sighed, inwardly.

"Soooooo...." she started, "The information Im looking for. About twenty years ago my father was guarding a noble, possibly one your destination might know - Im not sure, was killed somewhere near here on a visit. It was a long time ago, I know. Maybe even before you were born. The chance of me finding anything to do with it, at all... its pretty slim. But you have to try, you know?" She shrugged. "I mean, it's not like I'll be any worse off than farm work all year round, caring for animals and carrying milk."

"Oh, that's terrible!" Lucina frowned. "I can only imagine how upsetting it would be for my family if my father died in such a manner." She got a determined look on her face. "Well, that will be my payment to you for helping me make this trip safely! I will help you get your information! Somehow."

Luci looked upward and let out a frustrated sigh. "Would you mind terribly if we stopped for just a moment?" She plopped herself down on the road and began unlacing one of her boots. "So what did you mean by Roderick being creepy?" Squinting up at Seema, she pulled off her boot. Her tiny foot wore two wool socks; one pulled right over the other. "Ill-bred and ill-mannered for sure, but creepy?" She wrinkled her nose. "What on earth possessed you to spend an entire day with him?"

Sighing lightly. "I'm... " a short pause "past that now. As much as you can be anyway. And I accept your offer! Don't know if it will help, but it can't hurt to try."

Pausing on request, she smiles down. "Yeah, it's ok. Walking gets easier the more you do it." She laughed. "Though it looks like you need some better fitting boots." Looking back toward the town, she continued. "Grey... uh.. Roderick, that is... well, hm. He has a kind of magic trick that lets you cover a day's travel in a few seconds. Maybe more. How do you come across something like that? He said it was his fathers, but it must be worth an inconceivable amount of gold.

Coughing uncomfortably, carrying on. "Oh, and the 'cost' of passage was to let him tickle me! Can you imagine? Oh! AND he was a bandit, and we met only when he tried to rob me!!"

Smiling down to her. "I think he's mostly harmless, but there's definately something not... right, there. Just be aware, that magical item would allow him to catch up with us very easily, if he wanted to. Or he may just go back about his business, who knows?"

Shom could feel the woman's pussy sucking him back in, thrust after thrust. His balls began to tingle. Soon they would ache and then Shom would release himself into this eager beautiful woman.

"No," he said. "You're too hot, too passionate, too used to being in control. It is time for you to lose that."

Shom rammed his cock deep into Shawn and slid his hands up her delightful body until he was fondling her breasts. He gave her two more rough thrusts as he pinched her nipples.

"You are an instrument to be played, teased, and then given release," he growled into her ear. "Not some receptacle for my lust and then laid aside."

Then with excruciating slowness he slid himself in and out her wetness, finally pulling out of her. With his hands on her shoulders he turned her to face him. His cock glistened with her juices.

"Kiss me," he commanded. "Make me want to take you again."

He reminded her of Andrea. Shawn breathed slowly and deeply, staring at him wide-eyed. Without further delay, she put her hands around his body and planted her lips on his, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Shom knew how to show her a good time, making her feel less like a mistress and more like a damsel whose body now belonged to her rescuer.

Shawn ran her hands over his rugged body. "You are the first man to ever say that to me." She gave him another passionate kiss on the lips. "For a man like you, I am willing to be the instrument that provides you with sexual pleasure. Let us move to a more comfortable place to continue, such as the bedroom you rented, although..."

A sudden pause. She remembered Andrea and her handmaidens who were still held captive in Thane's camp as far as she knew. "I am hoping we can rescue my handmaidens from a mercenary's camp, but you have been such a delight with your manhood that I suppose I can stay around and we carry on in the bedroom for a while longer. It's your choice."

(Ooc: Since Shom has convinced Shawn that he is in charge, he has two choices. Either continue the sex in a bedroom or stop for now and begin a rescue mission. I can go either way but I want to know if blackmagicjack is enjoying the sexual experience and wishes to continue with it.)

Last edited:
Shaking his head at the naked woman before him, Shom pulled himself out of the tub.

"Your women can wait, I'm not done with you yet ... and you have more pleasing to do. I am no boy who is simply satisfied with a few kisses."

Shom reached for Shawn.

"But we can take this to a more comfortable setting. After we're sated you can tell me how you came to be in need of rescuing."

(OOC - Lets see ... roleplay more sex or roleplay a near suicidal rescue attempt? Oh the choices. Actually I'm good fast forwarding through this round of sexual escapades and getting to the pillow talk. I do want to rp the discussion of whether Shom is going to help rescue Andrea and the maidens or not.)

At first, Lucina was nodding along as Seema began answering her question, all the while tugging the first sock off. Then the young woman got to the part about "the cost of passage." This caused Luci's jaw to drop. Her entire body froze, with her left hand on her ankle and her right hand hovering over the toe of the remaining sock. Nearly fifteen seconds of silence ticked by.

"Oh, uhm..." Rather than removing the second sock, she started putting the first one back on. "Well, that's interesting." When she finished the sock, she immediately pulled her boot back on and fiddled with the laces. "You know, something bugged me a bit back at the inn. You know, besides the obvious," she said, biting her lip thoughtfully. She stood up with her walking stick in hand. "He never did say what his business was in Invaros."

Luci looked over her shoulder, seeming even more paranoid than she had been moments ago. "You say he tried to rob you," she continued, turning back to Seema. "So how come he didn't? And why on earth did you agree to travel with a bandit of all things?"

Shawn climbed out of the tub, avoiding Shom's hands as he reached for her, and wrapped a towel around herself, her other hand picking up her dress. "I'll be in the room you rented. Perhaps you will change your mind... or not. Either way, don't keep me waiting."

She walked out of the bathroom clad only in the towel; Shom would want her to stay naked so it was unnecessary to put her dress back on for the short walk to the bedroom, even with the other patrons of the inn looking on. She entered the bedroom, placed the towel and her dress in an empty cupboard and laid on the king sized bed. There, she waited for Shom to arrive and start the next round.

Seema grinned through the 15 seconds of silence.

"Ticklish too, huh? Don't worry, I have no intention of leaping on you in the middle of the road." Helping Luci to her feet and nodding, "That's true. Im sure its nothing of a legal sort, anyways - he was quite keen to get away and do it as soon as you left."

Pondering for a moment, she added, "I'm not sure, really. To be fair, though, I've dealt with a few want-to-be robbers on my travels, I've got fairly useful at it, though uh - the first few were close calls! Besides, the attempt was more clumsy than scary. And..." Pausing again, looking slightly puzzled, "I'm not sure about why I decided to travel either! I suppose if you walk far enough, your legs learn to complain on a level your mind can't refuse."

Turning back to the road, and walking along leisurely, she added "Just make sure that you stand behind me if we meet any unpleasantries on this trip, okay?"

"Will do," Lucina said with a nod. She remained quiet for several minutes as they walked, her mind touching upon some memories that had been pushed aside for a while. The day was getting warmer, but a pleasant breeze kept it from getting too uncomfortable. There was the sound of birds chirping and a rustling in the leaves here and there, but nothing that seemed out of the ordinary. Finally, she forced herself back to the present and smiled.

"So what about all these other robbers you've dealt with?" Luci raised her eyebrows. "You must have some real stories, huh?"

"Uhhh... heh" Seema smiled back, a little embarassed. "Don't you go building me up into some heroic sort now, all right?" Drawing her sword from its sheath and admiring the shine on the blade. "Looks heavy, right? Well, catch!" She laughed and casually tossed it to Luci, hilt-first.

"See, what I've found is that the typical bandit will only pick on what they think is an easy pay-day. Cowards, you see? I tell you, when I've been riding with another woman, there's a higher chance that we attact attention, they see me with a short reach and a big longsword and think I can't even hold it up. Most will be so cock-sure that they'll break their cover and amble up smiling!"

She laughed once more, forcing it through a contemplative look into the distance. "Last mistake many of them have made."

A short pause.

"But don't go thinking this is easy, I've been training - of sorts - for years, and things still catch you out. My second job as a guard, I was happy enough keeping some overgrown child with a hammer at bay and... before I knew what was going on, I had a knife stuck in my side by the other hired hand!"

Lifting the left side of her leather tunic, showing a 6 inch scar above her hip, almost proudly.

"Turns out he'd heard there was something of unusual value on the cart. Thankfully, the owner of it had backup following us, and the two of them were made into pincushions by a couple of bowmen. But then, the owner paid me the double crosser's fee as well for being honest, and I'm still here so I see it as a lesson learnt."

"Always watch your back."

Lucina gasped, and almost dropped the sword upon catching it. It was clear that she lacked the hand-eye coordination of her traveling companion. The sight of the scar made her cringe.

"So you think we're even more likely to get robbed because there's two of us?" Luci gulped. "Whatever happened to strength in numbers?" she asked, her voice becoming frantic. Her head started turning this way and that way, expecting someone to leap out of the bushes at any moment.

"Here." Luci frowned as she handed the sword back to Seema. "We'll probably be safer with you carrying this."

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back