• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 39 - Somewhere in Tharagya

Shom slipped his finger into Shawn's sex.

"And this life of treasures and handmaidens, what was that like? Do you want to go back to it?"

As Shom waited for Shawn's reply, he slowly slipped a second finger into Shawn's wet pussy.

Seema smirked. "Well, it's better than her not looking out for you at all, right?"

Spying the inn when Luci pointed, she sighed, happily. "Perfect timing" she said "you'd think the inn was especially placed between Invaros and our destination!"

"Aaaahh..." Shawn let out a soft moan. "Nothing but pleasure and earthly delights every day. We never had to worry about anything... at least, not until we realized that there was a band of mercenaries out to get their hands on us. When things got boring, or when we decided to take a break from our usual activities, we entertained ourselves with our male prisoners. They were trespassers, thieves or any man passing by the vicinity of the tower who is good looking. Yes, of course I want to go back to it, but first my handmaidens must be rescued from the mercenary camp. I assume they are still imprisoned there."

She stopped talking and gazed at Shom, waiting for him to crank it up a notch before she would divulge more information. It might not be necessary to tell him about the death traps a male prisoner had to go through, and it also seemed unnecessary at the moment to tell him that only one man survived those traps.

"You took men prisoner ... and what did you do with these prisoners?" Shom asked as he began to stroke his two fingers in and out of Shawn's wet hole.

"Were they creatures for your pleasure or did you turn them into slaves to do the work you were unwilling to do?"

Shom slid another finger into Shawn's pussy, continuing to thrust them in and out of her. Flashy here a wicked grin he bent his head down between her thighs a began to flick his tongue against her clitoris.

That made her tingle and moan even louder. She spread her legs wider to grant Shom easier access as more cum coated his fingers and tongue. "Pleasure. I have maids to do the dirty work." Fortunately Shom did not seem offended by the idea of Shawn and her handmaidens capturing men to use as sex slaves.

Gently moving her body into a more comfortable position, her head resting on a pillow and her arms by her sides, Shawn continued, "It was possible for a man to earn his freedom, or be promoted to the same level as the handmaidens. I can understand if a prisoner seeks freedom, but you will be surprised at the lengths he would go through to earn a long term place in my bedroom."

"Are you ready for another or are three enough?" Shom slid the fingers he had inside of Shawn's wet vagina meaningfully.

"Oh, and what lengths would they go to earn a place in your bed, lady?"

Shawn smiled broadly, eyes half closed while Shom's fingers wandered deeper inside her. Now she felt comfortable enough to tell him more about her tower. "My tower is filled with deadly traps between the dungeon at the bottom level and my room, as well as the rooms of the handmaidens, at the top. Whether it was freedom or pleasure, male prisoners must go through those traps and reach my throne room, or die trying."

"Every once in a while, some of my handmaidens would deactivate the traps so that they could clear out the dead bodies. That showed me how many of the prisoners had tried and failed.... By the way, three fingers is good but I believe you can go deeper."

"Deeper is it?"

Shom slowly pushed his fingers farther into Shawn. He then stopped, pulled them back till just his finger tips were inside her and then pushed a little farther than before. He continued to keep this motion going as he continued his interrogation.

"So men had to earn the privilege of your bed with their lives? Did any actually pass your test? I suspect you spent most of your time pleasing yourself."

"Pleasing myself?" Shawn gave him a gentle slap on the arm. "Not at all. Let's just say I have a... special relationship with Andrea, the captain of my guards. Fortunately, she understands..." She took another deep breath and moaned softly for a moment as Shom continued probing between her legs. "She understands that there is no substitute for a cock."

"So far, only one man passed the test. He is a nobleman and a highly skilled warrior, not a willing guest at first but he eventually agreed to stay. I don't think you heard of him though."

Shom pulled his fingers from Shawn's pussy. He licked her juices from them with a greedy glint to his eye. Then he smiled down at Shawn.

"So you have a craving for cock, I think there is something that can be done about that," he said as he moved his body between her legs and slowly entered her wet slit. He pumped his cock in and out of her watching the expression her face.

"Tell me about this man, we may need his help if we are to rescue your precious Andrea ... and the other maidens if possible," Shom said. "But I have my own price for my help my lady, and it is steep."

For a while, there was no reply except louder moans, almost turning into screams as Shawn reached her orgasm. "Aaaaah... Aaaaah..." Just like earlier in the bath tub, her pussy clenched and tightened around Shom's manhood, soaking it each time he entered. Eventually, she managed to snap out of her ecstasy to answer Shom's questions.

"His name... is Maximos Valerios. The last time I saw him was before the tower was invaded. He had left to do some scouting (Ooc: I don't really remember why Valerios left the tower in the previous thread but I think it was for recon). I don't know where he is now, or whether he encountered any of those mercenaries who attacked the tower."

She placed her hands on his shoulders. "Even with his help, if you can find him, rescuing my handmaidens and Andrea will still be a very dangerous task. What is your price for doing me this favour?"

As Shawn placed her hands on Shom's shoulders, he slipped his hands behind her buttocks, taking a firm grasp of each cheek and pulling her roughly up his shaft. Once...twice...three times Shom impaled her upon him - then shuddered, flooding Shawn's grasping pussy with his juices.

Looking down at Shawn with a very satisfied smile upon his lips, he replied, "You my lady. You will agree to be my slave for a year and a day if I succeed in rescuing your Andrea."

A fairly steep price that would be, and not because Shawn did not like being on the submissive side; after all, more often than not, she allowed Andrea to take control in the bedroom and her authority in the tower was not threatened by it. But at this point, all that forceful ramming made her more willing to let Shom be in control.

Each thrust made her scream, "Oh yes! Harder! Harder!" She felt so much of Shom's cock inside her, rubbing against the wet interior of her pussy. Eventually, she managed to reply in a sultry tone, "As long as Andrea and my handmaidens are safe, I will do that. Does that mean you will be master of the tower for a year and a day?"

(Ooc: Not that I'm ending it now, blackmagicjack, but tell me... how's the cybersex? I can use some honest feedback.)

Shom rolled over onto the bed, wrapping his arm around Shawn's shoulder so he could pull her in close. He could feel the warmth of her body seeping into his own and he let his free hand wander her body - running fingers along thigh, belly, and finally to rest upon her breast.

"Well see," he said. "As I said we will need help and you will have to negotiate for their help as well - but you belong to me." Shom had been circling Shawn's nipple with his fingertip, but he pinched it to emphasize his ownership of her. "Besides, I'm no chatelaine. When all is said and done I am a scholar and protector of women - and it seems lover as well."

"Now my lady, you can please me by showing me what your mouth is capable off on a man's sex and then I think we will sleep."

(OOC - I'll send you a PM. Also curious where are other players went off to?)

Shawn's nipples had been erect for quite some time now. She lowered her body such that her large breasts rubbed across Shom's chest and stomach, then seductively crawled backwards until her mouth barely touched the tip of his cock. First, she licked it a couple of times and said, "I will belong to you ONLY if you manage to rescue Andrea and the maidens. Please remember that."

Her lips caressed Shom's manhood, slowly sliding down its full length, running her tongue over it inside her mouth. From there she went up and down, making sure every inch of it felt her touch. She glanced up to check on Shom's reaction as she picked up speed, stopping when she thought he was sufficiently satisfied.

"I think now is the time we discuss how exactly you will rescue them." Shawn kneeled next to Shom, wiping the side of her mouth.

Ooc: Okay, it's awfully quiet in here. I know most of you have things to do in real life and cannot post regularly, but I wouldn't want just blackmagicjack and I to keep going on with the story while everyone else is left behind. So I have a few ideas.

1) We continue with this RP normally. It shouldn't be too hard for the other players to catch up later.

2) We put this RP on hold until everyone returns.

3) We create a brand new RP that hopefully will attract new players while still keeping things interesting for the current players. This is what I'm leaning towards, though that would mean ditching Tales of Aygomenia.

OOC: i'm around still. Asked a question in the OOC thread about the names of the NPC's i used.

Ooc: I don't remember. I'm not so good at remembering the names of NPCs.

(OOC: Im sorry we've got quiet but our little storyline isnt really involved with yours anyway - yet.)

Ooc: No need to apologise :). I was just wondering if we should wait till this RP becomes active again or create a new one with a more familiar setting.

Ooc: No need to apologise :). I was just wondering if we should wait till this RP becomes active again or create a new one with a more familiar setting.

(Nothing stopping us doing two, is there? :lol )

(OOC: I really don't remember either. Should you just make names up again, or pretend that shit never happened and go a different route?)

OOC: well either:
1) Flash forward
2) Small redo + recap
3) Large redo with backing away
4) or start a new storyline in a future timeframe, sidestory or something else entirely.

Ooc: Whatever we do, I'll need everyone to vote on it. Running two RPs at the same time will be too much of a hassle, considering that most of us can get too busy in real life at any time and be unable to participate in any RP.

(OOC: I really don't remember either. Should you just make names up again, or pretend that shit never happened and go a different route?)

That "shit"? :blink You don't sound very happy about what happened to Orion.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back