• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 39 - Somewhere in Tharagya

"Nono, you dont really understand." Seema responded. "If you were a 6 foot tall hulking man or I was a chainmail wearing warrior the chance would be less." As it stands now, the chance would be much, much more if I walked off and left you. I don't expect we'll have much problem, but alone with your stick, you'd be an easy target to pretty much anyone."

Replacing the sword in its holder, she grinned "How much is a wall rug worth these days, anyhow?" Making sure to wink at the end to not unsettle the girl.

"The short answer: whatever the buyer is willing to pay for it," Lucina said with a shrug. She didn't believe Seema would do more than joke about swiping the tapestry. "The long answer: it depends on a lot of things. Materials, design, and so forth. And this particular one has the nobleman's family crest sewn into it, so it's of far more value to him than it would be to anyone else. For a thief to try to sell it, he'd have to be very stupid. Or have a death wish."

They continued walking. Some clouds were covering the sun. Luci kicked a couple rocks, and blinked upward a few times, wondering if it might rain. It was quiet for a moment before she suddenly frowned at Seema. "Hey! You know, I could beat someone over the head with this pretty hard if I wanted to," she said, lifting her walking stick off the ground. "Harder than when I wacked whatshisface back there at the inn. I wasn't trying to seriously injure him or anything."

Luci pouted indignantly. "Still, I am very glad you're here with me. This trip would be boring if I didn't have anyone to talk to." And with that she smiled.

While Luci looked around at the sky and the pretty flowers, or whatever seemed to be grabbing her attention for the next moment, Seema kept her eyes on the road to the distance, until the young girl piped up with her little dispute.

Giggling softly at the indignant girl, dropping back on the pretence of holding her sides, she waited for her to finish and flicked a leg out at Luci's rear ankle as she lifted her foot off the ground into her next stride, aiming to send her sprawling onto the grass.

"Try and hit someone from down there, squirt." She laughed, before skipping away a few steps, anticipating a swing of the stick.

"Ow." Lucina's rear landed on the road. She sat there for a few seconds, stunned by the unexpected horseplay. "Hey!" She rose to her feet and ran until she caught up.

Not saying anything at first, Luci opted to sulk with her free hand balled up into a tiny fist, and her feet stomping with every step. By time she opened her mouth, most of her face had turned a light shade of pink. "That wasn't a very nice thing to do, you know."

Seema smiled and slowed, letting her regather her composure.

"Yeah, not nice. But yet, a lot nicer than you could expect from some. What can you do, huh? I did warn you to watch your back, after all!"

She paused for a moment, looking contemplative. "Then again, with that little flush on your cheeks, maybe I should keep you on your toes - or at least wary of the ground, its an endearing look!"

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Lucina completely lost her temper. Her pace came to a halt. "No!" she shouted, stomping one foot on the ground for emphasis. "No, it is not. And- and..." She lifted her walking stick in the air, and tried to give Seema a little bonk on the head with it. "And don't you ever do that again."

Luci gave Seema her very best glare. "I mean it."

Seema struggled, trying not to laugh at the burlap clad, stick wielding girl making such impassioned demands, until the end of the stick came whizzing at the top of her head. Grabbing the end and twisting away to the side, pulling it from Luci's grip she finally grinned.

"Aww, come on now. Don't be mad at me! I was only having a little fun. Come now, smile!" Holding the 'bonking' end close, Seema started to prod and jab at Luci's tummy and side with the thinner end. "Forgive me? You can have your mighty weapon back if you do!"

From light pink to a distinct red, Lucina's face was a picture of fury. Getting poked with her own walking stick did not help matters. Regardless, she did her best not to throw an outright temper tantrum in the middle of the road.

When Luci spoke, she did so through gritted teeth. "Fine," she said. "I forgive you. I forgive you for being rude. I forgive you for being annoying. I forgive you for stealing my walking stick, which happens to belong to my sister by the way!" She thrust her right arm forward, and held her hand open. "Now give it here!"

Seema handed the stick back, instantly recoiling, covering her head, closing her eyes and calling out "Donthurtme!Donthurtme!Donthurtme!!!" between amused giggles.

After a short while, one eye peeked open with a broad grin accompanying it.

It was almost too much. Luci took her stick back, breathing in and out of her nose like a bull ready to charge. Her free hand rested on her hip as she forced her scowl into a more stoic expression.

"I officially declare you the worst traveling companion in the Morean empire!" She pounded the bottom of it against the ground, scaring off a couple nearby blackbirds pecking in the grass. "Maybe even in the entire history of the empire." And with that, she marched down the road, not bothering to notice if Seema was still at her side.

Last edited:
Seema ran up behind Luci and hugged her from behind tightly. "Aww, well you might not like my company, but I like yours! You're funny!"

Looking ahead, still grinning. "Soooooooooooo...." she whined "is it really that far?"

"Uh- I, uhm-" Luci was surprised by the hug, and felt a twinge of guilt over having just insulted her new friend. She stopped walking so she wouldn't end up dragging her down the road behind her.

"Yes," Luci replied, nodding. "But not to worry. There's an inn along the roadside nearly half way. We'll be able to eat before it gets too dark, and have a place to sleep."

It seemed an apology was in order. Luci turned around, careful not to accidentally wack Seema in the face with the burlap cylinder strapped to her back. "I'm so sorry I yelled at you," she said, putting her arms around the girl's neck and hugging her. "I didn't mean a word of it!"

Last edited:
Still smiling, Seema replied; "That's more like it, huh? Our little trader here has a bit of a short temper! We'll make a warrior out of you yet! Just don't hold your stick out so far from your body, it makes it so easy to snatch. It's better to poke with and then swing when you get a real chance."

Prying the arms from around her neck, she started back on the road, with Luci in tow. The road climbed away from the coast and around behind a small copse, and they were finally out of sight from Invaros.

The pair continued their journey into the Invaros countryside. About an hour away from their destination for the evening, Luci turned to Seema. "Mind if we stop for a few minutes?"

As she had done earlier, Luci plopped herself down in the middle of the road and proceeded to yank one of her boots off. She looked up at Seema before grabbing the toe of the first sock. "Just don't go mentioning...you know what while I'm doing this," she said, cringing. "Ok?"

Seema grinned and turned away from Luci. "We must get you some better fitting boots. Now... I.... know... what...." Musing for a moment, before realising what she meant; "Oh!"

A dry grin crossed her face, moving a few steps down the road to be out of a stick's swing. "No, of course not. I wouldn't dream of mentioning that. Nope. Nuh-uh." Turning to face her, showing off a wicked leer "Though if you take too long, I might just have to do it to get you moving, hmm?"

A gasp escaped from Luci's mouth. Whether the threat was made in jest or not, she wasn't about to find out. She pulled off the first two socks, and quickly went to work on the other foot until both were bare. The doubled layers of wool had made her feet incredibly itchy, which was why she had wanted to stop minutes after they'd left the port. She had hoped she could make it to the inn without having to relieve them, but it got to be too much. Reaching her arms forward, she began scratching the top of both feet at once.

"I care for my mother. Really, I do," Luci whined as she glanced up at Seema. "But I swear I could just strangle her sometimes!"

Seema shrugged, she had seen quite a lot of travellers with only wrappings on their feet, thonged sandals or some even travelling with no protection from the ground. But if Luci was really that scared, it made some kind of sense that she would put up with the discomfort for the extra peace of mind. Still, it was another chance to tease the poor thing, and it wasn't about to be passed on.

Standing about 4 full strides from Luci, Seema smiled and stood bolt upright, her arms out in front.

"Your time is ticking, little ticklish one..." she said in a low, monotone voice, taking half a step forward, keeping her upright pose. "I am coming for you..."

"Grrrr- oh, fine then." Scratchy time was over. Luci frantically pulled both of her socks back over her feet, then placed both of them into her boots before lacing either of them up, peeking up at Seema every so often to make sure her hands remained a safe distance. She started to relax as she finished typing up the last boot.

Luci stood up and brushed some of the dirt off of her robe. "On we go," she said, gesturing to the road ahead.

Last edited:
"You know," Seema quipped as they started up once more, "Scratching probably doesnt help much. I mean, now they'll be itching and raw from your rubbing as well. I think a softer touch would help more. Like maybe a feather or the tips of my fingers, you'd soon forget the itching then!" She giggled and dodged a little to the side, always wary of the short temper of her travelling companion.

"So why is it your Mother's fault you have two pairs of socks anyway? can't you simply carry a pair?"

Ooc: I know where Darth is but what happened to the other players? Were their accounts all wiped out by the database corruption?

Ooc: I know where Darth is but what happened to the other players? Were their accounts all wiped out by the database corruption?

I'm on a hiatus for a little while. I have some writing projects that I am working on, plus I've been rather busy in real life with work and helping some people out. So we'll see what happens.

Shawn climbed out of the tub, avoiding Shom's hands as he reached for her, and wrapped a towel around herself, her other hand picking up her dress. "I'll be in the room you rented. Perhaps you will change your mind... or not. Either way, don't keep me waiting."

She walked out of the bathroom clad only in the towel; Shom would want her to stay naked so it was unnecessary to put her dress back on for the short walk to the bedroom, even with the other patrons of the inn looking on. She entered the bedroom, placed the towel and her dress in an empty cupboard and laid on the king sized bed. There, she waited for Shom to arrive and start the next round.

As the towel clad Shawn left the room, Shom began to follow her. Just as he reached the door he stopped realizing he was still naked. He shrugged, and then purposely strode to the room that Shawn was waiting for him in.

Seeing Shawn waiting for him on the bed brought a hungry grin to his face and he walked over to sit beside her on the bed. He let his hand drop upon her knee and then slowly dragged up to her to her thigh. Splaying his fingers out, he let his index finger gently stroke her sex.

"I think it is question and answer time," he said. "If you give good answers you'll be rewarded - if not I will have to think of a suitable punishment."

Still stroking her with his finger, Shom asked, "How did you come to be a prisoner?"

Luci glared. "You're not funny," she said, folding her arms across her chest and sticking out her tongue.

The question about Luci's mother made her sigh. "Ever since Zelia got sick, my mother's been paranoid about my little sister and me getting sick. And she's got it in her head that the reason Zelia is sick is because her feet weren't warm enough the last time she went to the Byzanthium port. So now I have to wear two socks on each foot while I'm on the road, or she'll beat my noggin with a rolling pin."

A long way down the road, the inn was finally visible. Luci pointed. "See! We're almost there."

She inhaled sharply and replied, "I used to be the mistress of a tower full of treasures and handmaidens. There was an invasion by an army of warriors, probably mercenaries considering the way they dressed. They seized everything and took everyone prisoner including me." Her sex became wetter from Shom's touch at this point.

"I was taken to their camp with the rest of the prisoners. I don't know what they want with us, and I never found out because the next thing I knew, they loaded me onto the cart and took me out of the camp. That was where you rescued me."

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back