• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anybody here have any other fetishs Besides tickling?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
My other one is belly buttons!!!!! 😀 :happy:

But i oddly enough find flurries and plushies fetish(if you wanna call it that) to be kinda interesting in a way :umm: Don't know if i could do through with doing that though

yeah i am with ya BBR...im into bellybuttons/stomachs too...im sure u are aware of the msn group site bellybuttonlounge..if not check it out..great pics.

bellybuttons, feet, navels, beasts, long hiar on ladies, bondage, domination, control, and others. i am willing to try almost any fetish. if i have a limit on what i am willing to try to please a lady i am with, then i have not found it yet

I have a long long list of other weaknesses...but nothing that I would classify as a full blown "fetish".

VaTickler said:
pretty feet of course

A fetish is called that way, when you are focused more on one part of the body than the others, so i could easily said that i look more at girls feet yes 🙂 🙂. In fact i look first at the eyes 😎 - then at the feet so let
me say it's an eye foot-fetish :weird: LOL.

Last edited:
I am 70% a trample mistress (blushing) 🙂 For me, tickling is a secondary hobby (maybe 20%), and other mild fem-dom rounds out the list. As far as body parts ("partialism"), I love belly buttons and stomachs, as well as female hands, feet and legs. 🙂

Nessie, of course, knows what I do to plush animals 😀

Luv to all,

MistressValerie said:
I am 70% a trample mistress (blushing) 🙂 For me, tickling is a secondary hobby (maybe 20%), and other mild fem-dom rounds out the list. As far as body parts ("partialism"), I love belly buttons and stomachs, as well as female hands, feet and legs. 🙂

Nessie, of course, knows what I do to plush animals 😀

Luv to all,

just went on your yahoo group. good work. i am also interested in trampling. it seems to be a good form of torutre, bdsm and humilation all rolled into one. if i ever get a ticklee or sub to try this with is there any special technique to use or do you just stomp away.

also who gives you better reactions males or females.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
just went on your yahoo group. good work. i am also interested in trampling. it seems to be a good form of torutre, bdsm and humilation all rolled into one. if i ever get a ticklee or sub to try this with is there any special technique to use or do you just stomp away.

also who gives you better reactions males or females.
Thanks (blushing) 🙂

I like to start with a nice, soft back walk, especially if the sub is inexperienced. Then I gradually add a little squsihing on their front side, then I might add boots or high heels, etc. according to the sub's tolerance and preferences. Some subs are content with very soft squsihing, while others like it quite rough. I'm physically a gentle mistress, but I use a lot of emotional techniques to make the sub feel more helpless/vulnerable, which they usually find very thrilling (ie, the element of danger/excitement).

I've found that males tend to like it a LOT, but some females are surprisingly turned on by it as well. Even more oddly, most of the women who like fem-fem trample are fully heterosexual ... it's kind of a mystery to me 🙂 I've known some women who like to be squished by male friends too -- although the subject is kind of taboo at most message boards, it's more common in the real world than one might think.

Love and squishing (my usual signature at most boards, lol),

MistressValerie said:
Thanks (blushing) 🙂

I like to start with a nice, soft back walk, especially if the sub is inexperienced. Then I gradually add a little squsihing on their front side, then I might add boots or high heels, etc. according to the sub's tolerance and preferences. Some subs are content with very soft squsihing, while others like it quite rough. I'm physically a gentle mistress, but I use a lot of emotional techniques to make the sub feel more helpless/vulnerable, which they usually find very thrilling (ie, the element of danger/excitement).

I've found that males tend to like it a LOT, but some females are surprisingly turned on by it as well. Even more oddly, most of the women who like fem-fem trample are fully heterosexual ... it's kind of a mystery to me 🙂 I've known some women who like to be squished by male friends too -- although the subject is kind of taboo at most message boards, it's more common in the real world than one might think.

i thought so. i never really thought of it too much until i saw a website by mfx video. they have a whole line of trampling videos and then it got me thinking. plus after your groups, it made me think that a good master/tickler should no how to do some stomping.

what type of emotional techniques do you use when you are the mistress and you got a sub/ticklee/slave

MistressValerie said:
Thanks (blushing) 🙂

Val I love and respect you like a big sister, but suddenly I am afraid of you. NO OFFENSE!! This is the kind of stuff that I mentioned in another thread that scared me as a child and still scares me today. I dont think I'll ever get over this fear of.....what boils down to pain. Please dont get mad at me. I mean no harm. I would despise for you to be upset w/ me. As I always say, to each his own.

But could you tell a young, inexperienced person like myself what you do to plush animals? Just to humor me?

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
what type of emotional techniques do you use when you are the mistress and you got a sub/ticklee/slave
A lot of verbal play, of course, like reminding the sub/ticklee etc. that he exists only for my pleasure or use, eg as a dance floor, tickle toy, or whatever 🙂 I also might have the sub be naked while I remain fully (but scantily) dressed, to reinforce his/her physical availability to me without reciprocation 🙂

It's all just a game, however -- I am not into real pain stuff or bondage. I don't need to work with safe words, since an "owww" is enough to stop me right away. My goal is to keep the sub humbled, excited, and aroused, using the element of danger/fear to enhance the intense sensations, but always stopping just short of actual pain.

Some of the material at my groups would be a bit too extreme for me in real life, but a lot of the guys like it 🙂 If you read through my own stories, you'll see a preference for soft and playful squishing rather than hard stomping 🙂

Warmest regards,

Iluv2btickled said:
Val I love and respect you like a big sister, but suddenly I am afraid of you. NO OFFENSE!! This is the kind of stuff that I mentioned in another thread that scared me as a child and still scares me today. I dont think I'll ever get over this fear of.....what boils down to pain. Please dont get mad at me. I mean no harm. I would despise for you to be upset w/ me. As I always say, to each his own.

But could you tell a young, inexperienced person like myself what you do to plush animals? Just to humor me?

Hi, love; I'm sorry if my description was scary to you 🙁 I'm not into the real S&M stuff -- to me sensual domination is a game, a careful use of psychological and verbal play accompanied by strong (but not painful) physical sensations, to weave a web of "on the edge" excitement, a little element of danger, a bit of naughty feminine mischief ... 😉

Like all responsible dommes, I always respect my partner's limits and wishes, of course. I have met tops who are NOT respectful of their partners, but most of us in the soft fem-dom community would shun such "rogue mistresses." Consent and mutual respect are key -- indeed, anything else would be a sexual assualt.

I enjoy tickling as a respite from some of the more intense scenarios; the softness of fem-fem tickling is even more gentle to me. I would never take anyone too far, certainly not a young sweetheart such as yourself 🙂 Although I only sub for very gentle female partners, I can understand the sub's perspective enough to respect those who sub for me 🙂

As to stuffed animals, LOL, that's mostly just a joke between Nessie and me. Some male friends from another board wanted me to sit on and squish plush toys, but I haven't really done it, just kidded about it 🙂

Love and hugs,

Oh ok. I understand now. Well thank you for not using your whip to crack my head in two. :happy: I feel better now.

Well now since I feel better, maybe I can understand it more by asking questions.

My first question is, what part of the body do you step on? Is getting trampled kinda like having your back rubbed with feet?

Again have patience oh Mistress of the-stepping-on-the-people-with-the-thing....

FROINGLAYVIN!! 😀 Ha Ha!!

Iluv2btickled said:
Oh ok. I understand now. Well thank you for not using your whip to crack my head in two. :happy: I feel better now.

Well now since I feel better, maybe I can understand it more by asking questions.

My first question is, what part of the body do you step on? Is getting trampled kinda like having your back rubbed with feet?

Again have patience oh Mistress of the-stepping-on-the-people-with-the-thing....

FROINGLAYVIN!! 😀 Ha Ha!!

Oh and have I told you that your avatar looks like a bond girl? 😎

*hums the Bond them song*

I have another fetish for sharing vomit- but it isn't widely accepted. People don't realize how tasty fresh vomit really is. It isn't too bad chilled in a glass with whipped cream but my preference is frozen vomit pops. Not as lumpy going down.

*gulps down tongue while laughing ears off*

You're gonna make them puke, ya know?
And that's a great way to store fresh ... stuff.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back