• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anybody here have any other fetishs Besides tickling?

*blushes* Weeeeell...

Perhaps the stories on this site will explain another of my...interests 😛

Not actually carrying them out...but just reading about them 🙂

I'd NEVER have the nerve *blushes again*

Hope they don't mind the link...

Go here... http://www.writingsofleviticus.thekinkyserver.com/muldoon.htm

And click on 'enforced nudity section'.

Not to everyone's tastes, and like I said, NOT something I would ACTUALLY DO (well...maybe I'd consider being on the receiving end...😉), just a fantasy. That's all 🙂

PS...the best ones are 'The Reluctant Exhibitionist' and 'The Bad Cop' 🙂

I have a carrying fetish where I like to lift girls on my shoulders preferably at the beach or I like lifting them over my shoulder and carrying them while theyre KOed.

I've had a fetish for tickling as well as long nails on women ever since I was a little kid. When I was four, my mom had long nails with which I loved to be tickled. Around the same time, my babysitter had long perfectly french manicured nails that she'd tickle me with all the time while pinning me down. My aunt had very long red fingernails and I used to BEG her to tickle me, so she tickled me for a good 10 minutes every time we visited.

I asked my mom why my babysitter's and aunt's nails were longer than hers and all the same length, and she told me the difference between real nails and fake nails. From then on, I became obsessed with a nice set of fake perfectly manicured nails and being tickled with them. As a younger child, I had to rely on my mom and relatives to tickle me, but in middle school and high school, girls began getting their nails done and tickling was a good way to flirt. Let's just say I had probably 20 girls in high school who knew my weakness and would tickle me every chance they got in the hallways and sometimes in class. I even got to be tied up and tickle tortured by a few of them!

As time went on, I developed fetishes for female domination, bondage, feet (a little bit) and female hands in general after realizing my girlfriend can tickle me to the point of tears with her shorter nails. She'll get her nails done for me sometimes for a special occasion tickle, though, so I can't complain either way! I attached some pics of her nails she sent to me (to make me squirmy) in case anyone was wondering exactly how long I like them.

Attachments

• nailssmaller.jpg
    nailssmaller.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
  • nails1smaller.jpg
    nails1smaller.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
laughter fetish for me. watching and listening to females laughing naturally and not by being tickled not much material out there though

I am shocked that I have not replied until now.
I LOVE LOVE bare soles.
The feet MUST be BARE. NO stockings. NO shoes of any kind.
If I see a pair of bare SOLES, I am in Heaven.
Guess it doesn't take much to make me happy. Hahahaha.

yeah i have a few

i have a foot fetish a tickling fetish a nyloned foot fetish and a sneezing fetish and thos are all of them i can think of

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
bellybuttons, feet, navels, beasts, long hiar on ladies, bondage, domination, control, and others. i am willing to try almost any fetish. if i have a limit on what i am willing to try to please a lady i am with, then i have not found it yet

I would like to point out that he actually spoke about himself in the FIRST PERSON! :O

I have a huge thing about breasts, god knows why. Feet are alright.

PsiRedEye22 said:
I would like to point out that he actually spoke about himself in the FIRST PERSON! :O

I have a huge thing about breasts, god knows why. Feet are alright.

Dude...you totally caught the hollywood brother speaking normal! I commend you! :wooha:

The actual definition of fetish is:

"Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification."

So, I don't think it's possible to have a breast fetish. Being that breasts are a sexual part of the body. Same thing with vaginas, or what not. Or you can say you have one, it's cool, but by the true definition, it doesn't work.

Thats only the 2nd time someone has caught HB in the act! LOL

Foot fetish. I have more of a foot fetish than tickling fetish.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back