• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best pistol to commit suicide with????

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
A few weeks ago, I was watching Dawn of the Dead for the millionth time, and got to wondering- What would happen if I had to fight off a legion of undead?
Now, to make this realistic, I surmised that I would choose a pistol to do the deed. I also realised that I'm just not that resourceful either. Because of this, I decided that sooner or later, I would probably try to kill myself(easier than dealing with an army of rotting, moaning corpses).
The question that I pose to you is: what is the best pistol(calibre or otherwise) to use?
First of all, it would have to have just enough power to penetrate a human skull(for zombies as much as me), and must be accessable in any average gun store(as most black market gun runners might be a teensy bit busy with their own problems).

I want something that is handleable and not some nazi rambo .45 Automag crap.
Just some typical pistol that I can handle without too much fuss.

Obvious answer: water pistol. And for added safety, don't leave it loaded.

Luckily, I am lacking common sense and taste.

I read .40 SW bullets are a happy medium between .45 ACP's bulk and 9mm's speed.

They'd create a nice hole, since they travel fast, but not too much as to leave tissues unscathed, and they expand well, especially conical or soft point types.

They are common, relatively cheap, easily wielded and fairly forgiving for the shooter with a shacky hand - given their sheer power you won't need too much finesse in placing the shot.

Only downside, relatively high case size makes for cramped magazines, only 12 shots per reload.
Of course that is no issue, since most guns are capped at 10 or less, for civilian shooters, in most states - if I recall well.

Good luck, hunting undeads.

Well, I'd just use a 9mm beretta for suicide.

But, I wouldn't go down without a fight.

Id choose either for nostalgia and coolness a walther p22 or a browning Hi power cuz it holds 12 rounds

But i wouldnt choose firearms for zombie killin cuz eventually u will have to go hand to hand, so id say chainsaw, large pipe, or a cricket bat like in shaun of the dead

or even, a modified lawnmower like from dead alive

It's not so much the type of gun, as most guns will do the trick. It's the placement of the muzzle. I could tell you where, but then I'd have to kill you.

hey, so are you gonna go see "Land Of The Dead" when it comes out?

cellardweller said:
hey, so are you gonna go see "Land Of The Dead" when it comes out?

Abso-course-itivly!!!
One thing bothers me, though. I saw the trailer on a movie site which had shown enough of the film to really interest me. But the theory of this movie is that it happens several years after Day of the Dead. If this is true, then how come the Zombies that I saw in the trailer didn't look half as decomposed as I thought they'd be?
I suppose it could be explained with the "Zombie survival guide's" Solanum virus infection theory, but I still find it a bit of a letdown.

Oh, yeah. There is also another movie coming out soon called "UNDEAD." From the trailer, it seems to be the same type of Romero-esque Zombies, but the budget seems a little smaller.
But, who cares...IT'S GOT ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!

ShadowTklr said:
It's not so much the type of gun, as most guns will do the trick. It's the placement of the muzzle. I could tell you where, but then I'd have to kill you.

Where would the best place be?

What kind of pistol did Adolf Hitler use for self deliverance? That worked pretty well.

* Googles it up. *

It says he used a Walther PPK.
It is a self loading gun, chambered for 7.65mm rounds, designed around 1929 for policemen and then civilian shooters.

It would be considered a pea-shooter by today's standards.

I don't see as it really matters all that much. Held at such a close range and in the right spot pretty much anything would do the job.

Well, he first wanted to hunt some zombies with, before realising the unavoidable.

Id say you get one of these bad boys :wooha: :

Attachments

• unusual.jpg
    unusual.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 33
Holy crap, tklishbro, I didn't know Ukranians made their own guns!!!

Ah, who am I kidding. Yes, it's true. We actually did forge our own firearms. This is also why our contribution to the effort to stop oppression in world war two was never documented. Not because we were ashamed of our incompetence-we don't have any shame(or dignity for that matter). It was because the Allied forces felt embarassed for us, and wiped the records clean...God bless those allies.

Not to worry, though. Regardless of our extreme losses through self inflicted stupidity, we are a verrrrry prolific peoples(we breed like rabbits with no goddamned end in sight) and were able to bounce back in a few short decades to maximum populace. Don't believe me? Then come up here to Saskatchewan and then you'll believe.

Ukranians to the left of me. Ukranians to the right. AND I'M RELATED TO TWENTY-FREAKING-FIVE PERCENT OF THEM!!!!!

GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually...Uh, disregard that last statement. You definately do NOT want to take me out of my home province. Introducing foreign animals to an environment like pensylvania or New Jersey would be disasterous. Like the time someone brought Rabbits to australia. It completely messed up their ecosystem.
Plus, Ukranians make lousy house pets. All we know how to do is farm and drink. Also, we don't know when to keep our big fucking mouths shut.

Just keep me here. I'll get by.

Last edited:
Well considering I traveled all the way to NYC to see Manowar at Times Square and forgot the fucking tickets in Arizona!!!! Anyway whatever you guys come up with as the best gun for a quick and painless death send me a goddamn order form!!! 🙁

Lay off the monitors, dussicar.
They are perfectly clean, now.

😀 😀 😀

manowar-loudest band on the planet

the gods made heavy metal, and they saw that it was good

Kalamos said:
Lay off the monitors, dussicar.
They are perfectly clean, now.

😀 😀 😀

sum peepel klaim that liking moniterz cauzes brain damige frum the filmm that bilds up on them butt i dont tink thatz troo. ther lyin ant they no it. :weird:

I Need A Wet Vac And A Large Pizza..................

I Would Say Sex Pistol, Only There's This Issue With Firing Blanks........... Remember The Bullet Specs Also Have A Great Impact(groan). Hollow Points Dipped In Garlic(blood Poisoning Per The Godfather). K Had A Good Point Regarding The Shaking Hand Maybe Missing The "best" Spot. Avoid Any Pistol With "if At First You Don't Suceed, Try, Try Again" On The Barrel. Sawed-off 12 Gauge Shotgun Or French Kissing A (damn, Still On Back Order, Huh?) Claymore Antipersonnel Mine Should Work.( I Know , No Pistol) Telling Any Professional Wrestler Or Special Ops Soldier That His Daughter Is Your Sex Pistol, And Boy Does She Need A Good Cleaning, Will Also Probably Accomplish The Deed.

for suicide: .50 caliber Desert Eagle with Gold or Platinum trim. nice way to go out with a bang, no pun intended. .50 cal slug will prevent that 1 in a million chance of the bllet ricocheting off your skull and letting you live. in pain. yes, it has happened before, i assure you. .50 cal will go through anything.

for fighting zombies, if i HAD to use a pistol, i'd use something with a large clip. a glock will do best believe it or not, the 9mm rounds shred their rotting skulls like milk-by-product. it's fairly accurate and holds roughly 17 rounds per clip, unless you come across an extended clip, then were talking 20-30 rounds of zombie blasting goodness.

NEVER use a revolver, even with speed reloaders,such a long time to reload with zombies breathing down your neck.

best weapon of choice: the American Army issue M295 Assault rifle is top choice. with fire settings of 1 round, 3-fire burst, or full auto, and a well sized and common caliber bullet, it's top dawg. not to mention, the grenade launcher attachment under the barrell for zombie-go-boom goodness, and able to use scope, flashlight, and all important laser sight, and all this for a fairly light weight.

but think about it... suicide isn't the best choice. in most religions (except the middle eastern taliban religion) suicide is an instant trip to hell. so even if you don't believe ingod or whatever, wouldn't wanna risk the chance their really is a god, so i'd go out in a blaze of glory.

for suicide: .50 caliber Desert Eagle with Gold or Platinum trim. nice way to go out with a bang, no pun intended.
Trivial Trivia: .50 AE are actually worse than .454 Casull or .480 Ruger, but they are the largest ammo routinely chambered by self-loaders [if we could really define a Desert Eagle a self-loader, given it is a single action pistol].

Some prefer custom made .44 M CorBon rounds, since they pack the punch of a .50 AE, with the ballistic qualities of the "slender" .44 M.

I would stick with .357 M or .41 Rem - albeit the latter is much rarer.

for fighting zombies, if i HAD to use a pistol, i'd use something with a large clip. a glock will do best believe it or not, the 9mm rounds shred their rotting skulls like milk-by-product. it's fairly accurate and holds roughly 17 rounds per clip, unless you come across an extended clip, then were talking 20-30 rounds of zombie blasting goodness.
I would not suggest a niner to fight zombies with.
Rationale: 9mms are semi-high speed rounds. They puncture but they won't expand much.

In a horror setting with undead, zombies would feel little to no pain, so they would not notice 9mm rounds wounds.
They'd run them through, without causing an appreciable "knockdown" effect.

On the other hand, from 10mm on, rounds have a nice shredding effect, especially with expansive bullets.

I would not suggest 10mm Norma rounds. They were infamous for being unreliable, back then.
On the other hand, .357 Sig or .10 SW might work better, over tried and true gun chassis.

I would go with 9mm only with a full auto machine pistol - such as a Glock 18. But those things eat lead up way too quickly, and you'd be out of ammo after a burst or two.
A Beretta 93R might work better, since it offers a stable shooting platform, and it can be used as an SMG in a pinch.

NEVER use a revolver, even with speed reloaders,such a long time to reload with zombies breathing down your neck.
I would agree, weren't it for the fact revolvers do not jam - not as easily as self-loaders do, at least.

best weapon of choice: the American Army issue M295 Assault rifle is top choice.
Are you referring to THIS kind of M-295? 😉

-> http://www.bielizna.bajeczka.com/images/MAT/m-295.jpg

Kalamos said:
It says he used a Walther PPK.
It is a self loading gun, chambered for 7.65mm rounds, designed around 1929 for policemen and then civilian shooters.

It would be considered a pea-shooter by today's standards.

Isn't that the original handgun of choice of James Bond in the early books and movies?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back