• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best pistol to commit suicide with????

ok, as for as anyone knows, if you shoot a zombie in the head, otherwise give it brain trauma or sever it's spinal cord, it'll die. thus if in the 1 in 1 million chase case that it ricochets off the skull, plug em again, then that'll do the trick.

but in the case they come after you and you can't kill them by shooting their head, your pretty boned.

in the long rong, just wait em out. even if they walk around killing people, they continue to rot, right? so just wait it out till they become so rotten they can't move.

Well, the "shoot the head" thing is a movie legend.
I don't really know what would motivate a corpse to hobble about.

If it were just "energy", providing no will nor mind, even beheading a zombie would prove fruitless.
You'd have to behead the controller, so to speak.

If they retained a degree of intelligence, causing neural damage should stop them.
Might...

I wouldn't count on them shambling about and rotting to pieces; first of all it takes time for a body to decay. A couple of hours in the open won't sure stop them in their tracks.

Fire, on the other hand could.

I wouldn't advice fire for suicide.
You can't get it quite right, ever: it's alway too rare or too well done.
Never the way I like it.

Man I'm glad I'm getting all this info. I'll be all set when the zombies invade NJ.

It's not unlikely.
Wonder how contagion is going to break out...

Kalamos said:
It's not unlikely.
Wonder how contagion is going to break out...
Haitian cane toads and puffer fish become the newest trendy cuisine in New York and L.A. and, soon after, the rest of the country. After consuming the toxins, millions become docile, suggestible automatons willing to work long hours at mindless tasks for no discernible pay.

I normally keep the guns & shooting side of my life well apart from the bondage & tickling side, but in this case I'll make an exception.

My first thought would be "Shotgun!" Pistols have their place, but that place is mostly "a gun to have handy while busy doing other things." OTOH, a pistol would be handier for suicide than a shotgun.

In any case *I'd* go with the guns in my gun locker, rather than a "new" gun that I've never shot before. Of course, if you're not someone who already owns a dozen guns, this won't apply.

So the shotgun would be my 12 gauge pump. The pistol I'd take to the local Walmart & sporting goods stores to get more ammo would probably be my .45. Now I prefer my 9mm HK p7 as a general shooting gun, but maybe not against zombies.

And anyway, pistol preferences are personal. I personally don't care for revolvers, for example, but a lot of people swear by them. I have only one revolver, out of 5 handguns, and that one I only bought for the coolness factor of an 8-shooter. It's a Taurus 608 in .357 and for some people it would be the perfect anti-zombie pistol. But not for me.

Rifles are also good, if you can set up for some impromptu sniper-shooting. Go with a good "deer rifle" type gun for that. .30-06 in my case, but anyway at least a 30-30.

And at the end, I wouldn't want to suicide by shooting myself. If I decided that I had to go, I'd want to go in the biggest explosion I could rig. Take as many zombies as possible with me. And it's the best way to ensure that I can't be zombified myself.

yeah, how could i have neglected the shotgun. if you can kill a zombie with a headshot, there will be no more head. if it can't be killed, blow it off, piece by piece with a shotty.

i haven't done my homework much with shotguns, but i know there are semi-auto shotguns out there. and if those can be fitted with drum clips, like i've seen somewhere, talkabout the perfect weapon for killing zombies.

Well... they were speaking about pistols...

I think you could go for a SPAS 12 or a SPAS 15 then; they are full auto shotguns, and they have larger than average magazines.

Or, a Pankor Jackhammer would do; bet you've seen them in you fav games. 🙂

Shotguns. Hmmmm...Nah, I'd probably break both my wrists trying to shoot the damned thing.
I still question the validity of whether I could actually have the guts to keep a steady hand while firing at a legion of walking corpses or just be reduced to running around in little circles screeching like Lindsay Lohan on a bad acid trip.

ignatz01 said:
Haitian cane toads and puffer fish become the newest trendy cuisine in New York and L.A. and, soon after, the rest of the country. After consuming the toxins, millions become docile, suggestible automatons willing to work long hours at mindless tasks for no discernible pay.

Then it's settled. We co-ordinate an attack against both cities in an attempt to head it off at the pass. We'll all be hero-- Wait a second. It's already happening!

That's it! I'm going to Nunavut.

dussicar said:
Shotguns. Hmmmm...Nah, I'd probably break both my wrists trying to shoot the damned thing.
I still question the validity of whether I could actually have the guts to keep a steady hand while firing at a legion of walking corpses or just be reduced to running around in little circles screeching like Lindsay Lohan on a bad acid trip.

lindsay lohan on an acid trip? now theres a sight.

Im feeling I should change the subject name to "Best pistol to ciommit suicide and/or kill zombies with????"

or: Official Discussion for Protocol and Ideas if Zombies were to take over the World. or just zombie discussion. hell who cares, i like the title, when i first saw it, thought dussicar was contemplating about commiting suicide for real, lol.

Can't remember the movie...

The Ritz Brothers walk into a saloon.
HARRY RITZ: Three zombies, bartender!
BARTENDER: I can see that, but what'll you have to drink?

nessonite said:
Im feeling I should change the subject name to "Best pistol to ciommit suicide and/or kill zombies with????"
"Best Pistol to Defend Against Zombie Invasion?" 🙂

For fighting zombies, I would take a Colt .45 loaded with Glaser Safety Slugs (the "Silver" variant, made of compressed #6 shot).

Glaser Safety Slugs were designed for use in areas where overpenetration and missed shots are serious concerns, such as airplanes, crowded rooms, apartment buildings, etc. The slug is designed to fragment on impact, disbursing a tremendous ammount of energy. On a missed shot, the round will merely fragment into tiny pieces which are unlikely to cause serious injury on a riccochet, and the fragmentation of the round makes it unlikely that it will penetrate walls and the like. Upon impact with a soft target such as a human or zombie, however, the rapid fragmentation of the round will cause a massive, instantly debilitating wound... Even to a traditionally non-lethal area. The bullets are very light and travel at high speeds, which reduces recoil and increases accuracy and rate of fire... Which is important, since the walking dead seem to always travel in large groups.

MistressValerie said:
"Best Pistol to Defend Against Zombie Invasion?" 🙂
Any pistol will do if you aim it correctly... at the head of George Romero.

i got a question for you people who know about ammo.

which round of these is most powerful? and can you put em in order of their power?

.357, .45, 9mm, 5.7

i'm playing counterstrike soure, and i'm trying to figure out which is the best pistol to use in this special server where 20 bots come after you with knifes, so it's like fighting off zombies. thanks for the help.

Bignorm868 said:
i got a question for you people who know about ammo.

which round of these is most powerful? and can you put em in order of their power?

.357, .45, 9mm, 5.7

i'm playing counterstrike soure, and i'm trying to figure out which is the best pistol to use in this special server where 20 bots come after you with knifes, so it's like fighting off zombies. thanks for the help.

LOL... Counter Strike rules! Sorry I can't help you with whole ammo power thing, I'm not such a gun expert

As for the fighting off zombies, I'd go with a shotgun if I had to face a massive amount of them... If they are on a small number I'd go with a Katana, take them out in style... (I always thought they should have put a katana in Resident Evil, much more effective than a combat knife 😉 )

PS: the whole suicide thing doesn't appeal that much to me...

Normie, I'm not familiar with 5.7 ammo, but of the other three, the .357 Magnum produces the most kinetic energy. The .45 produces lower energy but higher momentum, and is essentially equal to the .357. The 9mm produces high energy but is not effective unless aggressive hollowpoints are used.

ok, well, on the server i'm playing on, the gun with 5.7 ammo has 20 round clip, the .357 has 13 rounds, the .45 has 12 rounds per clip. like i said, i gotta fight 20 bots running after me with knives, so i wanna get a good mix of power with clip size.

I'd take the .357 in that case for its assured power and high capacity. (This would be a .357 Sig, I would assume, rather than a .357 Magnum revolver.) Ballistics of the .357 Sig are similar to a light .40 S&W and should be very effective; I would happily carry one in real life 🙂

MistressValerie said:
I'd take the .357 in that case for its assured power and high capacity. (This would be a .357 Sig, I would assume, rather than a .357 Magnum revolver.) Ballistics of the .357 Sig are similar to a light .40 S&W and should be very effective; I would happily carry one in real life 🙂

I think .40 SW barrels are interchangable with .357 Sig and 10 Norma.
They are supposed to be weaker than true .357 M - but magazine size shouldn't be too off a 13 shots.
.357 Sig are bottleneck-cased, so they are fairly slender and jam-resistant; considering ball's girth is close to 9mm shots, they offer a good punch in a fairly minute package.

From an older doc I had pieced together for academic reasons I can offer these datas:

.357 S are marginally better than .40 SW - offering a kinetic advantage of 100J over the average 550J of a typical .40SW.
They also have better ballistic qualities.
It should be said .40 SW are usually chambered as wadcutter and semiwadcutter only - typically clumsy bullet types.

.357 M on average have similar ballistic qualities as .357 S, with better kinetic energy potential.
With longer barrels they can be almost twice as effective, rated at over 1000J [compare with .357 S's 650J...]

.380 Luger shots - that is 9mm Parabellum - are a tad nimbler than .357 S [better ballistics] with an average power of 450J [500-600 over longer, SMG, barrels].

5,7 mm * 28 shots are a new generation bullets. They were invented by FN Herstal for FN P90 compact SMG, and carried over to FN FiveseveN military handgun.

They are even nimber than 9mm, with a catch: while technically speaking they have an average kinetic energy potential [perhaps 500J?], they have special piercing heads, capable of defeating class II combat vests - rising *effective* power well over 1000J.

Since they are high-speed and low-mass, they are much more effective at puncturing vests, than at stopping hostiles; unless they pierced vitals [counting on hydrostatic shock effect, if it really exists, at least...] they would pass through targets without causing serious wounds.

Hope this helps. 🙂
I'll be adding more datas, so Norm can rely on fact to play better.

Pfffft, forget the guns, go all out with a katana! 😀

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back