• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Edge

They weren't that great (most of them lol).
Yankees got in the World Series!

Congrats to the Dodgers and ironically right after you posted your 600,000th post! LEGENDARY!

No baseball until Friday when the World Series opens in Dodger Stadium. I hope that the home team wins on Friday. :rowfull:

I am glad they don't do what they used to and have the winner of the All-Star game get home field. Why do you think it took so long for them to get rid of that? I never understood why they used to alternate AL/NL either. It made no sense!

Using the All-Star game was an asinine idea in the first place. It is much more sensible the way it is done now, where you win home field advantage by having a better record.

That's how every sport is and should be.
Well Mils our late summer weather in October continues for one more day.

It was beautiful. It's going to cool off but do you look at what's coming next week? Round 2 of October warmth!

Well the last day before the World Series Mils. Have a great day my friend.

The same old baseball movies will be coming around soon, as they do during every World Series. I love the one with the chemistry professor who invents a liquid that repels wood, puts it into hair cream bottles, and becomes an ace pitcher by cheating (putting this foreign substance onto baseballs before he pitches them).
"It Happens Every Spring" (1949)

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back