• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How are you going to die?

tkpatience

TMF Expert
It's a scary thing to think about one's own mortality. Yesterday, when I was getting an oil change I saw on the news that a guy was shot to death in an Airport terminal. So I'll put out the hypothetical question: How do you think you'll go?

I'll start it off with my prediction. I will die of liver cancer after having one too many drinks one of these days.

Oh wait... I'm actually going to die from an aneurism because i'm getting flamed so much.

Last edited:
I'm going to choke to death on a piece of food. I eat too fast. Can't help it. Always have and apparently always will.

I'm going to die on a battlefield, serving my homeland.

I've been told I'll be kicking the bucket by 2021.
How, they wouldn't tell.

Kalamos said:
I've been told I'll be kicking the bucket by 2021.
How, they wouldn't tell.

been visiting deathclock.com again, eh? 😀

The cursed things keeps telling me the SAME thing.
It will change at random for everybody else.
But me.

It's getting vaguely creepy.

as it's going for me in my currect situation............tickled to death!

I've already lived much longer than I thought I would. (I'm an old fart.)

One thing I know, I don't want to ever give up. Smacks of cowardice in my mind.

Kicking and screaming, that's how I hope to die!

tkpatience said:
It's a scary thing to think about one's own mortality. Yesterday, when I was getting an oil change I saw on the news that a guy was shot to death in an Airport terminal. So I'll put out the hypothetical question: How do you think you'll go?

I'll start it off with my prediction. I will die of liver cancer after having one too many drinks one of these days.

Oh wait... I'm actually going to die from an aneurism because i'm getting flamed so much.

piece of news on airport dead guy, he was carrying a bomb onto the plane, he was planning on dying. his wife says he's menatally ill.... if you carry a bomb on a plane full of passengers, your going down.

i really don't fret about dying whatsoever. when you grow up having depression like i did, it changes your views on deaths, makes you fear it not as much.

I thought he wasn't carrying a bomb but was just sick in the head and off his meds. I know he threatened to have a bomb though.

Hate to say it but I'll probably die by my own hand. Most likely doing something stupid like accidentally walking off a cliff. I'm rather accident proned and it's only so long before I have a major one. =D

nessonite said:
I thought he wasn't carrying a bomb but was just sick in the head and off his meds. I know he threatened to have a bomb though.

Hate to say it but I'll probably die by my own hand. Most likely doing something stupid like accidentally walking off a cliff. I'm rather accident proned and it's only so long before I have a major one. =D

accidently proned???

As well as typo proned. I seem to like putting Y's at the end of words where theyn don't belong.
So far typos have not claimed many lives...so I'm safe for now.

Kalamos...I understood enough of that to believe I'm to be offended. so...angry face!
>=O

Hey, it's you posting your personal stuff over your blog.
It's fairly easy making DnD stats out of your blog entries.

You've got a 152 IQ - converts straight to INT 15.

You can draw, you are insightful, but you've got compulsive habits.
Squares out as WIS 10, an average score.

Finally, since you mentioned being incident prone and adverse to physical activity, your DEX score would suffer - maybe DEX 8 or even 6.

From your Life Test we infer you have about average health scores, maybe lower than average, considering your unhealthy lifestyle - again, I'm just relating your Life Test scores and blog entries.
So, CON 8 and STR 8.

Of course you make up for that with your personal magnetism: you are quite popular over TTC, and your otaku friends were quite eager to meet you.
That would sum up to a respectable CHA score, maybe CHA 15 or higher.

STR 8 INT 15 WIS 10 DEX 06 CON 8 CHA 15

I've seen worse point-built chars out there.

😉

Well, assuming that I actually have a say in how I die...and that my cigarettes don't kill me first...

I think I'd prefer to die quickly. Something like being shot, or falling a very long way! One fear I do have though is drowning, that's one way which I don't want to go! ><

Car accident....definitely. Not a DWI or anything, but I've been told I'm like a daredevil driver behind the wheel, especially if I'm late for work....LOL

As for how I'd PREFER to go.....during sex....just going at it until an embolism pops in my brain and I go braindead, my lower body still going at it like a chicken with its head cut off....😛

Last edited:
Hmm. I'll probably get murdered by some headcase, given my confrontational nature when faced with a potential danger. I'd get lippy if a gun was pointed at me! (I think!)

It would be interesting to see what my next incarnation will look like!
Though I know my 13th is going to be very bad!

Last edited:
My preference: A big blaze of glory getting gunned down buying time for the people I care about to do something important.
What will probably happen: Old age (My, how boring) or getting gunned down in Tacoma.

After having a few tee many martoonies. Ill ask the problem what the officer is. And then state im not as think as you drunk i am. Ill proclaim im sotally tober. But in nell shut a weasel bites my eyes out and i fall over a legde and dont die then....but after the twig that caught me by the shirt snaps and im hurled into the freezing rocky waters below, a giant alien saucer flys into me and im smashed like a bug on a wind shield prooving aliens exist. After i fall into a farm below and sent to the hospital many years will pas after i have indeed prooven soilent green is "MADE OF PEOPLE!!!" I'll try to eat a nice chestnut and choke on it. ...then i die.
Swear it will all happen!

How I want to die, or how I think I WILL die? There's a big difference...

How I think I'll most likely die: in a road traffic accident OR given my phyisical health, a heart attack.

How I'd like to die: no, thank you. I'd prefer to find some way around death, maybe via upload into a computer system... 🙂

Kalamos - d'ya think you could make D&D scores for me? My IQ tested at 186, I think.... 🙂

See Ness? They don't make those IQ tests as they used to do. 😉

*Righteously indignant* Excuse me? I got accepted into Mensa at the age of 14 or 15, thank you very much! 🙂

I steered clear of Mensa as soon as I learnt about it. 😉
I'm not letting a score dictate what I do, or how I relate to people.

I want to be free to call anybody an idiot, as situation allows, numbers notwithstanding.

😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back