• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How are you going to die?

Hmm...I will die one of those absurdly random deaths that make you chuckle. Something absolutely crazy and unheard of, such as a bird being sucked into an airplane turbine, then shot out the back, catching a gust of wind and flying for miles then striking me in the back of the head, causing me to fall into an open manhole. You know, something no one would see coming 😀

a1532b said:
Hmm...I will die one of those absurdly random deaths that make you chuckle. Something absolutely crazy and unheard of, such as a bird being sucked into an airplane turbine, then shot out the back, catching a gust of wind and flying for miles then striking me in the back of the head, causing me to fall into an open manhole. You know, something no one would see coming 😀
kinda like my death l0l

Lol, true. Maybe they will both happen on the same day...

I will not allow Koopa to claim he's smarter than me! Dammit that just isn't right!!! XD

So is life, Ness.
That's why I don't give much credit to IQ tests.

You're always bound to meet up with somebody who's got better math faculties. 😉
My forte is my outstanding WIS score.

😀 😀 😀

Online IQ tests are not very accurate. My online IQ test scores are usually about 25 points lower than the IQ score I got when I was tested by a professional; other people may find that their online test scores are higher than their real IQ.

So, I'm actually 275?

Flashing!

😀 😀 😀

Kalamos said:
I steered clear of Mensa as soon as I learnt about it. 😉
I'm not letting a score dictate what I do, or how I relate to people.

I want to be free to call anybody an idiot, as situation allows, numbers notwithstanding.

😀

I completely agree - that's why I never paid the membership fee. 😀

If I have to die, I would love it to be something so quick that when it comes, I never have the chance to see it coming before it's happened...

I'll die however I die I suppose. Personally, while dying in your sleep may be some people's preference, I'd like to die without pain and quickly, BUT not in my sleep so that I was aware of what was happening. I'd want to be able to do some last things before I die.

Two likely scenarios come to mind. First, I'll finally work up enough initiative to blow my own head off. Seems unlikely, given how little effort I manage to put into anything these days. Scenario two will likely involve heart disease, and probably early, very early. My family has something of a history of it.

Ill die with a tomahawk in one hand and a bowie knife in the other, shell casings and bodies littering the ground around me, giving my life so the rest of my squad could get out.

HisDivineShadow said:
Two likely scenarios come to mind. First, I'll finally work up enough initiative to blow my own head off. Seems unlikely, given how little effort I manage to put into anything these days. Scenario two will likely involve heart disease, and probably early, very early. My family has something of a history of it.

Heart disease doesn't actually run in my family, but I'm pretty sure I'm at risk with a Body Mass Index of about 32.

I don't I'll die per se, as I believe that the rapture will hit first (WARNING: POLITICALLY INCORRECT CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE BEING STATED...READ AT OWN RISK! 😉 )

If I do, it most likely will be an MI since my dad and grandmother died from heart problems.

Although, it would be great irony for me to die from cancer, since I treat cancer patients every day....

I'm hoping to die in A theatrical... some magic power way. Like... ran over by a duck. Yes. A duck.

I'll most likely die from poor health. I've been sickly since as long as I can remember.

Er....I'd rather seek an alternative route to heart problems than McDonalds. There's junk food, and there's junk junk food.

Bignorm868 said:
piece of news on airport dead guy, he was carrying a bomb onto the plane, he was planning on dying. his wife says he's menatally ill.... if you carry a bomb on a plane full of passengers, your going down.

i really don't fret about dying whatsoever. when you grow up having depression like i did, it changes your views on deaths, makes you fear it not as much.

I hear you on that, man.

kyhawkeye said:
I don't I'll die per se, as I believe that the rapture will hit first (WARNING: POLITICALLY INCORRECT CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE BEING STATED...READ AT OWN RISK! 😉 )

If I do, it most likely will be an MI since my dad and grandmother died from heart problems.

Although, it would be great irony for me to die from cancer, since I treat cancer patients every day....

I don't know about the second coming, Ky - Atheist here, in case ya couldn't tell 🙂 - but I DO think that a global nuclear war is a terrifyingly real possibility, sooner or later... 🙁

koopacooper said:
I don't know about the second coming, Ky - Atheist here, in case ya couldn't tell 🙂(

No problem. I guess we'll all find out when it's all done...although I freely admit bias as to what the final result will be.. 😀

If the cause of my death is the apocalypse (in any form), it'd be kind of cool to know that I had played some part in bringing it about... weird thing to say, but eh. At least when I then died, I'd know I had left my mark well and truly on the entire universe...

*Insane Grin*

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back