• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How are you going to die?

Mmmm....postal fantasies.....

*closes eyes and goes into a dream world in which everyone who has ever bullied me, been nasty to me, and has wronged me dies in a hail of bullets*

And just for the record, I'm a pacifist!

I'd like to die with a bang, like in the movie White Heat. "Top of the world, Ma!". Okay, I sense that I've lost a few of you so I'll shut up. Big bang. Yeah.

Actually, I'd like to go back in time and die by throwing myself into the Big Bang. Now that would be a helluva death - smeared across the universe for all time... 😀

I'm probably gonna make a joke someday somebody doesn't like and get my head blown off :sigh:

What I think would really be cool though is if I was strangled to death by an Albatross. That would make headlines.

I have no idea about this fact, i visited that web site (http://www.deathclock.com/) and there i could to see, i'll die on Sunday, May 28, 2056. But i wouldn't do bet about that, nobody can to know that and although i'm very intuitive, i'm not Nostradamus.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back