• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How are you going to die?

HisDivineShadow said:
Scenario two will likely involve heart disease, and probably early, very early. My family has something of a history of it.

On second thought that will probably be my fate. 😛 I have a history of it in the family as well.

At least I don't smoke or drink, and add to the problem.

My preference is a quick death by being shot or peacefully going in my sleep.

There are a lot of possibilities here, but I think I'll die the day when one of those jars of homemade nitroglycerin finally blows up in my face, at least it will be quick and painless, going out in one boom... BOOM!!!

My friend and I decided we are going to youthizse ourselves when we are 65+ by taking acid and driving off a cliff. lol.

4stringslinger, do you mean "euthanise"? Youthisise would seem to imply making yourself younger...though that would have it own advantages, I can see how it would be carried out by taking acid and driving off a cliff. 😛 😛 😛

the reality is the hollywood brother do not know how he will meet his untilely demise. The hollywood brother main fear about this time is that the hollywood brother will die alone, sad and lonly

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the reality is the hollywood brother do not know how he will meet his untilely demise. The hollywood brother main fear about this time is that the hollywood brother will die alone, sad and lonly

Wow, same fear. But mine involves a sword for some reason.

koopacooper said:
4stringslinger, do you mean "euthanise"? Youthisise would seem to imply making yourself younger...though that would have it own advantages, I can see how it would be carried out by taking acid and driving off a cliff. 😛 😛 😛

lol was drunk when i posted.

I think, when I'll die, I'll be alone... But it's even better to die alone then to leave someone crying because of your death. And what about the death itself... It will be hard, i think.

Baboon said:
I think, when I'll die, I'll be alone... But it's even better to die alone then to leave someone crying because of your death. And what about the death itself... It will be hard, i think.

yeah, no one to mourn you, but that means your life would've been worthless, it's good to have left an impact on someone's life, to make each other happy for the time you've spent together. now for me, when i go, i'd want to be cremated with nothing too fancy, it is only my body ya know, so why spend thousands of dollars on a rotting corpse? i'd rather my loved ones get the most money possible from my life insurance. i mean, they'd just be burning a dead body, and not me, ya know what i mean?

what you said, baboon reminds me of a line from Donnie Darko ( a friggin great movie) "Everyone dies alone"

To sleep! perchance to dream:--ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;

To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,--
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns,--puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;

I'm sure I'll die the long, painful, pitiful route of lung cancer. I love my smoking. I'd LIKE to die in my sleep suddenly. I also thought it would be intersting to commit suicide but make it LOOK like a murder, so every one will think I was murdered, and there will be a big investigation, and blah blah blah. I've gone too far.....

Doctors say my heart is going to give out in my 50's under the strain of pumping blood around my huge body (6'11'' and 312lbs).

That is one of the few major disadvantages of being tall. 🙁

Ah well! 😛

Vive la vie! 😎

I want to have a massive impact on the world - I hope I play an important part in Armageddon (no, not the film, the real thing). I think my motto in life should be "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!"...

*Psychotic Grin with Shifty Eyes* (Patent pending)

Koopa reminds me of my favorite Green Day song "Having a Blast" which I will now write out for no good reason

I'm taking all you down with me
Explosives duct taped to my spine
And nothins gonna change my mind
I wont listen to anyone's last words
There's nothing left for you to say
Soon you'll be dead anyway

Well no one here is getting out alive
This time ive really lost my mind and I dont care
So close your eyes and kiss yourself goodbye
And think about the times you spent and what they meant
To me it's nothing
To me it's nothing

I'm losing all my happiness
The happiness you pinned on me
And lonliness still comforts me
My anger dwella inside of me
I'm taking it all out on you
And all the shit you put me through

Well no one here is getting out alive
This time ive really lost my mind and I dont care
So close your eyes and kiss yourself goodbye
And think about the times you spent and what they meant
To me it's nothing
To me it's nothing

Do you ever think back
To another time
Does it get you so down that you thought you'd lost your mind
Do you ever wanna weave a long path of destruction
and mow down any bullshit that confronts you
Do you ever build up all the small things in your head
To make one problem that adds up to nothing
to me it's nothing

I wanna die in my sleep, peacefully and with no swords, when I'm over 100 years old. I wanna see the turn of the century. 😛 Again. :| Seeing as I made it past the millenium. Hey, if I can live to see the NEXT millenium, that'd be great!

Heh. Knowing me, I'll probably die alone. Most likely from a massive overdose. Third time's the charm, hmm?

Budweiserbob! said:
Doctors say my heart is going to give out in my 50's under the strain of pumping blood around my huge body (6'11'' and 312lbs).

That is one of the few major disadvantages of being tall. 🙁

Ah well! 😛

hehe, sounds like we're in the same hole, except i'm only 6' 2"

here's to living til 55!

Well, in spite of what I've already said, I would also like to see the beginning of next century (I'd be 118 by then). January 1, 2101 - that'd do me. At some point I must remember to place a bet that I'll still be alive at that point...

As for living to see the next millennium, that'd be so cool. 😀 (In fact, that's another bet I'd like to place - though reaching the age of 1018 might just be considered pushing it a bit... 😛)

Oh I'm sure however I die, it will be one big surprise. Doesn't really matter though, it's how you live your life that matters, not how it ends.

Either breaking something important while doing something with my friends, being blown up in an explosion caused by my friends, or, and this one won the vote by my friends, I'm going to get hit by a car when I'm not looking. Definately going to be the third one, I've already goten 2 broken ribs from one and been hit by 3 others, only a matter of time. On a side note, don't underestimate yellow lights when crossing the street.

koopacooper said:
Well, in spite of what I've already said, I would also like to see the beginning of next century (I'd be 118 by then). January 1, 2101 - that'd do me. At some point I must remember to place a bet that I'll still be alive at that point...

As for living to see the next millennium, that'd be so cool. 😀 (In fact, that's another bet I'd like to place - though reaching the age of 1018 might just be considered pushing it a bit... 😛)

that reminds me that i gotta go get turned into a vampire so i can live to the year 3133 or longer, to see if the MechWarrior series really comes true....

oh well, a guy can dream...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back