• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Important Reading - Please Play Safe!

QBWeaver

Verified
Please Play safe...

I'm saddened to let you know that one of our TMF women has had a horrible experience in meeting with someone she met online. They had several discussions and even talked on the phone several times prior to meeting. Once they were behind "closed doors" he advised her of some things that caused her concern but it was too late. He overpowered her and she was hurt both physically and emotionally.

This lady is no stranger to playing with folks into our sport. Unfortunately she was caught by surprise. She did was she could to avoid serious injury. Fortunately the physical bruises will heal. The emotional bruising goes much deeper.

Ladies, and gentlemen too! Please Please PLEASE play safe. Let someone know where you will be and how to contact you so they can check on you. Have a word you can easily slip into the conversation that will alert them that something is wrong so help can be called.

Please pray for this lady that she can heal soon. And please pray that the authorities will catch this lunatic soon so the message is delivered loud and clear!

Hearing about this sickens me, Jan. Most of us are NOT out to harm anyone! 😡 I hope she will recover from this terrible event and the perpetrator of this crime will be brought to justice. 🙁

Thanks AMK. We're going to make sure he's caught and we'll be advising the proper people with updates as we get them to ensure no other women are harmed by this jerk.

Dont meet anyone in private. Meet in a group and get to know them. Meet in a public place. Dont invite trouble.

Ven

I'm so angry right now just from the anger I feel at that jerk taking advantage of such a wonderful gal. But it will be handled.

I'll dig out my "Playing Safe" document I did long ago to post again here in TMF. It might help others when you want to meet someone for the first time and should help you avoid this type of situation. But this situation is proof positive that No one is safe. And that goes for you guys too.

You mean everything isn't all hunky dori in the tickly tickly world of meeting strangers? I feel bad for her and wish her well but did you never expect this to happen? You ladies should never, never, never under any circumstances go alone for a "meeting." Who cares if a friend knows where you are going to be. It could be too late even if they knew. I'm surprised that people are even doing this. :sowrong:

This has happened before and unfortunately it will happen again. Nothing can stop that unless we all play safe and play nice.

This community is just a microcosm of real life. Sure we'd love it if everything went perfect every day. But life happens in all it's levels of bad and good.

I've been fortunate enough to meet very nice guys to play with. The only unfortunate experiences I ever had was either before or after an encounter with a special someone in my life, not with a stranger.

Oh man...

Oh what I wouldn't give for 5 minutes alone in a locked room with that asshole.

I'll be there with ya Krokus!

It's idiots like him that give all you great guys a bad name. Those kind of jerks raise concern in us ladies about meeting someone the first time. It may not be fair but in the element of safety I only play fair for myself now. I've been in situations that could have gone bad also. Fortunately they didn't. I was so lucky to have met such wonderful guys. And this lady has also met such wonderful guys except for this jerk.

GRRRRRRRR!!!! This is bad! As Venray said, NEVER meet anyone in private, whether you're meeting a gal or a guy. There is just too much chance of getting into a bad situation with a bad people.:sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong:

Man...I'd love for that asshole to make the mistake of coming to Louisiana and bragging about what he did to my face...because that'd be the LAST thing he'd EVER do. I'm not normally a violent person...but when some jerk does something like this....:sowrong:

God I feel terrible, was it a memeber of TMF that met her? That is why I will not give out any information to strangers. I had a bad experience my self with some online. You talk to these people and spend hours on the phone and feel you know them, but you don't! Thanks QBWeaver, for sharing that infor with us and for alerting the young ladies and men out here that things like this can happen to you. You just never know🙁 I don't know her name but God knows who she is, I will pray for her and pray that they catch this monster!

🙁

I'm still checking to see if he is a TMF member.

But in any case, it's important not to give out any personal information to online folks unless you've checked them out. Other people may have met them before especially at gatherings. I'd feel very safe with anyone I've met at a gathering or anyone who's been to a gathering because I can check with the host or others who attended to find out more specifics.

I think the lesson here is that you can't go straight into a one to one Tickling encounter, with someone on a first (or second, or third) meeting. There are just too many creeps and weirdos (with god knows what agendas) out there. I don't know if that happened here, but certainly I would suggest a series of brief public meetings (for say a Pizza, or the next occasion a film in the afternoon for instance) before arranging any Tickling fun and games. Hopefully by that time one would have a gut instinct, on whether this was a person you could trust or not.

My advice to any ladies (or even guys for that matter), if that person has no other interests/conversation other than Tickling, and is in a desperate rush to get straight to it - RUN A MILE.

What is so sad here is that whoever the lady in question is, she gave her trust to this arsehole, and he wickedly exploited it. Perhaps if he is tracked down, some of the guys on this forum could pose as a singular female to arrange a meeting with him, and then give him a taste of having his trust exploited.

Perhaps if he is tracked down, some of the guys on this forum could pose as a singular female to arrange a meeting with him, and then give him a taste of having his trust exploited.........well said toneus79,if he`s on my side of the water,the uk that is,i`m sure we could sort something out....i hope your friend doesn`t let this prick spoil her life and happiness qb,please give her my best wishes. :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong:

I'm passing along everyone's good wishes and concerns and I think she's been monitoring it as well.

Thanks Everyone. This is really helping her.

I feel absolutely terrible that this has happened.

My only input is to add to the advice already given and suggest a more accessible play space such as a dungeon.

I know this sounds a bit off, but think about it:
1) You're not alone (the HeadMistress or HeadMaster must be present to rent out the space.
2) you will advise this person as to what kind of play will take place.
3) they will instruct you on how to use the equipment and props
4) they will listen for the use of a "safeword" that is agreed upon before the session.
5) You can arrange to have staff poke their head in from time to time
6) Dungeons charge an hourly rate, but some offer blocks of time like 2, 4, and even 6 hours. Others still may offer a half hour rate.
7) this is not an end-all solution, but it is an option that is available until you can get to know someone and their technique

By the way, the space rental would be just the space without the Mistress or Master. Pick a slow day and I'm sure they'll give you a deal.

Different Dungeons have different rental rates so you'll have to call and find out. This has been a public service anouncement.🙂

Email me if you have any questions. Be polite and specific.

Damn it! This has happened too many times...twice (that we know of)in just the last week! I know that people are anxious to connect with others...especially those who are in areas where there are fewer of us around. But, PLEASE be safe doing so. As Ray said, do it in a group until you really know the person. If they're worth the bother, they won't have a problem with honoring safety rules. If they don't like it, they obviously don't care about you enough to be with anyway.

This goes for guys as well. I know it may come as a surprise. But, there HAVE been guys attacked. So, nobody's immune.

I've heard a number of people comment that they can't wait for a gathering or that they "need" the physical encounter to keep going. To them, I respectfully and lovingly but firmly say BULLSH*T!!! If it means your safety or your life, you can wait for a group setting. And I have yet to hear of anyone dying from the lack of sexual satisfaction. It's a want, not a need. And it's not worth the risk!

When I first started connecting with folks from online, I did it in a public place. I was fortunate enough for Randy (KwilDoctor) to be my first meet. We didn't play. But, we had a nice conversation and became quick friends. I met a few other guys in similar settings...at restaurants where there would be plenty of others around. All but one were nice enough guys. The other was a jerk who I basicly told where to go.

When Drew and I met, we'd been gabbing online and on the phone for a few months. Something told me that he was okay. So, I invited him to the house. That was the one time I hadn't set up safety measures. Fortunately, I didn't need them. He was a perfect gentelman. We had a great time and grew steadily closer as time went on. Obviously, since he's now my hubby, everything was fine.

There've been plenty of guys online who I've chatted with in chat rooms and IMs. The vast majority were cool. But, there were several who were dangerous types....one of whom actually stalked me for a while, forcing me to switch addys several times. Fortunately, I never gave out any info. that could help someone to track me down. That's another safety measure folks should follow.

Bottom line? Play and have a great time. But DO IT SAFELY!

Ann

Last edited:
Just how/when should privacy occur?

dodger said:
You mean everything isn't all hunky dori in the tickly tickly world of meeting strangers? I feel bad for her and wish her well but did you never expect this to happen? You ladies should never, never, never under any circumstances go alone for a "meeting." Who cares if a friend knows where you are going to be. It could be too late even if they knew. I'm surprised that people are even doing this. :sowrong:

Having read this and the other posts, I have a question: how long should you know someone before being alone with them?

You can easily take tickling out of this unfortunate incident. The lady in question could have been vanilla, met a man online or through an ad in the paper or even through a mutual aquaintance (as I believe was the case here). After speaking on the phone several times then meeting in a public place, how long before most ladies would decide it was safe to bring the person back to her dorm room or apartment, or go back to his place? I know that for most, it's not very long. And most dates don't show up with references.

Fellas, answer me on this please: when you've met a new lady, how long should she know you before being alone with you 😕 ?

Bella

I'm appalled that such things can actually happen. I know they do, but... What kind of evil, loathsome, demented soul would even consider doing something so monstrous even for a second? And how does he expect to get away with it? I mean, not only is it a horrible thing to do, but it's also unbelievably stupid. He risks destroying his own life at the same time that he severely damages another. It's beyond me. Let's just see how he likes it in prison when his cellmates learn what he did.

Last edited:
Re: Just how/when should privacy occur?

Fellas, answer me on this please: when you've met a new lady, how long should she know you before being alone with you 😕 ?

Bella [/B][/QUOTE]

Well unless she's a black belt in Kung Fu or somthing I would highly suggest she gets to know the person and the people the guy hangs and associates with before deciding to be alone with him. It's just as important to know his friends to. Being a guy I even do that with women. If they want to get me alone to quickly, I think one of two things: A)She's been around a little too much B)She's psycotic. There should be a definite mutual trust before either party decides to be alone together It's not entirley a matter of time. Unfortunatley there are alot of sociopaths in the world who just don't understand the concept of anything beyond their own primal desires.

QBweaver: Tell your friend I wish her a speedy physical and emotional recovery, and that I hope they catch the guy soon.
God Bless
-Phil

How Sad...

That good women always seem to fall prey to the wiswired animals of this world.

QB Weaver, for what it's worth please give the young lady my best hopes for a speedy recovery. And hopefully she'll realize we're not all creeps and thugs. I wish her Fair Winds And following Seas.

Tron

I am very disturbed and upset to hear of this awful occurance. Tell the young lady that I'll be praying for her, and I'm sure she knows that all us good (and that is 99.5% of us) TMF members are behind her. I hope this S***bag is caught. NO community needs anything like that! I'm so angry I don't know WHAT to do!

Hmmmmm! Now THAT'S not a bad idea!

t s s said:
Perhaps if he is tracked down, some of the guys on this forum could pose as a singular female to arrange a meeting with him, and then give him a taste of having his trust exploited.........well said toneus79,if he`s on my side of the water,the uk that is,i`m sure we could sort something out....i hope your friend doesn`t let this prick spoil her life and happiness qb,please give her my best wishes. :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong:

Too many laws, not nearly enough Justice... we catch the boy, we do him up right and teach him some good old-fashioned remedial manners, ya'll get my drift? (cracks knuckles)

Re: Just how/when should privacy occur?

bella said:

Bella

Impossible to give some arbitrary amount of time, Bella... but trust is certainly supposed to be earned, not simply given. Me personlly? I'm not comfortable playing with a gal unless we've known each other for a while and I know that she feels safe with me so that it's a mutually good time. But this, this travesty, this was obviously a set-up and those responsible WILL get their come-uppance. You don't play that crap on a community long and get away with it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back