• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Important Reading - Please Play Safe!

Can I just say, since the start of this thread, I have seen a fair few meetings being arranged on the forums alone. God knows what goes in that chatroom. You guys need to post some info about this slime's location, and methods as soon as you can. There's a good chance he's perfectly willing to have another go. Tell everyone what chatrooms he used, and give a district/street name or something to warn people of the area he lives in - He can change aliases, but he can't change house.
Be strong. Don't be afraid to prosecute this scum, you owe it to him. Do it for the women, and, god forbid, children he could hurt in the future.

Last edited:
This was one incident. Plastering this guys name all over won't help people down the road. He'd just give a false name.

Actually...a general warning/guidelines page in the personals may be the better way to go. If the sticky is used, all who post or look there could see it and be warned of behaviors to watch for and safeguards to use when meeting others. It's the need to set up a safety net for ourselves that should be stressed. There have been some good bits of advice in this thread. Folks would do well to exercise at least some of them when meeting others. The vast majority of the folks here are perfectly safe. The problem is that we don't always know which they are.

Ann

Hello, everyone. Just catching up on the forum after a few weeks away and I've just read the entire seven pages of this thread and I am at a loss for words.

QB-as with so many others, please convey my prayers for her healing, for its quickness, and wholeness. If you (the victim) are reading this, know how much you are cared about as a loved fellow human being. Good for you for pursuing the matter with the authorities.

I have always found this community to be strong, full of people with great character who are willing to share a very private part of themselves with honesty, truth, and vulnerability. To think someone perverted this into a senseless act of aggression probably only to make themself feel powerful is shameful.

Here's to hoping that this is the last of these kinds of atrocities in this community...

JP

It saddens me to know this happened. I haven't checked in to this forum in a long time, but I am glad to see an online community like this one sticking together.

HHMMMM........ Excuse my language ladies and gentlemen, but this is a fucking downright shame. I'm a respectable person that gives respect to others, but there is NO room for this type of crap in this world. I'd love the opportunity to whack this bastard upside the skull with a tire iron and call it a good day. Now that sound like a contradiction of moral standards, but she never asked for what happened to her, and the individual, or should I say asshole, has. If and when you find him, post his handle and/or name. Maybe by alerting everyone he can be pinpointed and shunned. In the meantime let's all think about what happened to her and realize how wrong that incident was. If I ever got my hands around that basterds neck he'd be in for a long day.

Hey Jan,

It is sad that this kind of insidious crap happens in this community. Please give my sympathy to the girl who was hurt. As for the jerk, let him know I better not ever find out who he is. Jan you are like a second mom or extended family member to me and I always worry when you meet people, so you stay safe too. And every woman, please don’t easily give your name and address out in the chat room. The first rule to playing safe is playing smart and using your head.

Buggs

I've just posted this as a separate thread but I also wanted to post it here.

There have been several accusations and concerns that other people may have been involved in the attack on this lady. Some people were even named in the accusations even though the lady did not want that information out.

First I want to say that I'm posting this with her permission.

It has been proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one was "behind" the attack on this lady.

Any accusations of anyone else being involved are not true and have been put to rest to the satisfaction of the victim.

Prayers,hugs and best wishes

TO Qbweaver and to the Young Lady who was violated:

I am so shocked,sickened by what I have just read happened to your good friend 🙁. My heart goes out to the young lady that was violated by someone that didn't deserve her trust .I wish I could put my arms
around her and give her a nice friendly caring hug to let her know though she went through a horrible frightening experience she does have friends that truly care for her and she is missed greatly.I don't believe I know the Young Lady but I have enjoyed chatting with all of the wonderful ladies that I have had the pleasure,opportunity to chat with on the TMF.QBweaver please let her know she is in my thoughts,prayers and Qbweaver the young lady has a wonderful friend in you to lean on for support ,your the kind of friend everyone needs to have by their side.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back