• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 00 - Boundless Tharagya.

Ooc: Let me know when it's time for me to take control of the torturer, assuming that no one else wants that role.

Melissana stands unsteadily, blinking in the sudden light. As her eyes adjust she makes out the armed men gathered 'round. She nervously steps back behind Shom and Reno, trying to adjust her ripped and threadbare tunic to cover herself.

"What's going on," she asks, trying to unsuccessfully to sound assertive.

Shom shrugs at Melissana's question, though more to stretch is his muscles than to answer her question. Very slowly he turns his head to look at Brom and takes his measure, then turns to look at Shale.

So besides Brom, how secure does the rest of the encampment look?

Reno looks about his new suroundings, as his current "owners" seem to be getting the tents and fires set up. In particuler he looks at Shale. He really doesn't like the way she was looking at hma few moments ago. However, there is nothing he can do at the moment.

I'll post tommorow. and Casandra your welcome to take over the torturer anytime you want or if you prefer wait till the actual torture begins.

Melissana follows Reno out of the wagon, and looks around at the campsite. She nervously approaches Shale, hoping for sympathy. "I...I think there's some sort of mistake. I don't think I'm supposed to be here..."

Ooc: I'll wait for the actual torture. If I take control of the torturer now, I may make mistakes regarding the scenario, why the three characters are here, etc...

(OOC: Sorry all i was going to post tonight, but am too tired. I'll post tommorow.)

DM TALK

"Oh, there's no mistake dear. Your exactly where your supposed to be." Brom says, laughing at Melissana's comments, while his young partner snickers a bit.

"And you'll be in an even funner place in a few minutes." Shale exclaims with the girlish type of glee you might find in a young child getting a new puppy for their birthday.

"Now, hands behind your back, so we can bind them." Brom says in a stren voice, his hand dropping down to rest on the hilt of his sword, as Shale walks over to a small chest on the ground and begins taking out several lengths of rope.

To the blind eye, the manhunters actions look somewhat chaotic, but if someone was to cry out that slaves were escaping, they would quickly drop there supplies and come after the person with a vengence. Your current position is closer to the middle of the make shift camp site then the outsides, which would give you little chance of escaping.

*nervously holding her hands behind her back*

You don't need to tie me, I promise I won't run. But...how will this be a funnier place?

Shom stares at Brom challengingly, "Would you kill us? Somehow I don't think so", as he shifts into a fighting stance. "And I do not find this fun anymore".

Brom simply raises an eyebrow at the slaves remarks. He couldn't remember this ones name, or even if they had learned it. Names didn't mean much in the slave business, so there was little point in trying to keep track of them.

"While a dead slave is a loss to profits, a troublesome slave can cause problems which result in much greater loss." Brom said in a dull voice, sounding off one of the many rules to slaving. "If a slave causes problems, they and another slave of random selection are to be killed to be an example to the others." Brom finally finished his little speech and brought his hand to the hilt of his sword. He then brough his other fingers to his lips and gave a long, surprisingly loud whistle.

At the sound of the whistle, six other men stop what they are doing, and aproach the three captives, there own hands resting on there sword hilts. It would seem that the threat brom made was not an idol one.

"Now, hands behind your back or we'll kill you and one of your friends." Brom's tone was obviously bored. One got the impression he had given this speech many times, though the outcome of those speeches one can only guess at.

Shom was quite certain that Brom was under estimating Shom's abilities, but while he was certain he could kill Brom, with the other six slavers he or one of the other captives would come to serious harm. With slightest glance at Shale, as if comtemplating some action, Shom puts his hands out in front of him to be bound.

DM TALK

Once the drama has passed, Shale walks over to Melissana. She tries her hands securely behnd her back, then whispers in her ear. "It'll be funner, but id din't say it would be funner for you. Though, i admit you'll probably be doing most of the laughing." She gives her a small grin, then walks over to Reno, binding his hands behind his back as well, and giving hi a playful smack on the butt once down.

Walking over to Shom, she pauses for a minute. With a quick flick of her wrist, she pulls a small blade from her belt and with surprising speed, presses it to Sham's crotch. "Nothing personal, i just don't trust you." She says in a sickeningly sweet voice as two of the guards come forward, and pull Shoms hands behind his back, binding them in place with strong rope.

Ooc: Do I post now or would you like to tie them in a different position first?

DM talk

After all three prisoners are secured they are slowly marched to the edge of the encampment. The six guards from before seem to have decided to stay and make sure the prisoners behave, as they form a tight circle as they walk. As you walk you can help but be a little impressed by the speed in which the Manhunters have set up camp, as half of the tents are already set up.

When you get to the edge of the encampment a nast surprise awaits you. It would seem Manacles and rope sre not the only things which the Manhunters have for bondage, as before you lays a set of stocks, designed for three people. They are a simple design, only made to hold the legs of the person in them, with several small chairs placed behind them for the prisoner to sit in.

Uncerimoniously, all three of you are placed in the stocks, any resistance met with large musculer hands holding you in place. After a moment you are all seated in the stocks, ankles together in there individual holes. Shale turns to you with a grin as the rest of the guards, except fro Brom, leave.

"We usually use these to teach insubordinates manners. Or unruly slaves. So, can you guess what we're going to do now?" She grins, gently pulling off Reno's shoes, As Brom removes Melissana's shoes. It would seem for the moment Sham has been spared any torture.

"Well, lets get started, shall we?" Shale says with a grin as she picks up a feather, an evil glint in her eye.

"I think I will start with you." Shale brushes her palm across Melissana's bare soles, "As I said, this will be a fun place. Laughter will be in the air..." She slowly touches Melissana's right sole with the tip of the feather, then strokes it up to her toes and down to her heel. Shale loves to start slowly, getting a feel for how ticklish her victim is, while having the feather glide up and down the arches.

Melissana wriggles nervously, trying to pull her foot free. "S-stop that, pleeeheeheeheeheease. It tickles!"

Shale turns the feather around and drags the short, stiff end across Melissana's left sole. "Oh my. You're not ticklish, are you?" she said, grinning like a child when she hears Melissana's pleas. Her other hand gently scratches her victim's right sole, carefully leaving no spot untouched.

While watching Shale and Melissana, Shom says under his breath "I did not know that there were more..."

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back