• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

May I ask where that "hold em up" pic came from? I mean, where is the rest of that one?

Yikes, was I just outright ignored? XD lol Feel like a ghost.

Did it not fit the theme? I thought it would fit the threads theme to a T~

It looks like it does fit the theme, yeah, though it's nearly impossible to read (at least, I can't xD). D'ya have larger version, or is that the only size?

Maybe if it were titled Predicament Tickling, or something else that at least vaguely suggested what the theme was supposed to be? You know it's too much to expect people to read the first post, but presumably they read the title. 🙂

It's just as easy to misinterpret "predicament" anyway, so I'm not sure how that would help us. I think, also, that someone mentioned that English wasn't their first language and predicament was not a word they had heard before. (We had the 'how do we call it something easier to understand?' debate some months ago, I think. Nothing definite from that discussion, either. 😛)

In any case, I think it would also be easier to keep on topic if there was more of it to refer to. 😀

@Inverse
I'm pretty sure it fit the theme perfectly! It's just hard to read and might be overlooked at a first glance. It's a bit dark, but then again some of the desperation pics can be. ^^

:rolleyes It's quite hard to read but i think it fit the theme perfectly, u guys just have to take a good look at it :rolleyes

I hope you're not asking because of my comment about how some people seem not to get the theme. If so, I'm very sorry, I wasn't referring to your drawing. The fact that I posted right after you did is only a coincidence. Truth is, as far as I can tell, your drawing fits the theme perfectly. It's quite an intriguing (if cruel) fantasy. Very nice. However, as Dalekfire mentioned, its size makes it hard to understand, especially the text (though one can make it out with some effort). Still a neat pic, though. Thank you for posting it.

pictures with that impish "oh cool, thats funny" look might not fit to the title ;-)
what i always wonder... what is so special about this face with one eye closed? no one would ever look like that, not when he/she likes it and not otherwise.

As someone who draws I'd say it's because the artist can't decide whether to have the ticklee's eyes open or closed. Therefore one of each is the compromise. I don't like it myself, but I understand the rationale.

pictures with that impish "oh cool, thats funny" look might not fit to the title ;-)
what i always wonder... what is so special about this face with one eye closed? no one would ever look like that, not when he/she likes it and not otherwise.

As someone who draws I'd say it's because the artist can't decide whether to have the ticklee's eyes open or closed. Therefore one of each is the compromise.
So people create something strange and surreal because of a compromise?
You must be joking!

These faces spoil the whole image for me, maybe others have opinios about this too?

It seems to be a strange Japanese affectation that I do not understand the rationale for.

By the way, the Grey pic that was posted is quite good; the text is nothing special, a general "I bet you're not going to last much longer with this tickling!" kind of tease.

one I hadn't seen here before.

Mm, Augustine does some amazing stuff! Very harsh tickling, scenarios that makes my skin crawl, both with /f and /m stuffs. This particular scenario is amazing! Makes you wonder, if Mane'o really was a god and held domain over some portion of the afterlife, the ordeal that this poor girl will have to endure would be infinitely worse than what she's going through now, mm? 😉

Fun fact, but "mane'one'o" is Hawaiian for "to tickle," so Augustine's done his homework. :cool

I hope you're not asking because of my comment about how some people seem not to get the theme. If so, I'm very sorry, I wasn't referring to your drawing. The fact that I posted right after you did is only a coincidence. Truth is, as far as I can tell, your drawing fits the theme perfectly. It's quite an intriguing (if cruel) fantasy. Very nice. However, as Dalekfire mentioned, its size makes it hard to understand, especially the text (though one can make it out with some effort). Still a neat pic, though. Thank you for posting it.

Hee~ actually, yush I thought I had messed up somehow. X3 Thanks for clearing that up.

I really need to come around more often, I've lost my place here it seems. Not sure why... <3

This thread is the best btw. XD

here ya go.

Some very nice finds, MisterDae. I am curious where you found the one with the teddy bear. LOL. That one is an instant classic. :lol

Ah, just saw it on ImageBoards... now I am curious if we got from them or vice versa.

Last edited:
Yeah Dae who did that Metal Slug one with the teddy bear? Not only a cool reference, I really like the style and expression.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back