• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

I love the first one MisterDae, I just wish that it showed the actual tickling. The imagination does work well enough though. The image of weight being held up is one of my staple situations.

BoneBoneKing himself asked me to post these and felt they would do well in this thread and i do agree.
I hope you do as well.

BoneBoneKing himself asked me to post these and felt they would do well in this thread and i do agree.
I hope you do as well.

As awesome as BoneBoneKing's art are, those images don't really fit into the theme of this thread, sorry. 😛 Might want to review the other art in here and see what you're missing.

That said, it's cool to see his stuff starting to trickle here, as well.

Actually they do. atleast the first one. The necklace holding her feet is important to her so if she moves it will break. The second is a contest to make sure thier feet don't touch the ground.

Actually they do. atleast the first one. The necklace holding her feet is important to her so if she moves it will break. The second is a contest to make sure thier feet don't touch the ground.

I suppose with context it works a little better, although it's hard to tell from the pictures alone.

Inspired by this very thread I made some art 😀

This chubby little damsel has somehow gotten herself in a sticky situation. If she releases the rope between her feet too early, a cube of ice will pull the keys down, way out of her reach. So she has to wait until the ice melts. Only then she will have a chance to catch the keys for her cuffs. A variable speed vibrating bullet in her panties is distracting her... and there seems to be some kind of tickletools at the end of the table :evilthoughts:

Wow! That's not despration but it's still a great find!
Where do you find that?

Hey there, no one answered this guy's question, so here I am. Hard to believe a somewhat newer comic fan is going to get to answer this, but oh well.

The pages in question (the guy being tickle-tortured by the female geisha) is from the Marvel Mangaverse version of - get ready for this - the Punisher, Frank Castle. For reasons I'm not totally sure of, the Mangaverse version of the Punisher went from a slightly insane vigilante perfectly willing to kill people to exact justice to someone who used slightly more bizarre (and, most times, rather kinky) ways to "punish" crime bosses, such as spanking them or, yes, in one case, tickling them. This scene in particular is like, the first two pages of her story.

For an added laugh, the poor sap's name? Kusuguru. That's just ridiculous.

Inspired by this very thread I made some art 😀

This chubby little damsel has somehow gotten herself in a sticky situation. If she releases the rope between her feet too early, a cube of ice will pull the keys down, way out of her reach. So she has to wait until the ice melts. Only then she will have a chance to catch the keys for her cuffs. A variable speed vibrating bullet in her panties is distracting her... and there seems to be some kind of tickletools at the end of the table :evilthoughts:

Well done! Great idea and pic!

I agree that there's a certain added rush to scenes like that.

It has been...brutally hard to find these scenes. Here is one. I will continue the hunt.🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back