• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

That Kidnapper's Challenge link looks absolutely diabolical. :blink Desperation to the max, especially considering those poor girls still need to wait for rescue or ransom! Thanks for linking 'em Dae. 🙂

wow these r all amazing finds, and the kidnappers challenge is wild, looks like they were made specifically for this thread, good work guys.

I've been out of the game, and out of practice for quite awhile, but I couldn't stop by and not contribute at least a small something.

I believe this will stay true to the spirit of this age old thread of glory. Here, the ticklee has to try and hold her legs up while mechanical hands from fuse box A go to work on her armpits, if she lets her legs down, even for a second, the weight secured to her toes will pull on the string leading back to fuse box B, activating the rest of the machine, making the torture much, much worse.

Btw, ask your necks to forgive me for uploading the picture sideways, my computer is under repair at the moment, and I can't seem to make the photo editing software on the substitue I'm using rotate the image without deforming it. :/

Last edited:
No Sir, I(we) thank you for your work and direct contribution to this thread. It is very much appreciated.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=660753&postcount=908

Well, that's a promo pic for THE SUPER G.A.L.S., a superheroine tickling comic that the immeasurably talented Sandrock74 and I are working on and hope to launch very soon!

Thanks for the free advert, MisterDae! Here's a couple more Scenes of Desperation!

Well, THE SUPER G.A.L.S. finally have their first product up and ready for purchase!

http://uploadnsell.com/buy/uql7Og

This is not a comic book story; but rather a comprehensive guide to the characters, in the style of Who's Who in the DC Universe or the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe! Also included are special bonuses: a sneak peek at panel-to-panel artwork from the upcoming first issue of the regular comic series (a great tickle torture scene!) and two exclusive pin-ups (one featuring tickling, the other a great scene for foot fans)! All told, 27 brand-new pages for a mere $7.50!

Here's All-American Girl to tell you more about it:

liabrary

hey guys, see we've had some more good finds, here's one i found, classic tickling in the liabrary lol

I floop the pig.

Those three are quite excellent. I especially like the first two and I wonder if the second is part of a series given its comic-panel setup.

For the curious, the theme of the first picture is the 'Tickle Olympics' and as you can imagine the (rough) rules are that the athlete has to hold onto the bar while being tickled all over, naturally. It's fairly self-explanatory, although there is a detail or two I can't quite get because the artist's handwriting is godawful.

The bottom part is a little more interesting, because it's in the style of a news ticker or so detailing how one athlete has been stripped of a gold medal for doping and is being punished. There's more detail in that one that I can't quite make out, and if there's enough demand for it I'll translate the bottom part in full - it'll just take time to do because I'll have to decipher what the artist was trying to write.

Edited for random amusement: The athlete in question is 24, which is ironically unrealistic for the real Olympics but would disqualify one from posting the picture on this forum if the girl was of the age of an actual gymnast. 😛

Last edited:
Well that is a relief that she is 24. Though I am not surprised. The artist, Rui, always uses legal looking lees. I should have posted the other scenes he made. He made more tickle Olympic pics. Though I think only these next 3 I post are scenes of desperation from the rest.

And yes I would like for that bottom part to be translated if you do not mind Jayin. I do not mind the wait. Anyway here are the 3.

edit another view of one of the pics/colored version.

Last edited:
All righty. I'm going to do these in the order they were posted.

Tickle Olympics, event 7: Gymnastics (btw, it'd be cool to see the other events even if they aren't desperation scenes)

Japan's Representative: Name kanji can go eat a dick

Rules: The athlete must hold onto the bar while being tickled all over her body. Techniques will be performed while resisting the distractions. The winner is whoever can hold onto the bar the longest.

Latest Results: The only athlete to hang on for more than 15 minutes has been disqualified for doping. While it was thought she would receive the gold medal, it has been confirmed that traces of a no-slip adhesive have been found in her sweat, therefore leading to the ruling of disqualification. With foul play confirmed, the perpetrator has been stripped of her medal and the coaches have been sworn to secrecy as to her fate.

---

Tickle Olympics, 2nd Event: Weightlifting

Japan's Representative: Mei (23 years old)

Rules: The athlete will wear a pair of bracelets attached by a cord and then looped around a bar set at the head of the weightlifting bench. On top of that is the barbell, which when taken down by the athlete will trigger the impartial tickling attack. While enduring the sensations, the athlete must lift the weight over the bar and place it on the far side, putting her into a 'banzai' pose and clearing the lift. (Note: "banzai pose" refers to a pose where Japanese people lift their arms over their heads in celebration and shout, "Banzai!") The competitor may continue trying to complete the challenge until they have given up or passed out even if unsuccessful on the first attempt to lift the weight.

Recent Results: Fourth place! Though in contention for a bronze medal, she fainted at last and was taken to the tickling hospital.

---

Tickle Olympics, 6th event: Swimming

Japan's Representative: Nightass Prettystring

Rules: (Fun aside: It took me fifteen minutes just now to determine that the artist was trying to write 'kickboard') This event makes use of a special kickboard and only a flutter kick may be used. The swimmers wear swimsuits which expose points on their body and are vulnerable to the 'laughing fish' which have been released into the water. A competitor who looks to be in danger of drowning will be raised out of the pool by a crane arm and disqualified. Swimmers who reach the goal will also be pulled out of the water, but during this time they're exposed from the neck down, making this perhaps the most ticklish time of all.

Recent Results: After her defeat in the second heat and tired out from daily practice, one swimmer caught skipping her training and relaxing in a spa practically invited the introduction of these fish to her bath~

It takes freaking forever to figure out what the hell this guy is going to write and I've already spent almost two hours on this, so I'll do the last two tomorrow. @.@

Much appreciation Jayin. I do not mind the wait. And as requested I post the rest. It can be argued they are also scenes because they are competition as well. But I will let everyone else decide. If not they can always moved to that Anime collection thread.

All right, the two last desperation pics, although I think one of them isn't actually desperation. For the record, my name is Jaynin. 😛

---

Tickle Olympics, 5th Event: Horsemanship

Japan's Representative: Honyara Nantoka (19)

Rules: This event features two athletes, one 'horse' and one 'rider'. The winners are determined by the speed with which the rider can guide the horse around the course one time. In general the following commands are given by the rider by tickling a designated area:

Forward - Ass
Giddyap - Feet
Jump - Stomach
Turn - Ribs
Stop - Armpits
Crouch - Breasts

Recent Results: Having left behind her lucky torture tool, the rider was unable to show us her full ability.

---

Tickle Olympics, 8th event: Beach Volleyball

Japan's Representatives: Dareyara Nani (23) Kanshi Yoko (22)

Rules: The game is played using a ball filled with tickle hands while the athletes' wrists are bound together. If the ball hits the ground, then some tickle hands will break off and steadily make things more and more difficult for the team. As the game progresses, trying to make a diving save or a spike becomes more risky as these actions extend the athletes' bound hands above their head and invite tickle attacks from the hands that must be endured.

Recent Results: The unlikely pair's half year of private training has paid off with a chance at the silver medal. The medal match will be played out using a special ball that spawns ten times as many hands as normal.

Here's one from my site that clearly fits the theme. Be warned, it's M/M (although I suppose you could imagine those little orc things are female). 🙂

I'd also like to take a moment to remind everyone that October 2nd will be the last day to order a 30 day membership to AchillesHeelArt and that we will be closing on October 31st!

slime girl.

I don't know if it's taboo to post your own stuff for this one, but this is a slime girl tickle torturing an adventurer in a "you laugh you lose" challenge.

Last edited:
Yes it is illegal to do that....lol no of course not. It is very welcome. Thank you.

challenge

hey guys, here's one i found that fits here nicely, doesn't have tickling invovled but if it did, it be perfect

There is a video floating around which uses that exact same setup. I am guessing that the pic is based directly from it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back