• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Oh Detritus and C.A.B I am so very glad that ya have created these works. Thanks.

so I was going t wait a bit to build up more...but I decided to add these two. Though i think the first one has already been posted.

I'm gonna be honest. The guillotine pics don't do it for me whatsoever. In fact, it kinda repulses me. The blonde being tickled by the old woman makes it for it though. ^_^

the guillotine ones may be extreme for some but fit here perfectly, so keep them coming, this thread is on a roll lately which is gr8, all gr8 finds.

gr8 find, seems Tales of the Desperate, has very similar ideas as this thread, hope they keep doing that

Fresh off the press...

Last edited:
I don't know if it's taboo to post your own stuff for this one, but this is a slime girl tickle torturing an adventurer in a "you laugh you lose" challenge.

All the pics here are great but this is my favorite of the most recent posts.

Great work, R

I do not think that is a scene...but I always wanted to know what those scenes were about. That short lived manga had alot of them.

Don't worry, I know the publisher and I have some pull.

Boy, I don't know what you had to do to get in good with "those" guys. I don't wanna know :scared

On another note, here is a contribution to the cause. A reimaged scene from The Agencies #4. Mirth has to hang on to the bar, else nasty things happen to her friend Agent Deadline (off panel).

C.A.B probably a hitman and took care of some people for them.:2guns:

And I appreciate the addition to the cause Oblesklk. But I have already added that quite a few months back. I am sorry if I did it without permission.

Heh of course. Thank you very much Jayin. I was wondering though if you may be able to translate the other scenes from that comic I am about to post in the anime/manga thread. Again thank you, Jaynin.

Boy, I don't know what you had to do to get in good with "those" guys. I don't wanna know :scared

On another note, here is a contribution to the cause. A reimaged scene from The Agencies #4. Mirth has to hang on to the bar, else nasty things happen to her friend Agent Deadline (off panel).

That picture is amazing :blush

C.A.B probably a hitman and took care of some people for them.:2guns:

And I appreciate the addition to the cause Oblesklk. But I have already added that quite a few months back. I am sorry if I did it without permission.

I'm glad you said that. I could swear that pic was in this thread but then I searched my own post history and didn't see it in there and thinking "Hmmm am I going nuts?"

I'm not going to get bent out of shape about people reposting covers/pinups and other items we've offered freely over the years. We appreciate a note indicating where the image came from in case people like what they see, but we're not going to police it. Honor system and all that 🙂

But dammit, now you've challenged me to contribute something new to the thread, so attached is The Ruthless going apeshit on a mother/daughter pair of redheads just because.

That picture is amazing :blush

Thanks! I appreciate it 🙂

Understood, Oblesklk. Though I would think for some part people would know where some of the art came from. But you are right, I shall better indicate where which art came from.

As for the contribution, you and your artists have already provided some unknowingly in some instances like s many others. And we thank you for them.

Ah!!

The Ruthless!! Who draw this is an ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!

Well, we did.

So thanks 🙂

Understood, Oblesklk. Though I would think for some part people would know where some of the art came from. But you are right, I shall better indicate where which art came from.

As for the contribution, you and your artists have already provided some unknowingly in some instances like s many others. And we thank you for them.

No worries. I want to contribute more though. I look through our library of pinups/covers over the years, and not a lot of desperation scenes going on there. Hmmm...have to fix that.

On another note, here is a contribution to the cause.

But dammit, now you've challenged me to contribute something new to the thread, so attached is The Ruthless going apeshit on a mother/daughter pair of redheads just because.

I don't suppose you'd post the Ruthless giving Rylie a taste of her own pompoms (er...I mean medicine) if I challenged ya to post something like that Ob-hun? ^_~

I don't suppose you'd post the Ruthless giving Rylie a taste of her own pompoms (er...I mean medicine) if I challenged ya to post something like that Ob-hun? ^_~

Done!

I started another thread as not to threadjack here (I dig that pinup but it's not technically a scene of desperation. It's just Stacia being awesome).

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back