• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

That are absolutely not classified as "desperation scenarios" in my mind...

Sorry my friend... While you may not believe it and you're entitled to your opinion, those scenarios I've listed are valid examples of a "desperation scenario", as they fit the scenario definition where the outcome resulting from the tickling is worse than the tickling itself.

This goes for anything such as trying to hold a priceless vase above your head and someone tickles your armpits...to hanging from a tightrope high above while something tickles your feet to try and make you fall...

C.A.B the first one was awesome...but I am pretty sure I did post that last image in this thread already. Thanks for the contribution as always.

C.A.B ..but I am pretty sure I did post that last image in this thread already.

WHAT!!!! You posted my work without permission??!!? Now I am forced to dispatch you in a painful and grisly way; leaving you to linger upon your sin in a hastily-dug shallow grave where hollow-eyed, sullen grey children will gather and weep for the loss of your fallen soul.

WHAT!!!! You posted my work without permission??!!? Now I am forced to dispatch you in a painful and grisly way; leaving you to linger upon your sin in a hastily-dug shallow grave where hollow-eyed, sullen grey children will gather and weep for the loss of your fallen soul.

:scared

No don't kill me, bro! I have not learned to live yet!

Peril in the Dungeon of the Mad Monk

This is a sample entry piece I did for my colleague Alleghany71, who is holding an art contest for cash and prizes on Deviant Art. A great opportunity for all you fetish artists out there to flex your kinky muscles, and watchers to check out some awesome new works by a variety of fetish artists. But you have to enter soon to be eligible for a chance at the booty... check it out and sign up!

*ENTER THE CONTEST: CLICK HERE!*

I don't remember if this item has been posted here before, so here it is again for the very first time.

I don't remember if this item has been posted here before, so here it is again for the very first time.
Its deja vu all over again... nice one, Lucy. And very funny.

Apparatus Infurnus ~ "The Sardine Tin"

life to the thread...

Last edited:
Here's a few unfinished sketches that can go here I think.

1. A ticklish girl tries to hide by hanging off the top of a totem pole, but small birds are delicately pecking the tiny bugs from her skin and tickling her dreadfully in the process. Will she be able to keep quiet and hold on?
2. A girl tries to hold on to a vine to stop from falling into the vast sea of tickle ferns below, but a monkey has climbed up on her and started to tickle her waist.
3. Isobel tries to stop herself from being sucked inside a giant tickling plant. But two tribal maidens who find ticklishness extremely arousing are making it rather difficult for her to hold on to those vines.
4. Isobel is undergoing an initiation rite, She must hold on to those viens with her hands and feet to avoid falling in to the ceremonial tickle pit which is full of dreadfully ticklish plants and bugs and whatnot. But one of her rivals is determined to make it as difficult as possible for her.

I would like to thank C.A.B and Detritus for keeping this thread going. Much love.

Here's a few unfinished sketches that can go here I think.

1. A ticklish girl tries to hide by hanging off the top of a totem pole, but small birds are delicately pecking the tiny bugs from her skin and tickling her dreadfully in the process. Will she be able to keep quiet and hold on?
2. A girl tries to hold on to a vine to stop from falling into the vast sea of tickle ferns below, but a monkey has climbed up on her and started to tickle her waist.
3. Isobel tries to stop herself from being sucked inside a giant tickling plant. But two tribal maidens who find ticklishness extremely arousing are making it rather difficult for her to hold on to those vines.
4. Isobel is undergoing an initiation rite, She must hold on to those viens with her hands and feet to avoid falling in to the ceremonial tickle pit which is full of dreadfully ticklish plants and bugs and whatnot. But one of her rivals is determined to make it as difficult as possible for her.

Wow!!! Old fashion pencil drawnings!! GREAT!! 😀

It's been awhile but here we go. Yes I know the spiral one is not it, but I like it so...:stickout

Ok, so we should have changed the title of the thread into "random tickle pics".

You're right. I should do more contributing to the purpose of this thread as you. Because I obviously have not done as much as you.:rolleyes

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back