• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

You're right. I should do more contributing to the purpose of this thread as you. Because I obviously have not done as much as you.:rolleyes

Mine contribution were pertinent... If I start to put on random pics I could easily beat you... but I'm interested in quality images, not in putting on a large number of images...

The first two images were valid submissions to the thread. That is what is important. Technically the third one doesn't fit, but he already made mention of that. Overall, MisterDae has made many fine submissions.

Concerning that She-Hulk pic, I wish that one was more of a comic than a stand alone. Something like that needs to work over a few frames, rather than just a threat to tickle.

Hello people!!

NOW, I'm here to share some REAL "Scenes of desperation" !!!

First of all, all credits goes to an incredible artist, I discoveder just today: his name is BoreasSlade, and this his homepage: http://boreasslade.deviantart.com/

Than, we shall begin... I'll post all the story, even if the first 4 panel are just an introduction...

So, about the discussion I had with some user... THIS IS A "SCENE OF DESPERATION"!!

Enought said!! I hope you all liked them!!

Heckle and Jeckle - bird / dog

Here's a scene of desperation. Probable one of the first ones I ever saw as a kid. Starts at 4:20

https://www. youtube.com /watch?v=ls291xaiY6s

that's a very good one, her expressions r so cute and perfectly desperate, hope she find a gas mask, love to see where this goes

Well if you played the game you know everything works out. Though no...no tickling on that part.

I actually quite like how that guy draws muscled chicks getting tickled. The Dark Elf doujin he put out just recently is awesome (though nothing to do with desperation).

There's four variants of the Tifa pic, without the speech bubbles, without the gas, and without the sound effects. Otherwise they're all the same.

Dear god Dae-hun...who drew that pic of Tifa?

Were on Earth did you find it? It's totally HAWT! ^_^

Good job finding it. Truly a scene of ticklish desperation. ^_~

I actually quite like how that guy draws muscled chicks getting tickled. The Dark Elf doujin he put out just recently is awesome (though nothing to do with desperation).

I could not agree more. Though I wish I saw that dark elf doujin.

Dear god Dae-hun...who drew that pic of Tifa?

Were on Earth did you find it? It's totally HAWT! ^_^

Good job finding it. Truly a scene of ticklish desperation. ^_~

from pixiv drawn by this guy

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2456393

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back