• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

ticklish hell

Well think this is a good thread and thought i'd share this cute one i found

Here's the story behind it

so here we have Dead island female Protagonist's Xian Mei and Pruna in a ticklish situation... buried in the holiday resort from hell having there soft feet teased by zombie fingers.. and having to hold back the laughter as... any noise will only attract more zombies

W-wow!!

O_O

The first one REALLY IS a "Desperation Scene"... quite disturbing too! O_O

There's a guy on Pixiv who does some pretty dark desperation scenes of that sort. They're a bit tough to read because of how rough they get, haha.

ahhhh that's a cute one, and to think such simple touch's like that can take away ur strength boys lol

I'm glad that you appreciate my little contribution to this thread...

Besides that, all the glory goes to Chillguysketch ! 🙂

And yes, tWonderkMoml... you're absolute right!! 🙂 Lightness and sweetness beat male's strenght! 🙂

Hanging around!

Hey "Scenes of Desperation" thread and all that enjoy it!

I was thinking of you when I made this... 😉

This is a commissioned revenge pic featuring Princess Teeva and Cheshire Cat's OC Madame Spinnerette.

The short of this is after Teeva has Spinnerette for hours of tickle torture... The ebony spider babe escapes and chases Teeva around her palace... Through unfortunate circumstance, Teeva accidentally winds up over the side of the second story balcony and Spinnerette proceeds to dish out a wickedly intense tickling to the poor Princess' huge soles and even sticks feathers in between her toes to be extra mean... 😀

Spinnerette promises to help the Princess up if she agrees to submitting herself to a personal torture session to pay back all of the time Teeva had with her... Doesn't look like the Princess has much choice... 😉

Enjoy...

Last edited:
I was wondering what the revenge would be like because well...Teeva always gets it back. I am glad you made it a desperation pic, bombers. I love and appreciate that.

Wow! Beautifull pic...thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much, buddy! Glad I could show you this... 😀

I was wondering what the revenge would be like because well...Teeva always gets it back. I am glad you made it a desperation pic, bombers. I love and appreciate that.

You are indeed right... Teeva finds more than one way to get into trouble as much as she causes it...

Yes, I figured I'd finally contribute again to this thread as it is one of my favorites...So this pic and scenario provided the best opportunity! Glad you enjoy it MisterDae...

desperate

Hey everyone, here's some scenes that def fit here that i don't think have been posted yet so enjoy.

don't laugh

hey everyone here's another scene i found that fits here and here's the story to explain it

City of Heroes' Parity finds herself in a tickling predicament created by the villainess Evil Librarian who wants to teach Parity the fundamentals of being quiet even if it means explosives for a consequence!

Collage.... or.. not.

Well... Everybody else is doing it.

So I guess I will too.

This is a collage of all the stuff I've found over the years.

*Attempts to upload image.*

... Uh... Huh... Apparently the file is too big to upload...

Does anybody know where I should go to get the clearance to upload a 29 MB .PNG file?

(Yes. The image is THAT big)

Good job and thanks reaper for the last few pics.

@crytic use tiny pic or upload onto photobucket maybe?

Does anybody know where I should go to get the clearance to upload a 29 MB .PNG file?

Um, not a clue hun. Even image hosting websites like imageshack and postimage have a 5 megabyte upload limit. I'd recommend Megaupload.com if they hadn't been shut down.

There is no need posting such large images that need 10 times the screen size 🙂
Save it as jpg this will reduce the file size.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back