• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

And that's not a "scene of desperation"... congratulations, about 100 page of topic, and someone still didn't get it!! -.-

And that's not a "scene of desperation"... congratulations, about 100 page of topic, and someone still didn't get it!! -.-

Explain it to me, then. In the pic I posted she's been tickle-tortured for a long time, as evidenced by the tears streaming down her face; she's desperate for it to stop. If that isn't "it", what is "it"?

It's supposed to be the sort of scene where the tickling might cause something terrible to happen. For instance: someone desperately holding onto a high branch on a tree while someone tickles under their arms. If they let go, they could fall...

Or where she is walking in the attic and her foot goes through the ceiling, that kind of senerio.

Explain it to me, then. In the pic I posted she's been tickle-tortured for a long time, as evidenced by the tears streaming down her face; she's desperate for it to stop. If that isn't "it", what is "it"?

The best way to explain it is to look at the pictures in the thread and read the assorted commentary. That is all the explanation right there.

Just read the first page of this topic.

By the way, it's quite simply: it's a situation in which the ticklee could be in a very bad situation, could be mutilated, for example, or even die, if he/she doesn't endure the tickling... usually it's an opened scenario, but with the sensation that the tickling will just going on until the dead of the victim...

sorry fr the bump...hopefully I will have somethings before the end of the year to justify bump

Why thank you C.A.B. I welcome your artwork as it seems to fit well even if sometimes to the extreme. But we take those too and enjoy them.

Now I think these ones have not been posted before...I know one has not been. Well...this is all I can find.

keep them up

Here's one i found recently that sertainly fits here, so all enjoy

Attachments

• 1holdup.jpg
    1holdup.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 605
don't laugh

hey guys, we r on a roll lately with gr8 finds, here's another good one, hope u all enjoy

From my E.C. comics homage series, Tales of the Desperate

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back