• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Hey there, no one answered this guy's question, so here I am. Hard to believe a somewhat newer comic fan is going to get to answer this, but oh well.

The pages in question (the guy being tickle-tortured by the female geisha) is from the Marvel Mangaverse version of - get ready for this - the Punisher, Frank Castle. For reasons I'm not totally sure of, the Mangaverse version of the Punisher went from a slightly insane vigilante perfectly willing to kill people to exact justice to someone who used slightly more bizarre (and, most times, rather kinky) ways to "punish" crime bosses, such as spanking them or, yes, in one case, tickling them. This scene in particular is like, the first two pages of her story.

For an added laugh, the poor sap's name? Kusuguru. That's just ridiculous.

Hey, "this guy", who's name is Solleticoso, just wanna to thank you for your small "research"! 😉

This has always been one of my favourite threads, so I thought I should create something of my own. It comes straight from the tomb of Queen Nefer-Tikli...

Queen Nefer-Tikli... xD That certainly is a precarious scenario!

This has always been one of my favourite threads, so I thought I should create something of my own. It comes straight from the tomb of Queen Nefer-Tikli...

very nicely done, thats a gr8 one, hope u do more of theses

I'll just throw these in as well.. Seeing as the first one is in there 😛

Wow!!

Now, that was really good! 😀 Thank you! 😀

I mean, that poor girl... what in the world could have her done?

I removed the posts beginning with charsbuk's. Charsbuk, please post requests in the correct forum and thread; this thread is very specific, and has to do with art anyway, not clips. Everyone else, remember the "Be Polite" rule.

I didnt request for clips....i requested anything of art involving fat ladies and little men or girls....secondly, i suggested it as an idea for a scene of DESPERATION. Idk why everyone acting rare for something innocent. You delete my posts, thats fine, but at least i suggested an idea.

He deleted all the ones with arguing in them, it just happened to start at yours. Don't take it personally.

The problem wasn't that it was clips. The problem was that when you said little men and girls everyone assumed you were talking about children, which is a huge no no around here, as it is most places.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back